[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/thatkid/ thread? >that kid who called all the hot girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 16
File: image.png (24 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24 KB, 310x326
/thatkid/ thread?

>that kid who called all the hot girls he knew his "sisters"
>that kid who was a fat, out of shape weeb but was constantly making empty threats of physical violence
>that kid who drew swastikas on his notebooks
>that kid who just always told absurd bullshit lies for no reason
>that kid who stayed in a 4 year high school for like 7 years
>>
last one was my little bro

HI JAKE I KNOW YOU'RE SOMEWHERE ON 4CHAN RIGHT NOW
>>
>>28521852
>that kid who was a fat, out of shape weeb but was constantly making empty threats of physical violence

that was me, I totally would have kicked chads ass if he hadn't just laughed and walked away with 3 Staceys each time
>>
File: 1446056744813.jpg (32 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
1446056744813.jpg
32 KB, 316x321
>that kid who faked having a hot gaymur sister to his online friend for 4 years and then hot gaymur gf for an additional year

That was me.
>>
>>28521871
Jacob go to sleep
>>
File: 1462733374891.jpg (42 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1462733374891.jpg
42 KB, 240x320
>that little kid with tons of ghetto friends that will protect him so he talks big and acts reckless
>>
File: 1457710957298.png (115 KB, 634x697) Image search: [Google]
1457710957298.png
115 KB, 634x697
I'm actually going to post ones that aren't relevant to me, and just to people that I found unusual/cringeworthy/despicable

>that kid who tried to be funny but had no sense of humor and ended up visibly embarrassing himself
>that chad who everyone liked but ended up failing at a suicide attempt and now he's a retard in a wheelchair
>that stacy who got put into a vegetative state as a result of an accident years ago and everyone pretended to care about her and her family and friends invested a lot of time and money into putting signs all over town telling people to pray for her regardless of the fact that she was a worthless cunt
>That one druggy kid who was expelled from your school who kept showing up on campus and inside the building anyway just to talk to people
>that short haired "lesbian" from a dysfunctional family that became a "trans guy" without even getting on hormones
>that weird scene girl who kept dating guys who turned out to be gay and never learned
>>
File: image.png (984 KB, 1166x849) Image search: [Google]
image.png
984 KB, 1166x849
>that kid who made up stories about his dad abusing him for the edge
>that kid who didn't care about other people's germs, and would eat anything
>that one kid who bragged about banging some chick and lied about their 9" dick
>that kid who just really wanted to have sexbut deep down inside just wanted company
>>
>>28521904
Jackson? You piece of shit.
>>
>>28522786
Nah family, I was primarily hanging around Roblox at the time.

still do on occasion
>>
>>28521852

>That kid who always let popular kids borrow his pencils and colouring pencils
>that kid who was too shy to ask for them back
>that kid who got walked all over

looking back, school really fucked me up, its like your not allowed to be caring, loving or friendly if youre not cool, i just got shat on for being nice to people and now im introverted as fuck

>yfw one kid walked home with me and begged me for money the entire way, saying he needed bus money to get to his nans funeral
>i was very naive and felt bad and wanted to anything i could do to help, i gave him 20p bc thats all i had
>he said ''is that all? can we go to your mum and ask her?''
>i said no because we dont have much money
>he laughed and just walked off
>i told my mum and she said shed have given it to him
>ask him next day if he got there ok
>''what funeral haha?? fuck off you gooner''
>>
>that kid who thought he was a vampire and would never break character
>>
File: 1463086602303.jpg (69 KB, 518x514) Image search: [Google]
1463086602303.jpg
69 KB, 518x514
>That kid who pulled his dick out at Mikey's 12th birthday party
>>
>that kid who used to work for nintendo
>that kid who knew sonic the hedgehog
>that kid who said he knew where osama bin laden was
>>
>>28522905
reminds me of a good story of myself
>be me in primary school
>about 8 years old
>in p.e, not actually doing sport just dancing around with hoola hoops
>me and friend think were funny by flashing our boxers
>i pull my dick out and flap it about
>girl says HE GOT HIS WILLY OUT
>try to run but undeveloped legs are no match for adults
dad laughed at me for a good hour
>>
>that kid who used to make alot of racist jokes about pakis
>that kid who brought his bb guns in to school
>that kid who youd play cod with and hed talk about how much sex he was having in-between gaming sessions
>>
>>28521871
My name is Jake, how are you?
>>
>>28522996
306 here you at the ledge
>>
File: 1399520380207.png (38 KB, 485x446) Image search: [Google]
1399520380207.png
38 KB, 485x446
>That one obvious aspie who hit on/was obsessed with every girl
It hurts so much to see. I know people with that illness have no self awareness, but it would have been rude to step in to explain it to them, and now it's too late.
>>
>>28521852
>that kid who looked really weird and had no friends, got an equally weird gf, and then killed someone
>>
File: 1405519623922.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1405519623922.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>That kid that ate lunch in the bathroom stalls
>>
>>28523042
Do you like REGINA?
>>
File: 1462188404212.jpg (155 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1462188404212.jpg
155 KB, 500x492
>That kid who browsed le reddit
>>
>that white fat nerd weeb that's somehow friends with all the gangster black kids
Seriously how? There's one in every school. Do all those black kids get together during the summer and hold a popular vote for the position?
>>
>>28522811
really dude?
roblox?
>>
>>28523909
What's wrong with it?

Unless you mean current day roblox.
>>
>>28523949
yeah current day
a few months ago i made a new acc and it's gone to shit
>>
>>28524001
I started an account in 2006, but that one got lost.
Made another in 2008 and I still use it to this day.

I played Apocalypse Rising mainly, but the creator is a faggot piece of shit now.
>>
>>28522886
His name was Andrew Lambert
>>
>that kid who was a furry and used his fursona all the time

This was like 6 years ago before this whole tumblr shit was accepted
>>
>that kid that likes to meet up at the ledge
>>28523332
>>
>>28522650
>that weird scene girl who kept dating guys who turned out to be gay and never learned
>That one druggy kid who was expelled from your school who kept showing up on campus and inside the building anyway just to talk to people
>that short haired "lesbian" from a dysfunctional family that became a "trans guy" without even getting on hormones

Knew these type of people. I think they're a staple in most high schools
>>
>that kid who hit on girl and got rejected and made fun of almost immediately. kill me please
>>
>that gay kid that you couldn't hit or make fun of for being a retard because he would claim hate crime to the principal
>>
>That obese kid who blamed it on his genetics

Yeah you fat fuck it wasn't the half pizza and liter of pepsi you had for lunch alone every day
>>
>>28521852

>not drawing big ones in all the bathroom stalls and BTFO of leftyfags in arguments on the stall graffiti forum
>>
>>28524653
>in science class
>some kids used whiteout to draw swastikas on the black table
>substitute teacher started crying
>>
>>28522650
>that one kid who got cancer and nobody cared
>that one popular kid who got cancer and everyone cared

Fuck you dude you were only good at one thing, football. Nobody should have cared about you. Yours wasn't even terminal and you lived...
>>
>>28522992
>that kid who brought his dad's shotgun to school
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 255x253
>>28525352
This is really sad, not even funny at this point.
>>
>>28525415
There was this kid named "B" who got leukemia in his senior year. He had a good chance of living and he did, probably because of the charity he was given and all the families praying for him.

Then there was "A" who got terminal and died in his senior year. Only about 30 people ever showed any sign of care for him.

The worst part was that the local stores put up signs and ads like "Pray for B" and shit like that up, and A got in trouble for throwing a rock at one.
>>
>>28521852
>>that kid who just always told absurd bullshit lies for no reason
Its my way of expressing myself.
>>
>>28525543
He just liked to make people laugh
>>
>>28521852
The Janitor was my favorite character in Scrubs, that's why.
>>
File: kitty.jpg (38 KB, 357x455) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
38 KB, 357x455
>that kid who really only had acquaintances rather than friends because they could never hold on to the few relationships they make and any act of kindness given towards them is seen as pity
>>
>>28525510
Damn anon, that's terrible. Right in the feels.
>>
>>28521852
i just wanted people to think i was cool man

it didn't work
>>
>that kid who always brought a knife to school
>>
>that kid who always volunteered to read but could barely pronounce any word
>>
>That short fat Mexican kid that thought he was tough and badass because he sagged his pants and hung out with """""""gangsters"""""".

Met way too many of these kids in middle school and high school
>>
>>28525706
>that pic, i fucking love louis wain's art
Anyways
>that gun nut who went to a shooting range before and accidently brought 2 empty shotgun shells to school with him
>that kid who jokingly made bomb threats to the school and the school went apeshit on him
>that coach from your old middle school who you thought was weird was arrested in 2014 for sexual abuse of his daughter
The coach one was pretty freaky. I remember trying football for one year in 7th grade (about 2009) and he would always make sure to give kids looks in the locker rooms. I can find the news report on the guy if you want to see it
>>
>that kid who was a total newfag on 4chan and told you about the /tg/ escapades he engaged in

What was really weird was he didn't come off as cringey when he did it. He was actually pretty cool and I probably would've been his friend if he didn't follow the chads around all over the place (his cousin was among them).
>>
>that Jewish retard/autist that had a Jewish history teacher mom kid

Even putting your finger over your lip to imitate a mustache was enough to trigger his retard rage
Alot of fun was had making his mom break down I'm class
>>
>>28524200
>that "lesbian" girl that never dated any girls and eventually started fucking dudes
>that weeb girl that shrieks in an attempt to imitate animay characters and actually glomps people
>the autist

some that probably weren't at every school:
>that one guy that never talked but could play a mean saxophone
>that guy who got kidnapped in the parking lot by some guys in a stolen van from another school and was never seen again
>that guy who accidentally shot his girlfriend in a driveby
>the AV nerd that grew weed in a back room and got away with it
>that girl who was killed by her parents because they're devout muslims
>that guy who hung himself
>that guy who dropped out of school after becoming retarded from being beat in the head with a tire iron
>the principal who confiscated weed from kids and smoked it
>that kid who died from too much heroin
>that guy who was expelled for stealing a fire extinguisher
>that one guy who told everyone he was russian but was in fact brazilian

holy fuck, I went to a shitty school. how did I not realize this? I blame the sand nigger immigrants

>>28523891
all black people love anime, especially bad shonen serials. I've met crack dealers that watch naruto every god damned day. the fat weeb has a special status in black society, because he has traditionally been how the other blacks learn about new anime and mango
>>
That kid who posts extremely obscure autistic stereotypes (about himself) that no one else could relate to
>>
>that kid who pissed in his bookbag and bragged about it
>that same kid who would pull his dick out in class and would subtly show it to people
>that SAME kid who threw a lit cigarette across the classroom
>>

that was me lol. my history teacher found my notebook and looked through it and made me go to the counselor. I wasn't even a nazi I was just seeing if I knew how to draw one.
>>
>that kid who died in a dumb fashion

A 1st/2nd grader who somehow managed to strangle himself to death on a swing while one of his friends was around, just how.
>>
>that kid that was good looking yet dated absolutely repulsive girls.
>>
>that dumb kid who always smoked marijuana, smelled like a pile of used ashtrays, and acted so stupid that he pissed off most people
>he also had a gf for quite a while, but she was just like him
>>
>that kid who got pokemom banned feom school
>that kid who wrote papers/ presentations about Naruto
>that kid who was uglier and more shallow than you yet somehow managed to be a chad
>that one failed normie who gollowed every trend but was still never accepted by the cool kids
>that kid who violently stabbed his notebook
>that kid who jacked off on the bathroom
>that chad who ruined his life and scholarships with a pill addiction
>>
>>28527164
>that kid who created a clay roach jar on art class
>that kid who was never there on 420
>that kid who would never shut the fuck up about how weed is the miracle plant that'll cure every disease
>>
>that Chad who came out of the closet and had betas going gay for him
>>
>that kid that wore those weird goth pants that have straps and chains on it with a burzum shirt and leather jacket in 90f weather
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 615x409
>>28522650

>tfw I was the gay guy who went out with those girls
>>
>That girl who changed her name to Nathan because she's transgender and you can suck her fat cock
>>
File: 1440147372358.jpg (76 KB, 321x348) Image search: [Google]
1440147372358.jpg
76 KB, 321x348
>that kid who had a school-wide meme surrounding him where he got friendzoned by everyone
>since everyone knew about the meme, no girls would date him
>at first he was angry bc he couldn't get a gf, then he started to embrace the meme but by the end of high school he was a very bitter person
>even the teachers were in on it
>literally the most popular person in school because of the friendzone meme
>and my high school had like 4000 people
>everyone knew him as "the friendzone guy"

The funniest part is, he was actually really attractive and nobody even knows how the meme originated. From what i heard tho, the second he got to college he started smashing every pussy in sight, so I guess all's well that ends well.
>>
>>28527683
>that fat butch girl who changed her name from "Hannah" to "Huxley" and joined wrestling because she wanted to be a boy
>she turned out to be one of the best wrestlers in the state because her opponents were twigs

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>28527267
I went to a school with a lot of asians. Anime was everywhere.
Maybe that's part of the reason I'm such a filthy fucking weeb now.
>>
File: 1460737717424-v.gif (237 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
1460737717424-v.gif
237 KB, 276x268
>that one special ed kid who thought he was way cooler than he actually was
>and he thought he could rap
>he even has a soundcloud
>>
>that kid that wore a purple trench coat to school every day for a week or two of every month.
>that kid who wore akatsuki cosplay to school
>that girl that never talked but somehow dated pretty much every chad in the school
>that kid that looked exactly like you but was fat so everyone would call him fat(your name)
poor guy
>that kid that would piss on trash cans
>that kid who skipped every single one of his classes in the gym
>that gym coach rumored to be gay
>that football coach/math teacher that would let the cheer leaders skip their classes in his classroom because he was a fucking pedophile.
>that teacher with no spine whom ended up passing everyone with random grades because literally no one did her work in any of her classes

high school was pretty fun
>>
>>28521898
Sure you would have, fatty
>>
File: 1355110054923.png (34 KB, 182x163) Image search: [Google]
1355110054923.png
34 KB, 182x163
>>28527675
if my heuristics are correct then you're an androgynous and/or lithe boyish fellow.
>>
>>28521852
>that kid in highschool who gunned down his classmates and teachers to became an hero
>>
>that kid who would randomly bowl into fences while laughing hysterically
>that kid who would steal lights from lawns and stomp on them in the street
>that kid during halloween night who would steal all the pumpkins from the street and smash them all in one place
>that kid who shit in a bag and would make the other kids carry it while he decided which house he would throw it at

loved that kid
>>
>>28521852
>that kid who just always told absurd bullshit lies for no reason
>>28522756
>that kid who didn't care about other people's germs, and would eat anything
>>28522992
>>28524841
>some kids used whiteout to draw swastikas on the black table
>>28525882
>that kid who always brought a knife to school
>>28527267
>that kid who violently stabbed his notebook
>that kid who jacked off on the bathroom
>>28528199
>that kid that would piss on trash cans

these were all me, i was a big nerd who thought he was edgy
>>
>>28526429
>>that one guy that never talked but could play a mean saxophone

Did we go to the same high school?

>me
>bad home life
>don't trust anyone at school
>only ever wear plain tees, jeans and All Stars
>All City, All State in Wind Ensmble, All City All State in Jazz Ensemble, College Honor Bands
>mastered Barry, Tenor, and Alto before I even got to HS
>Known as "the Rain Man" because I could describe and play every note, and length of note, of any scale in any key

I played a mean saxophone.
>>
>that kid who got a concussion during football and now can't smoke weed without going insane
>that kid who was a weird autist and got caught fucking his fat girlfriend in the bathroom
>that kid who tried to be a rapper and failed miserably
>that kid who was a total asshole but had a cool brother and parents
>that kid who dropped out of school because he was really good at sailing
>that kid who got fucking amnesia and just disappeared later that year
>that kid who got addicted to everything
>that kid who got on the national news for tweeting something racist at a singer and the singer responding
>>
>>28527621
fucking legendary
select all images with storefronts
>>
>>28522838
You should have kicked his ass for this..
>>
>>28528578
gustav go to sleep
>>
>that fucking femboi faggot who got all the girls attention throughout middle/high school
>>
>>28527770
I knew one of these things at many schools I went to. They always had lots of pity-friends who were extreme normalfags.
>>
>that kid who went to wizards school after hours
>>
>>28521852
>that kid that was really smart but was always failing school
>that kid that achieved his childhood dream just to realize it's absolute shit
>>
>that kid who went on spergy rants in the middle of class
>that kid who bullied the bullies
>>
>Those niggers who hung out around the drink machines begging people for money
>That ugly girl who dated guy who would later turn gay
>That edgy girl who made a shitty music video with some niggers
>That guy who made it his mission to cum on every chair in the auditorium
>That girl who got caught sucking dick in the auditorium
>That large nigger on the football team who girls throught was creepy because he created a fuckton of awkward situations for himself
>That chubby girl who was total slut
>That girl who started a cringy comedy show on a public access channel
>>
File: 1440002836259.gif (2 MB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1440002836259.gif
2 MB, 230x250
>that guy that made a business of selling soft drinks and sweets on the playground
>that guy that undercut the other guy
>that guy that hung with the bullies but somehow he was pretty based and was generally chill to everyone
>that guy that used to be a fucking terror then got neutered the moment he got a girlfriend
>that random chick that joined the school midyear then committed suicide but nobody really cared because she was friends with a bad crowd
>that suicidal chick's friend that still posts FB statuses to her page despite the fact it's been more than ten years since she did and they only knew each other for two years at the most

A few standouts from my school:

>that dumbass guy that always tried to ask women out
What a player. Wanted to become a bus driver, I think. He legitimately bought a proper ring for this girl he wasn't even going out. Best thing is, he asked us for which one to buy and my friends intentionally chose the most expensive he could afford.
Then there was the time I saw him get slapped in public by another girl that nobody would've gone out with anyway.
To his credit, he was a cheerful guy and generally took it on the chin. He definitely wasn't...

>that fat kid
>played football but only as a goalie so he didn't have to run
>he was shit at it even then
>everyone took the piss out of this guy
>would always run crying to the teachers
One of the classic stories I reminisce with my friends is during lunch break, on the field, all of us would stand on his shadow. That was all we did. Repeatedly. He got fed off and stormed off crying, back to tell his usual teacher... except that even she had enough and told him to man up. Had us in stitches for ages.
>>
>>28522756
>>that kid who didn't care about other people's germs, and would eat anything
Me, I would eat off of friends all the time
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.