[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My little sister is hogging the WoW account (family pays for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Rage.png (235 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
Rage.png
235 KB, 582x600
My little sister is hogging the WoW account (family pays for it)

She won't listen to anything I say, and my mom won't punish her because "I play all night"

What do I do?
>>
Punish her yourself(rape).
>>
Underage b8 get the fuck out

Bloxxooriginal
>>
Stop playing all night and play all day.
>>
>>28520920
beat her up like every older sibling does with the younger one
>>
>>28520920
Discharge your anger by going for a jog.
>>
>>28521404
Not bad advice honestly?
>>
Quit play games and pick up a real skill you underage fuck
>>
The real question here is why the fuck are you still playing the hollow shell of a game that is WoW in 2016?
>>
Vendor all her gear.
>>
>>28520920
take pictures of her panties and post em here
>>
>>28521661
She can easily get it back with a ticket.
>>
Filter her mac address on the router or block the ports to her pc from the router
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.