[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9K help a fatbot out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: corridor.png (508 KB, 434x538) Image search: [Google]
corridor.png
508 KB, 434x538
I keep binge eating, i'm 180 5'8 how do I become thin again? I'm poor and i'm afraid to go outside/be around people.
>>
>>28521740
Don't even need to exercise if you don't want to, just figure out how many calories you need to eat to lose weight, and then eat that amount of calories each day. Also replace all of the shit you drink with water.
>>
>>28521811
Thanks for the advice, but I did use a calorie controller thing and I just lost control and overate anyway. I don't drink anything besides water.
>>
Just stop eating.. just do it. It's not hard. Stop fucking around.
>>
>>28522435
For some people food is their only source of happiness that's left.. Don't know OP's situation but he doesn't seem too happy. Binge eating is a fucking bitch especially if you've got nothing to occupy your time with.

Quit for 2 weeks, the cravings were slowly starting to fade but god damn I was so fucking miserable and bored.
>>
no point being skinny if life sucks
>>
>>28521740
Just go full blown bulimic you fat faggot, eat what you want then throw it up, I bet you have a small penis too but there is no fix for that fatty
>>
>>28522435
I tried, only to make up for it by eating more than eve not long after.
>>28522516
You're right. How'd you get yourself to quit?
>>28522520
But at least I can be content with my body.
>>28522853
I'd rather not lose my teeth. My penis is an alright size actually.
>>
Calculate how many calories you eat each day for two or three weeks. Add up total amount of calories you eat per day and subtract 1000 calories from it. That's your new goal. Simple as that and works when I slim down
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.