[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the least painful way to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: feels good mang.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels good mang.png
93 KB, 645x773
What's the least painful way to die?
>>
>>28520986
Lostallhope says a gunshot to the head when executed right should be the quickest and least painful.
>>
>>28520986
get drunk near a cliff
OD on morphine
slash your wrists
wear a TNT belt, ignite it
jump
profit
>>
>>28521038
whoops my bad, I meant shotgun, not gunshot
>>
look up helium exit bag

No surprise this isn't original
>>
>>28521097
They add oxygen to the helium tanks now

prolly not going to work.
>>
>>28521073
a large-caliber hollow-point round to the rear of the skull above the spine is pretty much an immediate lights-out

that's the part of the brain that regulates breathing and heartbeat and sensation and all that basic body shit

if you destroy it, it's like flipping a switch
>>
File: 1403641932174.gif (1011 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1403641932174.gif
1011 KB, 500x375
What's the best way to die to make it look natural or like an accident?
>>
>>28520986

In your sleep of a sudden, unexplained medical condition
>>
>>28520986

Dude, if you commit suicide you might roast in hell forever. It is so easy to become a martyr, join isis, they put the belt on you, then you detonate it. Bam! You're a hero! And you don't have to be associated with them muslims! You die a hero man!

I bet they'll even pay the trip for you to come down there and sabotage their ass. Stupid sand niggers.
>>
>>28521134
Car accident maybe. Or house fire.
Both painful
>>
File: how to go.png (20 KB, 900x808) Image search: [Google]
how to go.png
20 KB, 900x808
>>28520986
>be on roof of building next to busy sidewalk
>have rope that is 6-7ft off the ground accounting for your body height in the rope as well from the anchor point you tie on the roof
>put piano wire across ledge of roof at directly neck height
>tie feet to rope
>put arms around wire and super glue them to your head so you make 2 triangles with your arms/head and in the middle is the wire allow to dry
>lean forward so wire cuts off head but head is still glued to hands
>fall off roof decapitated
>body dangles near sidewalk holding own head and shooting blood on passerbys
>>
>>28521189
this, if youre gonna kill yourself go join isis and then blow yourself up around them, win-win situation
>>
Dying surrounded by people you love
>>
Heroin overdose or PCP and get shot by cops. Heroin is the best though, you get so euphoric that your body forgets to breath and doesn't even care.
Don't balloon time, it's harder to get tanks that aren't cut.
>>
>>28521212
kkekked hard
>>
don't do it mane
>>
File: 1462671135985.png (252 KB, 856x2456) Image search: [Google]
1462671135985.png
252 KB, 856x2456
>>28520986
Liquid pentobarbital. It's legal to sell it in Mexico. You literally sleep and dies. It's painless.

The most accessible one is called partial hanging, the idea is to block the arteries in the neck and faint like a neck choke from MMA.
>>
>>28521189
what if you get caught by the government trying to join isis?

>i was just trying to blow myself up and kill a bunch of isis members, i swear!
>>
>>28522909
he goes to jail, I guess
>>
>>28520986

dysentery
>>
>>28521125
>that's the part of the brain that regulates breathing and heartbeat and sensation and all that basic body shit
I think you're wrong, tetraplegic people still have their heart beat and their lungs breath even though their brain is physically unable to reach the muscles around their heart/lungs.
>>
>>28524867
Those people just have damaged spinal chords, their brain stems are still intact. A shotgun blast to your brain stem will kill you instantly (for all intents and purposes), because that's the part of your brain that controls consciousness. Destroy it, and you're instantly unconscious, then you die seconds later because your brain is no longer sending signals to any other part of your body.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.