[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are real Hikikomori on /r9k? What was the last time you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 001.png (515 KB, 843x473) Image search: [Google]
001.png
515 KB, 843x473
There are real Hikikomori on /r9k?

What was the last time you went out, and where you keep the money for survive?
>>
Are there* ops
>>
>>28522427

we call them neets, hiromoot
>>
I've been a hikikomori for 3 years. Ask me anything.
>>
>>28522484
whats ur favorite food
>>
>>28522484
Oh and I guess I should answer OP question

>What was the last time you went out, and where you keep the money for survive?

I get NEETbux from the government. I go outside every night, just after 12 am so there are no people. I buy all my food from a convenience store down the block. Other than that I just have to fill out income report cards and go to the bank (which is the worst because I have be near people).
>>
>>28522513
I haven't had a real meal in almost a year. Just chips, instant ramen, canned beans, etc. I don't really enjoy any of it.
>>
>>28522465
Have you suffered of some healt problems? Like back pain etc..

And how you make stop to being an hikimori?
>>
>>28522556
jeez, go to the grocery store just before it closes
treat yourself
i feel really anxious in public but i put up with it just so i can get good stuff from grocery store
>>
>>28522583
Just a smoker's cough. I'm not fat surprisingly. I don't eat often.

I don't know how to stop.

>>28522600
I tried once at like 8 pm and it was still busy so I NOPE'd out and never looked back.
>>
>>28522583

I am not a hikimori

However, it seems that there are more than enough volunteers to answer your questions
>>
>>28522664
Sorry, replied to wrong person.

>>28522484
Have you suffered of some healt problems? Like back pain etc..

And how you make stop to being an hikimori?
>>
>>28522658
aww...that sucks
there are no other grocery places in town?
in my town grocery store is open till 11pm
i hope you find a quality food source anon, maybe a nicer convenience store
>>
>>28522427
I'm a hikki from Brazil.

I went out last week to go to supermarket with my parents and grandparents. Will have to go to the dentist next week, but aside from this, i don't leave the house.

My father is not wealthy, but he is retired and has two houses being rented, so with all combined there is enough money.
>>
File: 1461419020315.jpg (870 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1461419020315.jpg
870 KB, 1680x1050
am i hikki if i only go out to see my doctor to keep getting my disability bux? other than that i dont go out and get all my food delivered to me and if i have the cash i buy some yugioh cards
>>
File: 1407875644513.png (163 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
1407875644513.png
163 KB, 804x804
I live with my parents and eat from their kitchen but they don't give me allowance or anything. When they're home I normally stay in my room, at night or when they're at work I take 5 minutes to grab up a pile of food to eat that day. I have my grandmother's old car from when she was alive but it doesn't really work because I can't afford to repair it. No muffler or power steering. So I don't drive much, I go out maybe once to take a couple case of beer for the week from a supermarket and hope the police don't stop me.

Since I quit my job in January I don't think I've spoken to anyone. My parents have left notes for me on the kitchen counter though with instructions for giving our dog's medicine and taking her out to pee when she was dying. Unfortunately I racked up a bunch of credit card debt I can't pay for and it's finally over due so I'll have my phone ringing like crazy with debt collectors soon.
>>
File: 1462673383608.gif (101 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1462673383608.gif
101 KB, 396x400
>>28523022
welp thanks for making the thread anyway op
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.