[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: images (5).jpg (13 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
13 KB, 470x313
Hey gf staying over for a few days gunna have some special brownies with her tonight. Anything you guys want me to do with her? Sexual or not share what you would like to do if you had a gf and ill do my best
>>
>>28522413
Give her some MDMA instead.
>>
>>28522413
touch her on the boobies
>>
call your friends to play with her.
don't get involved,it will spoil the fun
>>
Have her cut your dick and cook it. It's my fetish.
>>
>>28522413
Break up with her, op
>>
>>28522440
Will do senpai

Origiliano
>>
That's cute, OP :3

Play a game of Twister, if you have the mat. It's funny to do when you're high and often turns into Sexy Twister. If you have a Wii, I definitely recommend you pick up a copy of WarioWare.

Pick out some good movies to watch, some trippy stuff, and some funny or feelsy stuff (in case she's like me and can get paranoid from edibles sometimes). Wes Anderson's films are usually pretty comfy to watch when high. I love to watch old kung fu movies with bad dubbing when I need to crack up at something.

Look up some recipes and find a nice meal that the two of you can cook together when the munchies start setting in.

I hope you guys have a nice night.
>>
post her face here please?
pleasepleaseplease
>>
tfw no stoner gf
<spoiler>i smoke like every 2 weeks</spoiler>
>>
>>28522735
first time trying to spoiler. I failed. I promise i wont try again
>>
>>28522413
>gf
Just get out
>>
>>28522686
Sorry man i know what people on here are like. Shes pretty qt short brunette
>>
>>28522622
Thanks man excellent ideas. Dont have a mat or wii but we do play some injustice and other games. Will get some ingredients for a homey meal and find one of those wes movies to watch in bed together
>>
>>28522752
just use [ ]
>>
>>28522768
Well what would you do tonight if you were me with her
>>
>>28522824

Sweet.

My favorite of his movies was The Royal Tenenbaums, but it's hard to go wrong. Fantastic Mr. Fox might be more up your alley if you're high as fuck and want to watch some surreal looking stop motion animated stuff.
>>
Put it in her pooper and leave it there
>>
>>28522865
Yeah butt stuff isnt as fun as you all think.
>>
>>28522859
Yeah ok ill try that one. Seen mr fox i did like the style
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.