[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even possible to marry someone from a literal tribe? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 0XBO8v2.png (527 KB, 494x594) Image search: [Google]
0XBO8v2.png
527 KB, 494x594
Is it even possible to marry someone from a literal tribe? Like the natives in Canada and South-America? I know they're usually poor as fuck and if they aren't completely isolated in the sense that they aren't affected by materialism it could be quite easy, though not through the internet.

Any tips? I want to make children with some indigenous South American (native north americans are ugly as fuck and so are eskimoes).
>>
>>28522850
Are you willing to go native?

I have experience on the topic, and that's a big factor.
>>
>>28522940
>Are you willing to go native?
What does that mean? Like culturally?
>>
>>28522978
Are you willing to accept their way of life and join it, live among them? Culturally yes, but other ways too.
>>
>>28523010
Not join their community but I'm fine with the female retaining her culture because it would be probably very low maintenance. I'm afraid their culture has been tainted by the Catholics. Which South American country should I move to for a few months to do this? I would rather take her back to a better country than stay there.
>>
>>28523125
I forgot they probably look very different in the various South American countries. Andean and Central American Indians are ugly too in my opinion so not those.
>>
>Natives in Canada
>tribes
You're not from around here, are you?
>>
>>28523213
I should say 'nations'?
>>
>>28523125
That's the thing, the chances of her leaving everything she's ever known to go with you to civilization are slim to none. Even if miraculously she wanted to, her family won't let her. As for countries I can't speak to South American, my own experience was with uncontacted tribes in New Guinea, I accidentally got "married" and had to live with a tribe for over a year. If that's the extent you're talking about, another reason she can't leave with you is pollution and disease present where you come from.
>>
>>28523338
Thanks for your input that sound really cool. An uncontacted would be ideal but I meant the tribes that have been integrated to the bare minimum point where they barely use money and trade so I could literally buy someone.

Are the tribes in New Guinea usually more mongolic or more australian aboriginal?
>>
>>28523552
So you want a relatively native woman basically as a bought and owned slave, in the technical sense? That's beyond my experience but you can probably do that with women in general from third world countries, rural areas.

If you want to know what they look like you can google it, lots of people have done work with them and there's even documentaries.
>>
>>28523655
Not literally slave just a consensual partnership where I bring in something and so does the other partner, like every other relationship. I wouldn't of course probably literally buy anyone outright but make it clear I can use the wealth inequality as leverage to they advantage.

I've seen pics but PNG is very diverse and indeed they vary between the two. I more asked in your case what that specific tribe looked like.
>>
I mean I'm not afraid to call it human trafficking or slavery but 3rd world people really don't see it like that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.