[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many here single momed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: kitten.jpg (84 KB, 440x326) Image search: [Google]
kitten.jpg
84 KB, 440x326
Part 1
>was me
>parents divorce when I was 9
>mom was my best friend, listen to her sob stories
>she alienates me from every new friend ''They just be using you anon''
>wanted to be bodybuilder - ''They are stupid anon''
>she constantly fights my battles and takes pride in it
>one time I fight in school - come home proud it was a draw (other guys separated us)
>she looks at me with disgust
>havent stood up for myself until puberty, was shamed for self respect
>Im nothing like my dad - I listened to her and did everything right - mommas boy
>inb4 ''You're just like your dad''
>mfw -_-
>come puberty we fight lot more and by fight I mean - I come home tired from all the teen pussy I witnessed full of frustration cuz no social skillz.
>just want to be alone
>she offended by my natural wish for privacy
>just stops talking with me - when I ask why - shitstorm ensues
>I sit there like a plant and just suck it all up
>''you are worthless anon, I wish I never had you, just like your father, you will never amount to anything, you are just shit and disappoint me anytime I raise my hopes, I DISAVOW YOU (inb4 meme)
>I just want to be left alone to deal with my raging libido, girls like me but I have zero idea how to communicate
>le weird guy in class, belong to no faction, find one guy who speaks with me and we chill
>one day be 16 come home
>''why you got a E from biology anon?''
>it was surprise test mom, otherwise I always get B's or A's
>20 minute I sit there listening to her shit pouring on my soul, literally zero self respect.
>''I DISAVOW YOU THIS TIME FOR GOOD''
>Go in my room, cry my eyes out humming ''Eminem -Im sorry momma'' (wish I was joking)
>Next day she acts like nothing happen and is all nice (she did hot cold routine all my childhood)
>Im like WTF?
>my heart was broken that day, my mom (as in someone who loves you and is normal) died that day for me

>after that day, hugs are so empty, I feel nothing but hate which I learn to let go with time
>>
I can't wait to see what kind of fucked up shit I have to deal with from my kids.

Their mom abandoned them a few months ago.
>>
>>28521494
>28521494
I'm glad I was raised by a single mom. My dad wasn't shit. Not everyone man should be around
>>
>>28521494
i was single daded
mum wasn't a very nice peep
>>
>>28521494
Dad left mom when I was 3 months old and died murdered in his sleep.
Just saw him on picture.
People say he was very nice.
>>
first I was single momed which was actually better then she died and my alcoholic father took over

this is where I slowly started decaying
>>
single moms are the death of the west, they raise feminine weak males, and those males raise a weak society susceptible to more aggressive and backward people
>>
File: joke.png (223 KB, 344x524) Image search: [Google]
joke.png
223 KB, 344x524
I'm a victim of really bad parental alienation and it took me eighteen years to figure it out, after my sister nearly killed me. I was "the bad guy" because I didn't hate my mom and she did. They both lied to the police that I was making threats and being abusive, so I left and haven't talked to either of them since.

I know I'll have to live the rest of my life just not fully loving my mom because I was told not to since birth by my "perfect family-loving" father.
>>
File: 1461557278875.jpg (42 KB, 694x448) Image search: [Google]
1461557278875.jpg
42 KB, 694x448
My parents are divorced, but my mom's somehow a better male role model than my dad is.

At least she's honest about what women are like instead of telling me to keep being beta and hope it works out.
>>
Part 2

>be 22ish
>come home from Med Uni, tired, have lot to study
>she mad becuz she alone all the time no friends (not one really)
>took it out on me
>spits on me (never said this to anyone)
>yeah spits on her 22 yr old medschool son (point being I was no slacker nor did I ever give her reason
>I go wipe it and feel like a total shit, mad at myself for taking it, mad at her for dealing it
>went to sleep
>she barges in my room just as I was about to go REM
>continues yelling
>inb4 flat next to ours two student girls
>I know they hear
>I take it until she leaves
>sleep in agony of soul
>stopped crying long time ago
>other time I bought wrong brand of oil, she rams ketchup on the floor
>NOW LICK IT ANON
>NO THANKS
>I clean it up.
>still had balls to ask my crush out, even with that crushed soul I had. no excuses senpai
>she said no though
>THEN I cried
>>
PART 3

>went to visit her one day, fight ensues (for some yrs now I dont let her diss me)
>I just deal all the shit in her face
>next day she is all nice
> she be like: ''Im glad we got our pasions out yesterday :)''

>Im like - ''Bitch you broke my heart conuntless times, you took my mother away from me, you made afraid of real intimacy, and all because she needed someone to PUT HER IN CHECK and since dad was aways a little boy named anon was pushed and pushed and pushed until I finally broke at 24 and made her move out.'' (dad was paying my apartment).
>say nothing, catch next bus home, and shake my head
>she still calls and asks for money
>I gave her some
>Imagine giving money to someone who is directly responisble for you being a virgin fuckup, to someone who stole your childhood, who made you hate men (I finally realized men are not to blame), imagine paying to someone who spat on you for doing nothing but your best.

>Soon to be working
>she will not get a cent from me
>Its not a question of money, but of principle.

word of warning:
My dad was her 3rd marriage!
She run away from parents when she was 18 cuz they didnt want to pay her college.
>>
PART 4
====
Enter the present time

>Now 26, prestige job, handsome, still a virgin, no posse.
>I did numerous approaches (about 50-100) had some dates nothing more.
>afraid of intimacy cuz one I had with first women in my life was such a drain for my mind and soul
>feel like no matter what I do I cant FIX IT
>I lost my teens, my early twenties, Im losing my mid 20's now.
>still hopeful, but knowing redpill and witnessing it in some many ways around me has made be really really doubt the women I want exists.

And how could I ever relax into her love when Im always on my toes.

I might commit sudoku soon.
I dont know.

What value is job and money and looks when my soul is so wanting and so fragile, I have no will to fight with women and put them in their place all the time, I want peace in world where whores rule and demands to rule them are of the charts.

>Just want a nice family with a women I can love and be safe emotionally.

Why o Why mother have you done this?

Why o why.

Inb4 edgy Im out.
>>
>>28521544
If you have a daughter please beware not to focus your hate on her once she becomes a woman.

That would crush her.

Try to steer her, but dont hate her because of her mother.
>>
>>28521966
I have two daughters, I would never do anything like that to them. I'm not as sick as most of the people on here.

I don't hate their mom, I feel sympathy for all of the messed up problems she has.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.