[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>took a fat rip after school one day >got so high I passed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462324628629.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462324628629.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
>took a fat rip after school one day
>got so high I passed out
>woke up as 27 year old NEET virgin

who rip van winkle here
>>
That was essentially my life.
>>
>>28522068
Do you remember the WishBone episode on this^ If your 27 you will know WishBone.
>>
Take another puff and you'll end up being a thirty-something alcoholic bum.
>>
>>28522116
>tfw when most of r9k were born when that show ended
>>
>>28522149
WHATS THE STORY WISHBONE
>>
>>28522141
Not if you keep your virginity. That is the power of the wizard. Since you won't be losing with a women you have to protect your ass. You can be raped from a wizard into a bum.
>>
>>28522068
whoa spooks totally can relate one day in school i was masturbating to one of my teachers in bathroom stall and when i came i jerked so hard that my head hit the tile wall behind the toilet and i woke up face down in my own seaweed spooks because i didnt age at all just had to go back to class with my own seaweed all over my own face
>>
>>28522116

I watched that show once, it was a dog dressed up as a medieval yuro. "the prince and the pupper" or something

literallly the only thing i remember that was like 1997 or something
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.