[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r8 my first year of uni >first year of uni is almost over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12
File: 082.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
890 KB, 305x320
r8 my first year of uni

>first year of uni is almost over and i feel like ive barely experienced anything a normal college age person should
>broke up with my unattractive basket case gf
>only got laid ONCE (1) thanks to to fucking tinder
>attended one party
>still havent made a single friend
>rarly socialize outside of class
>already feel cripple anxiety about my future
>already have existential depression
>>
>getting laid
anon what the fuck are you doing here

rate my first year at uni

>no gf obviously
>attended no parties
>made no friends
>didn't talk to anyone
>failing classes
>>
>>28521076
>no gf obviously
>attended no parties
>made no friends
>didn't talk to anyone
>failing classes
noregrets/10

I'm in the same position as you after one year, only I tried somewhat to talk to people but didn't work out.
>>
File: i have had enough.jpg (22 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
i have had enough.jpg
22 KB, 480x410
>>28521142
>>28521076
me too robots. don't know how i'm gonna break it to my parents that i failed..
>>
File: JUST.png (1020 KB, 650x830) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
1020 KB, 650x830
>Go to uni
>Try to get laid
>Try to break into normie society
>No girls like me
>Normies/Chads won't let me into the inner circle

JUST.
>>
>go to uni
>got laid so often in addition to having a girlfriend that I literally can not remember how many girls I've slept with
>date raped a girl and she still speaks to me and text me often
>friends little sister I met likes me
>Straight As and Bs across the board
>met two very good friends, acquainted with most everyone in my dorm
>partied most every weekend
I hated remedial school but I've had so much fun in college
>>
>>28521234
this
>tfw go to a shitty small college
>tfw everyone who goes there know each other from high school or just keep in contact with friends from where theyre from
>tfw i got no body
>>
>>28520988
>had a gf
>got laid
>FIRST year of Uni.
you are not a robot and you will never be one. fuck off.
>>
>>28521298
I'm in community college right now. Please tell me it's worth it to keep going and I'll have fun once I get to a big university one day, if not I better just kill myself now
>>
>>28520988
I had a great time at uni. Made 0 friends, hung out with all the friends i already had outside of uni. Set myself up with an awesome gf who did most of my assignments for me. Just be yourself!
>>
R-rate my first year
>once class is cancelled because teacher unavailable
>talk to no one
>make no friends
>consequently no gf/parties
>doing OK in classes
>receive refund check from cancelled class
>drop all second semester
>get refund checks
>buy miniatures
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 688x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 688x335
>first year at community college
>made zero friends or attempts to make one
>no gf, only interaction with a girl after 2 semesters was a girl asking me if i needed a pencil
>average grades because i put in minimal effort despite having tons of time to get all A's
>said a word or two to people sitting next to me in some classes the first day and then never again
>averaged about one social interaction per month

didnt even really realize how lonely i have been until it just ended today. the whole time since i graduated high school has been a blur. part of me didnt really care though because i was already used to this.

also i feel as though at a community college it is different. tbfh i dont think very many people here get gfs or new friends like how they do at normal colleges. everyone seems to be robot tier even if they might actually be normal and have friends outside of class.
>>
>>28520988
me except im in my scond year
>>
>>28521504

CC is for losers
>>
>>28520988
my first year was shit
>break off my of my first semester friendships because they were normies
>join the nerd club/community
>join the exec of the club
>experience some drama and bullshit
>all this time keep my eyes out for someone i might want to date
>fucking no one, all the girls are either taken or SJW spergs that no one wants to date
at least I got ok-ish grades
>>
>>28521557
all colleges are for losers m8

we are all getting jewed

in fact people starting off at a normal college might be even bigger losers for paying 20 thousand a year for basics unless you got a scholarship or some shit.
>>
File: 1434321591584.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1434321591584.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>go to uni
>expect people to be not so exclusive and have more allowance for difference
>turns into the exact opposite
>in actuality if you arent some kind of social media god you will never break into the normie inner circle
>that black pill image where it explains normie interaction is in full effect where they create a circle then create in-jokes and their own style of humour and conversation in the group so nobody can ever interest them other than the friends they make in the first few weeks of uni
>I actually studied so I didn't have time to make friends
>my only hope now is to join a society but theyre all full of desperate idiots

Cuck this.
>>
I partied hard my first year in dorms but i didnt end up making many friends because i was so shitfaced everytime i partied

my grades sucked and i got around a 70% despite never going to like 80% of my classes

I became better overtime and this year finished the year with a 90% average and am doing a masters of public administration at a decent school next year which will hopefully give me a decent career (im not someone who needs a lot).

1st year is meaningless
if you fucked up bad just kill your last 2 years and do some practical masters like me or teachers or something

stay with it dont drop out unless you have an alternative. i have a friend who dropped out after 1st year and he is still a NEET and doing nothing. its better to have a degree than not to if you already a year/2 in. pull up your socks and make it your year
>>
Rate my first year

>doing kinda ok in classes
>never went to a single party or event
>haven't made any friends
>didnt talk to anyone
>nobody talked to me
>still a khhv
>acquired depression
>social anxiety never been this bad
>0 women have shown interest in me
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 160x160
>>28521618
>you will never live in a pre-social media era

just kill me now
>>
>first year of uni
>be social autist
>get assigned objectively worst uni accommodation
>no worries, just sort something else out
>live away from everyone else
>tfw everyone friends with roommates
>tfw don't get invited to parties
>tfw the loneliness physically hurts anons
>want to go back home but too scared to drop out

falling for the university meme is the worst mistake of my short life
>>
File: 1448631301211.jpg (86 KB, 1200x599) Image search: [Google]
1448631301211.jpg
86 KB, 1200x599
>>28521664
Truly it is a blight. I couldn't care less about the constant interaction game that is having friends in the modern era. But because of this I'm just alone.

It's either be alone, or suffer being a whore for likes, a whore for attention, an absolute slave to your phone and to snapchat and whatsapp and all this shit... I just remove myself from it. It's not damn worth it.

People say this often, but I really feel like I was actually born in the wrong age. I was never made for this social media stuff.

Social interaction in this day and age has all become competition. Who can make the best banter in the shortest time. Who's got the most friends on facebook. Who's got most followers on _insert attention whore app here_

It's just sad. When I talk to people 30+ years old they actually talk about stuff. I've no love of boomers, but at least I can converse with them. Most people below that age are just impossible to talk to.

I'm not even that spergy IRL it seems like everyone else fucking is to me. They can interact with smartphones fine but actually talking to each other seems to be a real fucking challenge.
>>
>>28521347
It's worth it familymember
>>
>>28521504
No one wants to be there and everyone wants to be somewhere else. I'm lucky I go to one in SoCal so you get a bit more of a regular college crowd including hot chicks and chads but it's still not the same. Everyone just keeps their head down.
>>
>>28520988
>got laid
PRETTY FUCKING GOOD YEAR MATE
>>
File: dogogo.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
dogogo.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>28521766

nice blog post pal

another kid born in le wrong generation
>>
File: 1459434733880.jpg (98 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
1459434733880.jpg
98 KB, 640x533
>>28521809
>I was born in the right generation and I fit in just perfectly thanks very much sir!
>>
>start studying fine art
>over 15 essays already just in the first semester

am i gonna make it guise?
>>
>>28520988
>no gf
>didn't get laid
>partied two or three times a week
>had to repeat my freshman year
>>
>>28521766
I know this feel so hard.

I can't be assed with social media communication. It's so fucking boring. There's no fun to it. Why bother? Shit like 4chan is only fun because it's anonymous and so there are things you can say and do here that you couldn't say/do elsewhere. But Facebook/Twitter/Instagram are literally just real life, but shittier.

Normies aren't even that social any more. They spend the majority of their time staring at phones. You'll see 5 people sitting in a circle and they won't even be fucking talking, they'll be scrolling Facebook doing literally N O T H I N G.

>>28521809
I don't think you understand it mate. It's not a problem with our generation, it's a problem with the prevalence of social media. If you don't realise smartphones and Facebook have completely changed social interaction for the worse then I don't know what to say to you.
>>
File: suffer.jpg (7 KB, 465x200) Image search: [Google]
suffer.jpg
7 KB, 465x200
>>28521858

>i can't conform to perfectly reasonable societal norms because i'm a total sperg
>man, if it were only 30 years ago people would have accepted me and i would have been liked, not a total loser like i am now

tell you what pal

you would have been a loser then too
>>
>first year
>shoved into a small single
>shared restrooms for each hallway
>one kitchen for the entire building
>ra was dating a screamer
>didn't make any friends
>next year's freshmen forced to eat at university dining hall all the time

2/10 my classes were okay
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 501x600
>>28521775
>tfw going to suburban cc in the south

have a very weird mix of people

-very small amount of chads
-small amount of stacies
-average amount of normies
-burnouts who are like 25-35 going back to school
-less druggy high school fuck ups than you would think
-poor people
-suprising amount of rich people
-lots of autists and robots
-black people
-lots of muslisms
-metalheads
-ex military people
-lots of indians and asians
-single mothers
-people that just graduated hs and will be transferring after a year or two

everyone seems to have something off or wrong with them here though
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 720x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 720x533
>>28521766
>>28521914
>tfw sitting in class a couple minutes before it starts
>class is pretty much full
>look around and literally everyone is on their phone
>room is completely silent

even as an autist i object to this lack of social interaction. the worst part is this isnt just once class. its every single fucking class.

the worst part about social media is how much it inflates womens egos even more. now they see how many guys they could get on there. if you want a gf with some girl thats got a twitter, fb, instagram, snapchat etc you will be competing with like 400 guys that she could easily get.

i give up. honestly it just isnt worth it. even if you do get one of these girls they are so boring and basically all the same even more than they were years ago because now they all think the exact same way as everyone else on whatever it is they use. hell its the same as r9k in some ways. if you spend enough time on here you will have your mind shaped to be thinking just like everyone else here. there is no such thing as a small town girl you could meet anymore thanks to this shit. the girls in rural washington will be the same as the ones in florida. hell now even if you travel to another country and try to meet some girl that is different it wont work because thanks to globalization they are just like all american social media whore girls
>>
>he fell for the college meme

kek
>>
>massive assignment due in 15 hours
>spend the day stressfully browsing 4chan
>multitask by playing klondike or freecell in another tab
>now and then interrupt this with increasingy perverted beat-off sessions
>tfw intense, stressfull procrastination

On me 4th cup of joe and pretty tense so far.
>>
>>28520988
it could be worst, op

>3rd year almost over
>still kissless virgin
>never went to party
>no real friends, just some people I say hi to and talk a little
>>
>first semester of real college after 1 1/2 years at community college
>still a kissless virgin
>made no friends
>my roommates hate me (and I hate them)
>got As and Bs in most of my classes except for one that I probably failed
>can't afford a meal plan and my parents don't want to help me pay for food, so had to get a shitty wageslave job on campus so I can afford to eat
>surrounded by qt girls at all times yet can't talk to any of them

All in all, it was still better than community college since I only have to work part time now (as opposed to the 40 hrs/week wagecuckery and 16 credits I was doing at cc) and get to spend the rest of my free time playing vidya. Just as lonely, though. I feel like it's all because I missed out on the first week of forced socialization in freshman year. Why did I have to be born poor?
>>
>>28521504
You are exactly me from a year ago.

Trust me, it doesn't get any better when you transfer to big boy college.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.