[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he didn't go to prom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 22
File: 1450351061231.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1450351061231.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>he didn't go to prom
>>
>18 y/o anon
>Still in HS
>friends want me to go to prom
>trying to find the courage to ask a girl out

I wonder what advice robots can give.
>>
>>28522362
She's going to say yes unless she already has a date or you're weird / repulsive. You're not asking her to be your gf, remember that.
>>
>highschool
>girl asks me out
>not american, didnt understand what she wanted from me, or what prom even is
>think she is taking the piss
>say no
>she gets mad at me
>get asked out by qt foreign exchange student a couple of days before prom
>weird tension allnight
>im a huge babbie so nothing cam eof it
>coach makes funof me the following week for being a pussy and not fucking her that night
Why are american highschool football coaches so god damn based?
>>
i went to prom my sophomore year and i hated it

>parents have family friends in columbia, i live in charleston
>family friends recently moved to columbia from upstate new york, their 16-17 year old ish daughter doesnt have friends or date
>parents want me to go with her
>"no"
>at my age back then, id rather be spend my saturday night playing video games and jacking off
>they pay me 150$ to go with her, basically force me into it

now keep in mind, shes actually a pretty cute girl, just pretty skinny, real reserved and quiet

>wait for 45 minutes for seating at applebee's before prom, have to deal with a wild pack of annoying sheboons, food was shit
>get to prom and just sit down and use my phone the whole time, only dance for one song because her nigger ape halfling divas keep pressuring us into it
>we're both really quiet most of the time
>take pictures and people start leaving
>the sheboon's car that we're in breaks down before we go to bowling alley
>sit in car, watch some chink lock his some guy out of his own car to fuck his gf out the window while we wait in the parking lot for some help
>that was probably the most eventful part of the night
>eventually go home
>parents bug me about it for months, asking me why i dont text her or try to get to know her better, they get angry at me for being socially retarded at times as well
>tfw she ended up blossoming into a social butterfly, dating a chad bf and getting a full ride to college
>tfw loser

oh well at least i got some dosh out of it
>>
Went to prom with gf. Not bad had fun. Far to much grinding for my taste
>>
>didnt have a date, one of only a few somehow
>talking with a friend at a table while everyone else is doing this weird group dance that our sport instructor was leading
>10/10 girl that I would marry and have classes with who is ridiculously nice comes over and asks to get all the studio photography done together and hang out
literally teen movie tier plot but salvaged a pretty shitty night for me
>>
File: original copy 4.jpg (100 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
original copy 4.jpg
100 KB, 473x500
>he didn't go to the 8th grade DC trip
>>
>>28522294
Why the fuck would I ever go to prom?

I had zero chance of getting a date because even if I had the balls to approach I was obese anyways and the very few friends I did have weren't going either because they were equally as beta.

All i did on prom night was play Counter Strike and jerk off.
>>
>tfw did
>tfw made a fool of myself

kinda wish I didn't
>>
>>28522797
Nice blog post, +upvote. Now fuck off.
>>
>>28522294
>he stayed home during prom to play RuneScape
>>
You should go phams. Dancing is really easy and it's a beautiful night you'll never forget.
>>
>>28522294
>never went to prom
>never went to a single school event
>never held hands or kissed a girl in high school
Fast forward 7 years later
>have fucked 24 girls since
It gets better
>>
>>28522294
I went, wasn't very much fun. Hung out with friends, but it's like, we could've had much more fun hanging out anywhere else. Mainly just talked to my date, some shy butterface Mormon girl. Tried to do some dancing to lighten our spirits but, being the epitome of white guys can't dance, I just looked stupid. My friends all got in a big huddle and danced on the dancefloor, I joined em but honestly I just don't like fucking dancing. It's awkward as hell, I can't let go of my inhibitions, I can't meld with the mob and I recognize maybe 5% of the crappy pop and R&B songs they play. I'd rather be at a concert.
>>
Coming from the perspective of a 23-year-old, it just boggles my mind that I'm sharing a board with people who are still in high school. You're like toddlers to me.
>>
>>28522294
Fell on one of the guilds raid nights. No regrets. Server firsts>wastes money and time
>>
I had a date arranged for me with some cuteish girl but blew it off at the last minute
>>
>>28522294
>he wasted his money on a girl that he is only going to see once.
>>
File: SGwK9w1.jpg (56 KB, 442x474) Image search: [Google]
SGwK9w1.jpg
56 KB, 442x474
> went to prom with girl, pretty cute, just happy to have someone interested in me
> did shots in my friends car
> all danced like maniacs
> everybody looked great
> incredibly fun
> danced with date a lot
> slow danced 2 times
> danced with qt freshman that asked me to
> say bye to date, she hugs me
> says we should hang out sometime
> said she had a really fun time and that it made her really happy

She said she wasn't looking for a relationship when I told her I liked her a week later...
>>
nope i hated school. i worked at a place that had a few proms, i was handing out cotton candy. it seemed stupid to go. i was pretty much a mute.
>>
>>28522394
I asked someone because my friends told me to. They said no.
>>
>>28523020
Did thou attendeth the Honda CIVICS academia? Perhaps thou art a disciple of a Carlos Loudjew?
>>
File: 1462638391736.png (187 KB, 560x255) Image search: [Google]
1462638391736.png
187 KB, 560x255
>>28523020
>Tfw live 10 minutes away from DC
>Tfw took trips to DC literally all the time
>Tfw in DC like at least once a month
>>
>>28523233
>dancing is really easy

Hello Chad McBluepill
>>
>>28523623
all you have to do is feel the beat and bob your head and move you're body, you'll eventually feel less awkward as you get more into the music. Unless you're a fucking awkward faggot. Just remember that nobodies looking at you. Also have friends that dance with you.
>>
>>28523603
Can you not

asdf
>>
>>28522294
I didn't go to prom because me and my then GF decided to stay home play pokemon and fuck instead

get rekt
>>
File: 1341338332368.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1341338332368.png
65 KB, 285x276
>he went to prom because his friend dragged him into it and ended up having one of the most boring and disappointing nights of his life
>>
File: 1451033311460.jpg (106 KB, 883x691) Image search: [Google]
1451033311460.jpg
106 KB, 883x691
>>28523723
>Unless you're a fucking awkward faggot
>Also have friends that dance with you
>>
Why would i go to a place where i know i will get ostracized
>>
>Went to prom with my group of social outcasts (We were the vidya, chess, and rubick's cube club)
>8 of us
>4 have dates

It was pretty lame desu, I autist'd out and didn't go to the post prom midnight dinner at iHop. I don't regret it. Friend who was bigger autist than me freaked out and flipped a table for getting cucked which made it worth it
>>
>Didn't want to go to prom
>Sister called and offered to go with me
>Told her to go fuck herself and went by myself
>Got piss drunk with the other black kids and fell asleep as soon as I got home
Ehh, could have been worse.
>>
>>28523327

I'm 23 too and this board only became infested with youngfags (Or youngfags admitting it) within the last year.

Before that I can't remember many >tfw highschool threads
>>
File: 1443249508943.jpg (11 KB, 216x354) Image search: [Google]
1443249508943.jpg
11 KB, 216x354
>mfw all-boys' high school so no prom
>>
>ask girl had a thing for all through high school
>she says yes
>later see on social media she has boyfriend that she's very sexually active with
>she thinks i'm beta enough to drop $80 for tickets and god knows what else on a tux for someone else's gf
>lolno
>tell her to fuck off
>pocket the $80 asked parents for
>skip prom
>friends later say it sucked ass
>>
Didn't go. I think I played video games instead. I don't remember.
>>
>>28523786
>people from high school know where I live
>on the day of prom they notice I'm nowhere to be found
>before they enter the limo they literally knock on my door
>I answer and tell them I'm not going
>"lol who doesn't go to their high school prom"
I guess they just assumed I was going to be in their limo since I lived on the same street, so glad I didn't go though.
>>
>>28523970

They probably knew you weren't going and only "invited" you to make fun of you
>>
>>28523920
Same thing happen to my friend except she told him they were broken up. He paid for her tickets, dress, limo, dinner, etc just to get ditched at the door.
>>
>>28523905
I went to an all boys school too. Still had a prom. The normies and chads were all fucking girls from the all girls school and coed schools, so they took them.

Of course I didn't go though, being a socially tone deaf friendless autist. Weird how you school didn't have one though.
>>
>>28522294
Went to prom with a group of friends and classmates after having pre-prom dinner with them. We only stayed for maybe 15 minutes before left to smoke pot and drink ourselves to death a motel party.
I almost made out with this nice black chick that had a thing for me for years, but the cops busted the party.
>>
>>28524004
damn that sucks way worse than mine.
>>
>>28522294
Didn't go to mine, I would've went if I had my license.
>>
I went to Dairy Queen with my mom and stayed up to read the facebook fallout of my friend breaking up with his gf after the prom ended

There was someone I thought of asking to go with me but they had already graduated from highschool two years before and I didn't know if they liked me or not. Turns out they did but I spaghettid and fucked it up pretty quickly.
>>
>>28523860
I like you anon, would share beer with.
>>
File: 384.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
384.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Fuck guys. I didn't even go to the graduation ceremony. There's no picture of my in any of the yearbooks because I skipped every picture day. In fact I didn't even go to the office to pick up my diploma on the last day, my dad picked it up for me. Then I see some thread on /r9k/ full of normie fags whining because they missed prom. Does the ride ever end?
>>
I never went to prom. Pretty sure I was busy studying my ass off for exams during those days. I'm just a NEET who lives for nostalgia now.
>>
>>28523614
how have you not bean shot yet?
>>
>>28524548
>I didn't even go to the graduation ceremony.
maybe you should have gone
>There's no picture of my in any of the yearbooks because I skipped every picture day.
maybe you shouldn't have skipped if you cared about it so much
>In fact I didn't even go to the office to pick up my diploma on the last day, my dad picked it up for me.
maybe you should have asked your dad to let you pick it up.
>Then I see some thread on /r9k/ full of normie fags whining because they missed prom.
true normies would have went to prom
>Does the ride ever end?
when you stop feeling sorry for yourself over your own decisions. you're pathetic even for a robot
>>
>>28524664
Come on anon, he's clearly just venting. I really don't get the pointless hostility on this board. We're all just autists sharing our shitty issues with each other..mature if someone says some stupid shit, flame away. But pointless criticisms are fucking lame.

>in b4 you're a pussy
>>
>>28524916
He has the right to vent, I have the right to respond. I don't see how "pointless criticisms" are any better or worse than flaming when in either case if it offends you so much just ignore. I just felt like pointing out a trend in his vents and being a bit of an asshole because that's just who I am.
>>
>>28522362
Don't wait too long. I did and by the time I asked (she said yes) tickets were sold out. Never got to go.
>>
I'm really glad that I'm not American and in my country the normal thing in prom is to enter with a group of friends or someone from your family.
Fucking murifats and their normie custom.of having to ask a girl out.
>>
File: 1462404273698.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1462404273698.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>paying to voluntarily stay in the same room with parasites and nigger music blasting

I just stayed home and played New Vegas. Why would any outcast want to do the former?
>>
>>28523020
>tfw our state capitol trip (sacramento) was in 5th grade
>2003
>it was cancelled because 9/11 had just happened a year and a half earlier and i guess they werent letting scohols come for secutiry reasons
>>
i stood up my prom date and went to galveston with my friends and got hammered

no regrets, she changed the channel when i was trying to show her No Country for Old Men
>>
>>28522294
>he went to junior prom and realized it was boring so he didn't waste his money on real prom the next year
feels good man
>>
>>28526556
>she changed the channel when i was trying to show her No Country for Old Men
unforgivable
fuck that cunt
>>
I had very attractive fringe popular/chill cool girl ask me to a dance. Couldn't imagine it was real and laughed at the end of her asking. She got so embarrassed she didn't talk to anyone in the class for a while.... very strange looking back.
>>
>>28522294
That was me. To be fair, I preferred to not go than to go with nobody.
>>
File: 1460351056589.png (399 KB, 431x413) Image search: [Google]
1460351056589.png
399 KB, 431x413
>>28522294
>no gf
>all my friends were going
>cost $70~ to get in, not including a nice suit
>would've joined the after party but parents didn't want me going to another state with jsut a group of friends
>apparently the after party was okay at best with everyone getting drunk and almost getting into an accident and the driver aggressively vomiting the whole time with his gf baby sitting
>my friend acts beta while drinking the whole time
wish I could've gone to the after party, but I heard the Prom was really boring so all my friends left early
don't really care, I wasn't paying that much to be gf-less at the prom
although it was nice knowing I had lots of people asking me to go
>>
>>28522419
What movie did you take this from?
>Coach mocks me for not fucking her.
It's not really like that in America.
>>
File: 12365464.jpg (179 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
12365464.jpg
179 KB, 600x450
>that one try hard kid that let everyone know he rented a hotel room for the "after party"
>>
>>28523020
My eight grade class only went to the state capital. It was very fun nonetheless.
>>
>prom anything
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 533x594
>be me a few years ago
>18 year old highschool swimmer
>in shape but social anxiety means I have few only a couple friends and can't talk to girls
>Asian chick I had a crush on freshman year but became an SJW starts hanging out with my friend group
>have to hide my power level with friends now
>she's slightly chubby now but still really cute
>she's also a huge whore
>she's been going to prom and fucking dudes since at least freshman year
>meanwhile I'm a /v/irgin
>one day near the end of the year she asks me
>"hey anon who are you going to prom with, I'm sure you're going with someone from the girl's swim team"
>"o-o-oh uh actually I didn't plan on going"
>"oh anon really? Wow you should come with my friends and I!"
>completely stunned
>is this a trap?
>is she serious?
>"hahaha anon what's wrong? Come and sit with my friends and I at lunch tomorrow they'd love to meet you"
>mfw
>don't know how to respond because autistic near girls
>"u-u-uh sure"
>"hahaha alright anon I'll see you tomorrow"
>proceed to panic for rest of day
>panic next morning
>panic as I sit down to lunch with asian qt and her qt SJW friends
>manage not to sperg out
>they talk about feminism
>survive lunch period by hardly speaking
>use knowledge of feminism from /pol/ to conceal power level when I do talk
>"hey anon you're pretty cool, you should hang out with us more"
>about to say no
>realize this is the closest to a relationship I've ever gotten
>"s-s-sure"
>sit with them a few times a week
>manage to not fuck up by basically not talking
>one day realize I still don't know what the plan for prom is
>ask asian qt
>"oh anon didn't I already tell you, we're going as a date!"
>completely floored
>pic related again
>roll with it
>parents are incredibly excited that I have a "girlfriend"
>I don't understand what's going on
>hang out with asian qt more
>prom night
>show up at qt's friend's house a few hours before prom
1/?
>>
File: 1457505638878.jpg (76 KB, 640x701) Image search: [Google]
1457505638878.jpg
76 KB, 640x701
>he attended his HS graduation
>>
>>28522294
I should've went. Apparently I got a 50 dollar gift card from the raffle. But I don't have friends so...
>>
I went to prom, my date flashed her tits at me when we were dancing.
>>
>>28522294
of course i not i dropped out in freshman year
>>
My HS never had a prom.
>>
>>28522294
I took my first job that night instead.
>>
File: actionorson.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
actionorson.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
>>28523723
>Unless you're a fucking awkward faggot.
>Also have friends
>>
>>28526395
none of the things you said make any sense
>>
>>28522294
I didn't go, but I slept with a girl on that night instead
>>
File: WEED.png (81 KB, 188x187) Image search: [Google]
WEED.png
81 KB, 188x187
If I'd go I'd just feel out of place. I always feel like I'm staining people's memories by showing up at what is supposed to be a moment they remember for the rest of their lives. Like they'd be subconsciously upset with me just by being reminded I exist in that moment. It makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable and depressed at any celebratory events. I used to go to my brother or sister's choir events or sporting shit, and I'd always feel like shit around everyone the same way, just waiting there to leave.

Like the people inside the dreams in Inception or something slowly turning on you.
>>
>be in Spanish class
>it's the end of the day and sub was in so everyone was just kind of talking amongst themselves
>sitting by myself looking at my phone counting down the seconds until I leave
>out of nowhere kid who I don't even talk to asks me from across the room if I'm going to prom
>say no try to be polite
>he says what no one wants to go with the captain of the football team?
>say I gueSs not and look back down
I wanted to bash his fucking brains in
>>
>>28522294
>18
>Prom in a week
>Parents haven't had a car inspected for 4 years
>Couldn't get my license
>Highschool girls don't want guys who can't drive them places
>Miss out on the pussy
>Dad feels bad and says he'll buy me a Camaro SS
>Getting it this weekend
>Taking drivers test on tuesday
>No date, but I have the fastest car in the school
>I guess this is OK

Who needs a date when you run the 1/4 mile in 12.6 seconds anyway? R-right guys?
>>
>>28522294
yeah super fun breaking your eardrums to shit music and standing around awkwardly. I sat home watching anime and playing vidya, it was much more comfy
>>
>>28527255
>since I've hardly spoken up I don't know who the SJW's are going to prom with
>they don't care that I don't talk because I'm a dude and they're SJW's
>surprise, it's my small friend group
>realize that this is probably the best night of my life
>qt asian anonette looks amazing in her dress
>they're all drinking
>I never really drank because I didn't go to parties
>only drink a little because I'm worried about embarrassing myself if I'm drunk
>"hey anon lets play truth or dare"
>without a social life I have no secrets, so this should be easy
>everybody is slightly intoxicated except me
>game is pretty basic, most people just end up getting dared to drink more
>eventually we're all pretty drunk
>asian anonette starts hitting me with much more specific truth questions
>"what's your weirdest fetish"
>"which female teacher would you want to get with the most"
>"what do you think of [girl from school]"
>don't know how to respond to these
>everyone is drunk enough not to care about my bullshit cop-puts
>getting uncomfortable
>finally, it happens
>"anon, who is the last girl you hooked up with"
>to drunk to realize the mistake I'm about to make
>"oh, uh, I haven't really done that before"
>anonette's eyes go wide
>her SJW friends are staring at me
>my friends aren't surprised but didn't expect me to say that so openly
>everything falls apart
>anonette stops flirting with me
>starts ghosting me at pre-party
>get to prom a few hours later
>she disappears
>don't realize because I'm still drunk
>go to dance with guy friends because I can't find anonette
>after a while I sober up and realize that she bailed on me
>sit in the corner and rest because I feel sick from the alcohol
>feeling like shit
>eventually we go back to anonette's friends house
>she won't talk to me
>start drinking with friends to forget what happened
>it isn't helping
>get depressed
>drink more
>pass out
>at 5am the next day I wake up on a couch
>super hungover
>feel like shit
2/?
>>
>>28527497
This. While everyone went to prom with their dates and friends, I just sat there shitposting on 4chan and eating wings. Honestly worth it.
>>
>>28527578
>wandering around looking for a bathroom
>walk into spare bedroom
>it's anonette in bed
>with some random guy who was in our group
>not even mad at her, just myself
>realize that she shouldn't have even bothered with a faggot virgin like me
>walk home like 5 miles as the sun rises
>almost in tears
>throw up in some bushes on the way
>hate women now
>never gonna have another gf
>permanent virgin
>didn't even get a kiss
>blew it all by admitting that I'm a virgin when I was drunk

And this is why it's better to not go to prom.
>>
I graduated high school 4 years ago which seems like an eternity

anyway i had 2 proms (one just had grade 12s, the other had 11s as well)

anyway they were pretty bad rate them for me
1st one
>went to all guy school knew like zero chicks, one chick i went out with for a month ended it like a month b4 prom
>ask friend if he knows anyone hooks me up with huge tittied 10/10
>i was a loser but all the dudes saw me with her it looked good
>pre-prom and prom were dope but afterparty i get SHITFACED off vodka quick
>legit forget where i am and she leaves me
>saw her hook up with some chads
>just chat the night with some other losers and leave totally shitfaced and sad it turned out that way (i wasn't going to try and get any besides some kisses which i got because whiskey dick but still fuck her)

second one wasnt as bad but still bad
>know this other chick ask her to the prom/bar everyone was going
>pre prom/bar im totally shitfaced and can't amke it into the taxicab
>she has to go to the bar with no one she knows while i take a cab home later when i sobbered up with my friends parents

I became a much better drinker after these incidents but it took time. Only until i had shitfaced myself through first year uni i learned how to handle my liquor. I haven't blacked out/vomitted in 3 years now and i have had crazy st pats and homecomings so i got better

secret to stopping this shit = BEER
>>
>>28522362
Please do it. If not, you will live with regret. As old people say, they regret not what they did, but what they didn't do.
>>
File: JFK.jpg (137 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
JFK.jpg
137 KB, 1024x768
>>28523723
>Unless you are an awkward faggot
>Also have friends dancing with you
>>
File: 1460942330319.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460942330319.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>ask a girl to one dance
>said she already had a date
>turns out she didn't
>the next dance comes around
>ask her to this one
>says first one was boring so she isn't going
>turns out she's going with some other dude
>mfw
>>
>>28522362
Girls choose their prom date the moment they enter highschool or years before. You're doomed if you don't have one right now.
>>
>don't really want to go to prom
>parents keep getting on me about it and insisting I ask someone
>ask the goth girl I hang out with, because I figure if she says no it's not a big deal because I can just tell her that my parents were getting on me to ask someone
>she says yes
>she looks amazing
>don't even really mind the noise because I'm with her
It was a nice night. We'd already been close friends before, but I think that was the night I realized that I liked her more than platonically. I would put it as maybe the third best day I've had.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 800x857
>be junior in high school, in a few months senior.
>tfw I probably won't be going to prom
>tfw I did not miss out, but am currently missing out
>>
>be me
>really cute weird girl from another school asks me to goto prom
>only go because the possibility of fuggin after prom
>she says maybe we can goto my apartment afterwards
> get to prom
>normies dancing everywhere
>don't know how to dance so I scope out some of my bros
>sell resin to some dumbass in bathroom that thinks it's hash
>eat shitty prom food
>harass DJ until he puts on WHOOMP THERE IT IS
>someone tells me that my dates dancing with some sperg
>"oh ok"
>continue socializing till nights over
>she doesn't wanna go back to her place
>"oh ok"
>go home and fap

Later on she asked me for prom pictures and I told her I'll get them to her eventually. I never did now she hates my guts. No fucks given I actually had fun.
>>
File: image_12.jpg (69 KB, 540x696) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
69 KB, 540x696
>be freshman
>i used to be a semi weid kid, few friends
>some girls have always liked me
>never really got in a relationship with any
>throughout 7th and 8th grade, i was a depressed fag who browsed a and v
>started to dislike normie kids at my school
>have been friends with this semi popular kid though
>earlier this year, he invited me to go drinking with him and some popular kids
>i go, expecting to get made fun of
>actually have pretty fun time, most memorable high school experience yet
>become more normie, start playing vidya less and browsing the chans less
>get actual social life
>become friends with popular kids more and more
>our prom is this weekend
>freshman and sophmores are too young to go
>planning on going to an after-party with popular kids this weekend
>feelsgoodman
inb4 underage b&
inb4 reeeee
>>
I got kicked out of high school before senior year, so of course I didn't go to prom.
>>
fuck it, i didn't fucking care. didn't want to go with anybody i like being alone
>>
>>28528519
>harass DJ until he puts on WHOOMP THERE IT IS
I want to meet you.
>>
File: 1446415121168.png (362 KB, 495x371) Image search: [Google]
1446415121168.png
362 KB, 495x371
>two years ago, last year of hs, couple weeks till graduation
>prom is coming, have no one to go with
>really like this one girl from other school that my good friend knows
>tell him I'd go to prom with her
>he tells her and she says yes, i'm stunned by this
>i pick her up, she looks amazing
>we get to prom and we have a good time, even slow dance, having my arms around her and she smiles at me
>prom finishes, tell her bye and that i enjoyed being with her but too much of a pussy to ask her out
>think about her again last summer, decide to just man up ask her out (though i didnt get her number so i used normiebook instead)
>no reply, even though i asked about three times
>couple months later, find out shes in a relationship
>last time i ever wanted to make any advances for a woman
>>
>>28527633
Thank you for the tale of horror, anon.
Also, checked.
>>
>>28523138

How? Plz explain.
>>
I think me not going to prom was more fun. We had a weird encounter that day.
>>
>go to prom with friends
>sit around like a dweeb
>cute girl drags me onto the dance floor
>it's that shitty song from shrek
>don't even try to dance, go sit down
>virgin for the next 10 years and counting

Thanks autism
>>
>>28527448

My date drove me kek
>>
>>28528681
>Underage b& talks about how much of a chad he is
You want to get b&, don't you?
>>
File: 1454484033401.png (47 KB, 632x852) Image search: [Google]
1454484033401.png
47 KB, 632x852
I didn't go to prom because the girl I was seeing proposed to me and we had run off together to get married a few towns over. Makes me miss being young and in love, remembering this.
>>
>>28528817
Bruh dont blow my cover
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 895x895
>>28528783
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
THE WORLD WAS MACARONI
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.