[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ BTFO!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 34324324324.jpg (27 KB, 507x507) Image search: [Google]
34324324324.jpg
27 KB, 507x507
Men = bigger pussies than women. Makes you think.
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>/r9k/
>masculinity
>>
>>28522034
what is so bad about being polite?

a guy puts himself on the line and you want to tread him into the dirt for what is essentially a compliment?

women are rude
>>
File: tumblr_n2clr6BjAV1qzcdbeo1_500.jpg (111 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2clr6BjAV1qzcdbeo1_500.jpg
111 KB, 500x641
full male maturity
>>
>>28522034
how about we do both? also the same could be said about special snowflakes that get triggered by everything they dislike
>>
>>28522114
It's impossible to be polite when rejecting a male. No matter how nice you are about it, they will still get angry with you.
>>
is this what we're gonna do today. we're gonna fight?
>>
Like I give a fuck what some baby factory on twitter thinks.
>>
>>28522454
this actually holds some truth, a lot of men get very upset when theyre rejected.

girls have rejected me a few times, and while it sucks - i move on from it.
>>
>>28522034
Women are such huge pussies they won't make a first move because they can't handle rejection.
>>
>>28522570
well, women are seen as sluts if they make the first move, which goes against our convenience.
>>
>>28522593
well then tell women to stop calling other women sluts
>>
>>28522454
True, no way out of this
>>
>>28522454
which is why we need to control ourselves and most importantly get the dudes who act like asses when they do out of the system so we can get pussy
>>
>>28522454
That's because rejection hurts. It's better to get it out of the way honestly rather than pussyfoot about it. Of course, with women's emotional turbulence they'll fuck that up nine times out of ten. If men do it they come off as assholes a majority of the time.

People too busy demonizing each other.
>>
>>28522661
this is really obvious same fagging
>>
>>28522034
If men were allowed to behave according to our base instincts and ignore politeness the way that nigger tells women to, getting rejected would mean getting knocked out and having our way with women. All the niceties that western women enjoy are literally because men deem then important. That's it. One day the feminists will push too far and we will have things back the way they were years ago. If general decency and respect is becoming a game of "yeah but I don't HAVE to be nice" then fine. Next time I see a guy beating on his girl or a rape taking place I'll just keep walking because I don't have to be a decent person
>>
Yes, it's more important that you not be a bitch than I not smack you for being a bitch. One results in complete negation of violence whereas the other only negates one half of the conflict. This is very basic liberal pragmatist ethics, nothing new either. If you are incapable of following through with your ideology then I need not respect your ideology (because you don't) and thereby I have nothing in the way of treating you like garbage.

Not like anybody would want to date an aged sheboon, though.
>>
>>28522034
>femininity so fragile that they get upset when you tell them to stop being a cunt when someone you aren't interested in hits on you
>>
>>28522454
>says an assumed female

>>who will NEVER face rejection, or maybe will on the rarest of occasions
>>
>>28522454
Rejecting a woman is worse tbqh
They are not used to this scenario and will therefore proceed to either call you gay or pretend it did not happen and insist
>>
File: 1450929264909.jpg (151 KB, 771x928) Image search: [Google]
1450929264909.jpg
151 KB, 771x928
>>28522034
I think women should be forced to start asking out men for about a decade or so.
Maybe if they knew how bad rejection feels, they would be a little nicer to us.
>>
>>28523225
>implying it's worse
If they were going to resort to that it would give me all the more reason to reject them.
>>
>>28522454
You don't know how rejection feels. You will never have to put yourself through it. You will never have to face down the nerves of approaching a stranger. You'll just sit back on your throne, rejecting one after another, until Mr. Perfect comes along. You will never put in any effort when it comes to dating.
Go rot in a ditch.
>>
>>28522114
If you're walking up to some random person, they don't deserve to treat you nicely at all. That person could be pissed about something or just didn't want to be approached. You can't know that, but don't take it as such a surprise if a woman doesn't take it kindly.
>>
Who here /not triggered/ here
Honestly do you realise what age you're living in, women have an advantage, quit trying to justify your betaness and stop asking them out or going for ones you know wont like you.
>>
File: 2Dtrumps3D.jpg (92 KB, 1059x585) Image search: [Google]
2Dtrumps3D.jpg
92 KB, 1059x585
>>28522034
This is that same "If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" mentality. Women are always taught and treated as if they're princesses that can never experience anything negative, while men are raised to accept this mentality and be thankful we are graced by the presence of a female. No matter what the blame is always placed on men because god forbid a woman ever lift a finger, but at the same time women are just as strong as men. Some where down the line the definition of 'equality' was lost and replaced with this line of thinking that has given birth to a generation of women that are bitchy, entitled, whiny women and cuck numales who defend this behavior.

But I'm just some fag on a mongolian shadow puppet image board who reads comics, plays vidya, and watches weeb shit. I'll probably die alone but it's better than the relationships that people are in now.
>>
>>28523256
From what I've seen, even if the guy is angry, it will be the end of it, while a woman will want some kind of revenge. If you're lucky she'll just sleep with a bunch of guys afterwards to prove she can and you won't give a shit, if you're unlucky she might try to damage your reputation
That said I've never seen a guy being rejected with my own eyes and I've never been rejected myself but it seems to be a simpler affair
>>
>>28523290
how the hell else are we supposed to get women then?
Because women sure as fuck aren't going to take any initiative and make the first approach.
>>
File: concern troll.jpg (215 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
concern troll.jpg
215 KB, 1280x1109
>>28522661

Fuck off nu-male.
>>
>>28522454
Bitcch
>>
>>28523370
Approach them, but don't throw some fit like they owed you kindness if you get rejected. It's not about whether women should be approached or not. Its understanding that no one owes a stranger anything.
>>
>>28523273
This
>>28522454
It is more than possible to be polite when rejecting someone
>>
>>28523364
The same could be said of men. Some of them can get so obsessive they stalk women. Fact of the matter is that there's crazies on both sides of the same coin. If the person with a ruined reputation can act more mature than the pettiness of some lambasting rumor I'm sure it'd work out fine.

The key to not losing to other people's bullshit is to keep a cool head.
>>
>>28523423
Well, if they start picking up their slack and approaching men they would you have a point. As of now, they put in no work when it comes to dating. So I have no sympathy for them if they reject a guy and he gets angry
>>
>>28522454
>all men = bitter failed chads
>>
>>28522034

nothing new here broskys.

Just cuck it up and stand proud.
Rewards are coming soon.
We will all die hahahahahaha
Why worry.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.