[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up guys, I fucked up. All these years on r9k and I still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 1000x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 1000x718
I fucked up guys, I fucked up. All these years on r9k and I still fell for the women meme, girl I've been talking to for a couple weeks has been sending nudes to another guy, although I never really found her attractive I feel betrayed. She was the one who came to me and was always trying to talk to me, and now she does this? I'm really fucking sad, just wanna go home and eat the gram of molly I have stashed somewhere, fuck.

I'm never talking to girls again
>>
>>28521816
I feel you m8. Your situation is kinda cringy, but our issue is the same.

I don't know how to go on forward. Tried going on antidepressants, and as soon as things started going well, I went on another speed binge. I don't know what to do, I enjoy nothing except drugs, I don't trust women because of my ex-gf who got hooked on heroin and betrayed me. I don't wanna live anymore.

Just kill me already
>>
>>28521816
>has been sending nudes

What is it with you degenerates? My last gf would do anything I told her, but she would never take or send nudes. Sucks to be American i guess...
>>
Who gives a fuck? You were talking to some girl you don't even find attractive, and now you're upset that she's sending nudes to a different guy? What the fuck are you so upset about?
>>
File: 1463047651710.png (368 KB, 582x747) Image search: [Google]
1463047651710.png
368 KB, 582x747
>not locking down your emotions
>not focusing solely on being pleased by women
>not adopting DDLG lifestyle and finding a suitable bitch who will do literally anything you say
>tfw my girlfriend views me as a god

Cmon, anon. Youre better than this. Fuck women, they are worthless. Women should only be allowed to suck dick and die.
>>
>>28522065
Someone who understands. You guys are so delusional. As long as you subscribe to the idea that you must be some 'jock chad' to get women, you will remain frustrated virgins.
>>
>>28522144
Thank God, another anon who understands.

Women are brain-dead sluts who only care about the thickness of your wallet and the length of your dick. Puff out your chest and inflate your ego. View yourself as a god, and they will do the same

>b-but anon! T-thats douchey!

Maybe. But it gets your dick wet.
>>
>>28522065
>>tfw my girlfriend views me as a god
your 'girlfriend' is also 2D
>>
>>28522303
>spot the virgin
Gotcha buddy. Go sit your flabby body down in your recliner and complain to qt girls in the hopes that maybe they will send you a winky face.
>>
>>28522363
well, since i'm a faggot, skellymode and was in a relationship for 8 years or so, you are completely 100% spot on anon GOOD JOB!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.