[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started using 4chan when I was underage b& >now feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1463046226526.png (288 KB, 662x720) Image search: [Google]
1463046226526.png
288 KB, 662x720
>started using 4chan when I was underage b&
>now feel too old to use boards like /v/ and /mu/

I hate this, I want to go back in time and be a 16 year old autist again.
>>
Iktf. The biggest issue is that there doesn't seem to be a website similar to 4chan for a more mature user base. I've been starting to outgrow this place for a while but I can't find a new home.
>>
/v/ is ridiculous cancer and /mu/ was always just little kids.

Not saying /r9k/ is a "good board", but /mu/ and /v/ are indeed populated by children resp. men who will "never grow up" and you're far better off now. Congratz.

>b8
are you a chick?
>>
>>28522836
I said b& not b8
>>
>been on 4chan since i was 14
>now 21
>been on 4chan for a third of my life
>hard to image life without it
>automatically type "4" into my browser absentmindedly as soon as I open it up
>sometimes forget that other people don't go on 4chan and have to almost physically restrain myself from talking about stuff I saw on here
>fell for a few memes
>while on 4chan sometimes go on phone and absentmindedly go on 4chan on my phone
>sometimes think about potential funny 4chan posts i could make while at work and burst out laughing to weird looks

My brain is fucking fried from this place. Worst part is I'm a normie who's had sex.
>>
>tfw looking through my OC folder from 2009/10

Top cringe, I was an autist when I was 15
>>
I remember when I was 16/17 on /v/ and I always assumed everyone else was much older than me, I was completely oblivious that I was posting with people similar ages.
>>
File: sdgf.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
sdgf.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>tfw wasted my teenage years on 4chan
>>
>>28522976
I had a normal adolescence, but I'm a sad sack of shit right now.
>>
File: 1462909202269.jpg (96 KB, 600x662) Image search: [Google]
1462909202269.jpg
96 KB, 600x662
>there are kids on /b/ right now who were born after 4chan was made

I don't want to go on that board, it will just make me feel old.
>>
File: 4chan life cycle.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4chan life cycle.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
>>28522976
>tfw my summer breaks used to consist of waking up at 2pm
>masturbate for an hour
>eat breakfast at 3pm
>masturbate for an hour while browsing 4chan
>watch anime for 5 hours while browsing 4chan
>eat lunch at 9pm
>play video games for an hour
>browse 4chn for 4 hours
>eat dinner at 2am
>masturbate for 2 hours
>browse 4chan for 2 hours
>go to sleep at 6am

I miss those days so much holy shit
>>
>>28523064
That sounds awful.

>>
>>28523238
Those were literally the glory days of my life I had so much fun back then
>>
>>28523258
Let me guess, you live exactly the same way now, but you're worried about your future?
>>
>>28523282
No, I'm just a boring wagecuck now with responsibilities who can only revert to my old ways on the weekend. I'm not worried about my future because I never expected to live this long in the first place.
>>
I wish I could have just paused my age when I was 16 which was the perfect balance between still having friends and shitposting on /b/ all day whilst my Mom brought grilled cheese to my room whilst I played WoW all day.

For any underagefags reading this. This is literally the best point in your life. Everything goes downhill quickly when you hit 19.
>>
>>28522790
is that that motherfucker from king of the nerds
hahahahahahah
>>
File: 1458067360370.jpg (162 KB, 600x817) Image search: [Google]
1458067360370.jpg
162 KB, 600x817
>>28522790
>The late spring/early summer season finally rolls around
>Start noticing shitposts about prom and finals
>Realize /r9k/ is filled with underage faggots
>I've been sympathizing with a bunch of literal children with no life experience about socialization and relationships

What does that say about me?
>>
>>28523431
19 was the best year of my life. Nothing can replace my first year college experience.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.