[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Women are TAUGHT to be meek and mild-tempered around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1457901176615.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457901176615.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
>"Women are TAUGHT to be meek and mild-tempered around men! STRONK wominz are loud mouthed cunts!"
>mfw a "woman" has unironically said this to me

Is there any ideology more delusional and nature-denying than feminism? It's hilariously ironic too how they hold men and masculinity as the highest standard to strive for as well. Feminism has never been about owning ones femininity, it's always been about seeing what men have and whining like a child because you don't. They are subconsciously admitting that men are superior.
>>
>>28522799
Feminism is nothing more than penis envy projected on a grand scale.
>>
>>28522815
Precisely, it's no coincidence many of the loudest voices in the feminist movement are dykes.
>>
>>28522799
>men are superior
>guy gets BTFO by a feminist and comes crying to 4chan
man i don't agree with women trying to be less feminine but you are about as sad as a one legged pug trying to act like a pitbull
>>
>>28522857
Fuck off, tumblr.

lenabloxx
>>
I went to a traditional japanese restaurant earlier today with my father.

I've never gotten the yellow fever shit, but now I do. I still don't find them particularly attractive, but GOD damn they are so much more refined and cultured than the obnoxious fucking slags we have here in the US. Being a part of the jew world order is an embarrassment.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (89 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
89 KB, 800x800
>>28522857
>guy gets BTFO by a feminist and comes crying to 4chan
I didn't though, I actually spent a while discussing why her viewpoints were wrong and asserted the existence of natural tendencies inherent in each sex and I basically triggered her to high hell and she stopped talking to me for a couple weeks. I knew she'd never been friends with a guy who wasn't a total bitch pushover, so I figured she'd come back and lo and behold she texted me yesterday informing me she's back from school and acted like nothing ever happened.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.