[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
look on the bright side, at least you aren't a normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1459539837322.jpg (54 KB, 545x600) Image search: [Google]
1459539837322.jpg
54 KB, 545x600
look on the bright side, at least you aren't a normie
>>
How do you define normie OP?
>>
File: yivG9wu.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
yivG9wu.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
>>28523278
I'd dispose """taste""" and collection of video games, shows, etc., my "awareness", my redpilled bullshit thoughts away on a heartbeat just to have a simple normie life.
>>
>>28523278
That's not a bright side
>>
>>28523278
Not being a normie is pretty much being doomed to melancholy for the rest of your days on this planet. Robots have known feels that we'd be much better off not knowing and that normies can never fathom so we won't ever get even a pittance of sympathy from them.
>>
>>28523278

That's not a bright side. Us robots aren't here because we want to be here.
>>
>>28524188
Then you are already a normie.
>>
>>28523278
The only reason Neo took the red pill is because he had nothing to lose. I guarantee you if he had a happy enjoyable life he would have taken the blue pill.

Same situation for normies and robots.
>>
>Be a normie
>Regular wagecuck job
>Waifu
>Kid

Shit's pretty cash, desu.
>>
File: dog_23.jpg (94 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
dog_23.jpg
94 KB, 800x670
>>28524402
Don't play with my feelings, you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>28524463
That doesn't make any sense since real people aren't offered any red or blue pills. The metaphorical effects are already included in your life.
>>
>>28524473
>wagecuck
>kid
that sounds terrible
>>
>>28524554
I know the metaphor is rough around the edges, but what I meant is if you proposed to a normie and a robot whether they wanted to be one or the other, both would choose to be normies.
>>
>>28524587
That's pretty obvious since the robot-normie difference is not a dichotomy like the red and blue pill. You can be a normie and still be aware of how shitty people are, it's just easier for you to ignore it.
>>
>>28524686
>You can be a robot normalfag
Fuck off. Every time some socially successful shithead has talked to me about how people are all selfish and evil I've wanted to bash their heads in. If you hate people don't talk to them. Don't try to impress me with your pretend misanthropy.
>>
>>28524861
No you would be a normie and not a robot but you can still know things robots know, you are just affected differently by that knowledge. Women for example are on the whole inferior to men but if you get sex and kisses you don't care about it that much.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.