[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the point in fighting someone if you wont kill them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 216x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 216x250
Whats the point in fighting someone if you wont kill them?
>>
releasing anger and or other emotions I think.
>>
Say you fight someone after school, thats legal, BUT if you kill them during the fight, thats illegal.

USA law
>>
>>28520709
That has to be incorrect, a fight is only legal when its sanctioned e.g. UFC
>>
>>28520746
Nope. According to the federal laws i stand correct
>>
Answer, preferably army ppl

Rjjddj
>>
What's the point of living if you're going to die?
>>
>>28521133
Look... I appreciate the bump
>>
Because if you beat someone up they won't fuck with you anymore
>>
>>28521182
>he wont come back with a weapon next time
>>
>2016
>fighting

Okay guys which part of hillbilly america are you from?
If you feel the need to prove yourself through fits you're living life wrong. This is also why most ufc sportsmen are all thuglike tough guys with childhood issues as opposed to more mainstream sports.

100% of fights can actually be avoided. So stop trying to find meaning in fights
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 603x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 603x541
>>28521323
>100% of fights can actually be avoided
>>
>>28521424
So which part of hillbilly town do you live in? Mr.FightSeeker?
>>
>>28520746
thats not how it works, if you have private property and wanna duke it out with someone and your not causing a public disturbance or doing other illegal shit like betting or whatever it's totally legal for you and someone else to agree to try to beat the shit out of one another and chose not to press charges. UFC wasn't even sanctioned for years as a sport when I started watching it it's only been like that since it made it to the mainstream.
God damn have I ever known some people I just wanted to punch in the face, they're all fucking talk about how they can fight and won't do shit unless they can try to get you in trouble for it. I just find them to be some of the worse cowards imaginable going around causing trouble, can't back up a thing they say, afraid of physical violence when they know they are provoking it. just fucking disgusts me fucking wastes of skin
>>
>>28520655
Showing dominance or alternatively choosing not to display cowardice.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.