[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mother's day last week >Decide to buy my mom some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ntg4gfOWpf1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (136 KB, 655x650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntg4gfOWpf1udwanoo1_1280.jpg
136 KB, 655x650
>Mother's day last week
>Decide to buy my mom some chocolates
>go to a well known local chocolate place I know she loves
>Go to said chocolate place, notice my female friend from highschool working register
>ohfuck.webm
>try to play it off, say hi
>Armpits already sweating profusely
>Walk over to chocolates, hurry up and grab a random chocolate box
>9 assorted bite sized chocolates, about 10 dollars
>Return to register, spaghetti noodles are slowly slipping out of my pocket, I need to hurry up
>Give her a 10 bill
>After a few minutes of complicated calculations:

"$9.38 is your change"

>Waitwhut
>Her manager was standing right there
>Grab the change say thanks and get the fuck out

I wanted to tell her she gave me $10 chocolate for under a dollar, hoping she wouldn't get in trouble with her manager, but I was so fucking nervous for nothing. Similar experiences?
>>
File: 1462188404212.jpg (155 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1462188404212.jpg
155 KB, 500x492
>>28523523
Orig. In. Aggle
>>
>>28523523
Are you sure you didnt accidentally give her a 20 and not notice because you were nervous? Because you probably did.
>>
>>28523631
No I only had one 20 in my wallet before and after buying the chocolate. I thought of that at first too but quickly remembered I only had one 20 as I had just opened my wallet
>>
>>28523523
Have autism = Profit

Nice mischief OP. Normies btfo
>>
File: 64KwJE1k3wI3XydTzlm6.jpg (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
64KwJE1k3wI3XydTzlm6.jpg
79 KB, 800x800
KKK
IOOI
L00k
&8LIE
>>
>>28523631
or two tens
>>
>>28523523
Did you tell your mom?
Did she like the chocolate?
I don't give a fuck about this roastie bitch.
>>
>>28523523
You probably just overpaid and were autistic at the same time.
>>
>>28524679
I promise you I wasn't it was a 10 I knew how much money I had before and after. She just hardcore fucked up
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.