[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are normie conversations often times these discussions about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Why are normie conversations often times these discussions about dumbass hypothetical situations?

>if a stranger his dick got bit by a snake, would you suck the venom out :^)
>would you fuck an old lady for 500 bucks :^)
>>
Because they're fun to talk about?
Fucking autism...
>>
Why don't you just link to the kickstarter you are bitching about.
>>
>>28521130
it's because they don't know anything interesting and have nothing smart to say or anything of substance to discuss bt years of popularity have left them skilled at making conversation out of basically nothing

they know how to relate to people, dude. for them it's all about if you're bonding or not, not about the topic.

caring about the topic is autistic
>>
>>28521130
>a le large black man is rabing a grill :-DDD
>he luk ad u and say "u next big boi"
>wut do lol XDDDD
>>
Because those are fun, light conversation topics you weirdo.
>>
>>28521258
normie detected

why don't you go see an EDM show instead of posting
>>
>>28521195

I guess I'm doomed because that's all I care about.
>>
>>28521286
Yeah sure you do, that's why you browse 4chan, home of the insightful topic-focused discussion.
>>
>>28521130
Maybe because you're 14 years old?
>>
>>28521258
>>28521164

>I'm a dumbass and 2 decades of socializing with the type of people that responded to my dumbassery have left me with the impression that the way I talk and think, plus my tastes and other preferences, are the only ones that guarantee happiness and fulfilment
>>
>>28521337
It's funny because this applies more to robots than normies.
>>
>>28521308

Actually the lack of normie censorship and triggering does result in some interesting talks. Not this board, but others I've learned more than any hangout at a fraternity would offer me.

And why are you on here?
Is your presence an ironic meta-statement?
>>
>>28521308
we are all here because we can't find anyone good to talk to and the lulz here are breddy gud

it shows that similar people exist even if we don't talk about good things.
>>
>>28521233
Lick my lips and tease him by turning around and swaying my hips a little
>>
>>28521130
And they often don't even care about internal consistency or details.
>>
>>28521365
I'm not the one pretending pointless chat isn't fun or worthwhile.
>>
>>28521352

Nah, normies just profit from the fact that they're the majority and ostracize people when they sense they're a bit "off".

I've seen it happen dozens of times. I can adapt to normie situations, but it's a challenge for me.
>>
>>28521283
This guy gets it

Posto origillato
>>
>>28521130
You mean as opposed to superior robot humour consisting solely of cuck-posting.
>>
>>28521337
It's not something you converse about all the time. Just when you're maybe drinking or talking about light conversation.

Not every conversation has to be serious you worthless neet
>>
Hey guys, would you rather suck a new fresh clean dick every day or 300 dicks in a row?
>>
File: 1414810058823.jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1414810058823.jpg
118 KB, 500x500
>>28521670
Can I have the first option, but every day?
>>
>>28521786
*second option obv
>>
>>28521670
In a row, just so I would never do it again.
>>
OP is a faggot

Normies HATE hypothetical discussions unless it's a joke or something

Weirdos are typically more introspective and like discussions about dreams, stories, hypotheticals, fantasies, etc
>>
>>28521337
OP was the one complaining about people talking and thinking in a way he disapproves of, though. The posts you linked said nothing to that effect.
>>
File: IMG_0810-475x475.jpg (34 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810-475x475.jpg
34 KB, 475x475
>>28521130
Well not all are necessarily crude, but said conversations are engaging because they require the ones involved to harness their imaginations and discuss the best course of action to take. If you're autistic, it's understandable that you couldn't discuss in terms of abstractions.

This is a healthy form of discussion in my opinion, consider it something our ancestors did not only to pass the time and jest, but also to prepare themselves mentally for possible scenarios in the future, think of it as a form of foresight.
>>
>>28521869

Normies would just rather make up a fantasy story about what happened than what could happen. They especially like to have these conversations around weirdos to make them feel left out.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.