[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mommy might go to jail what THE FUCK am I supposed to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1462853112645.png (102 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1462853112645.png
102 KB, 241x228
>mommy might go to jail
what THE FUCK am I supposed to do guys?

she will come home in 30-40 minutes in a rage.
>>
>>28520799
What's she going down for?
>>
>>28520832
They think she stole money from my sick aunt.
>>
>>28520916
Based Mommy.
>>
>>28521039
no BAD mommy

what happens to me if they take her? the house? the car? my responsibility free NEET life turns to mayhem.
>>
Well my friend, it seems like you'll have to stop depending on mother and fend for yourself. Find a way to being in a stable income and make a living on your own. I hope you're not so pathetic you can't even carve a life out for yourself.
>>
>>28521144
just tell her to sign the rights away to the house and car to you and sell that shit and live in some cheapo apartment with the money you get.
>>
>>28521144
Become homeless. Literally the easiest life ever. You can earn probably 20 dollars a day by begging,then spend 2 dollars at a cafe where you can charge your computer and get free WiFi
>>
SHES HOME, I'll be back later.
>>
lol NEET is going to wind up homeless there's no way OP will be able to find a job and support himself

BTFO
>>
>>28520799
Your mommy better not go to jail. She has no right to abandon you like that.
>>
>>28521144
>>28521266
this. You could also suck dick for some extra cash
>>
>>28521266
what do I do with my stuff? just leave it? I can't
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.