[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf is a spook. It just seems like an easy solution for sex, that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: spooo.jpg (63 KB, 626x792) Image search: [Google]
spooo.jpg
63 KB, 626x792
gf is a spook.
It just seems like an easy solution for sex, that's why guys are inclined to go into it.
(Yes, I know some of you who have "no luck" with girls say they only want a human connection,... no need to reply)
Why doesn't everybody just strife for fuck buddies? Sex once a week and you're good. gf is stealing time for your other goals. If you have no other goals, even if it's just better hedonism, you might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>28522778
Spook as in black? I hear they are more sexual and tend to lubricate more easily.
>>
I hope nobody here is actually stupid enough to want a gf just for sex. Sex is easily attainable without one so if that's all robots wanted surely they wouldn't bemoan not having a gf so much.
>>
have you actually read stirner, OP?
>>
>>28522778
>people discussing Stirner unironically

When the philosophy is universally applied by all groups to support their causes, even when all conflict, you know you're reading the philosophy of a hack.
>>
>>28523215
But "fuck everyone else" is pretty much the crux of Stirner's philosophy.
>>
File: phallus of the written word.png (204 KB, 392x362) Image search: [Google]
phallus of the written word.png
204 KB, 392x362
What is the very idea of a spook is a spook?
>>
>>28523215
Or that 99% of those people haven't actually read Stirner.
>>
>>28523263
Precisely why he's a tool and also a hack.

>>28523333
nice digits, but I regret to inform you that "you haven't even read 'x' " is usually what people say when others don't agree with their arbitrary interpretation of a work.
>>
>>28523298
Spook is the spook of contrarian mental teenagers.
>>
>>28523409
It's dumb to call him a hack because of people who meme post about him on the internet.
The crux of Stirner is not "fuck everyone else".
>>
>>28523464
Spook detected
>>
>>28523507
Pure ideology *sniff*
>>
>>28523507
I bet you haven't read Infinite Jest
>>
>>28522778
>sex only once a week
>gf is "stealing time"
if i was a subhuman who either had developed or was born with mental illnesses this bad, i wouldn't be proud of being alone, i would just focus on the things i do well (do you have any...?) humble bragging about not having a girlfriend because you have "time" is like suggesting that people should lose weight by cutting off their arms.
>>
>>28523537
Zizek is fun to watch but jesus christ he is the king of sniffing ones own farts.
>>
>>28523298
I hope you suffer a lot during your lifetime
>>
>gf is a spook
>>
File: are you there god, its me, dave.png (715 KB, 704x750) Image search: [Google]
are you there god, its me, dave.png
715 KB, 704x750
>>28523573
You too!

>>28523546
>>28523537
You may have attempted to read infinite jest, but only a selected few patricians such as myself can truly understand it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.