[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey remember that time you got cucked out of wearing a hat because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Hey remember that time you got cucked out of wearing a hat because some strangers on the internet told you it looked stupid?
>>
No I never liked wearing hats because I have a small head and it looks funny
>>
>>28520570
How can people take themselves seriously when they use that word, especially when it's used to incorrectly.

Are you aware that you sound like a fucking retard? Or are you just thick in the head?
>>
>>28520570

No because the only hats I've ever worn are knit hats and more recently my Trump hat
>>
>>28520570
wearing any fuckin hat is retarded tbqh
>>
>>28520648
I wear a cap when I walk to class because I live in a very windy area and my hair looks like garbage when its wind blown.
>>
>>28520648
except touqes, touqes are cool
>>
>>28520667
boohoo

ur still a faggot redneck
>>
>>28520648
some hats serve a function, jph
hard hats protect
a lot of hats shade your eyes
garden hats shade your eyes and skin
knit hats keep your head warm
fedoras let women know to avoid you
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x358
>>28520570
but i do wear hats

i actually collect all kinds of hats including fedoras and trilby hats

and yes i do wear the fedoras
>>
>>28520682
Why do you use a tripcode? I'm curious what the appeal is
>>
>>28520570
today wearing it will render you hipster, deal with it. just like wearing a rainbow flag will do you no good either
>>
>>28520757
and how's that ole virginity of yours?
still hangin around?
>>
>>28520619
Sounds to me like the word 'cuck' makes you feel insecure.
>>
>>28520570
these hats look retarded unless they're paired with formalwear. You simply cannot wear a fedora or a trilby with a t-shirt and not look like the massive, massive faggot that you are.

you need a sport coat or a suit coat with one of these or at the very least a button-down shirt that you would wear to a job interview.

This is a dress-up accessory. It is not a modular incerement of class that you can add to your ninja turtles tee and cargo pants.
>>
>>28520748
I mean I guess so. I live in the south so its not like I look out of place
>>
>>28520757
Jesus christ. wtf man please be baiting me
>>
>>28520804
im >>28520757

you dont need a fucking suit to wear with a fedora you autist. this isnt 1950.

wearing a suit is pretty autistic and most girls will find you creepy. as long as you have a variety of fedoras you will be alright. first thing they must do is match with your clothes and beyond that you can pretty much wear what you want. i usually wear a light button down shirt or polo with some athletic shorts since its hot as fuck where i live and they are comfortable. typically i wouldnt advise running shoes though. i tried that and it just looked weird.
>>
>>28520922
>you dont need a fucking suit to wear with a fedora you autist. this isnt 1950.

muh 2016
>current year
>I can look like a faggot if I want

>wearing a suit is pretty autistic and most girls will find you creepy.

I didnt mean wear it to mcdonalds, you fat faggot. I meant that a fedora con only be worn in a time and place that you'd wear formalwear, NOT that you should wear formalwear to Target.

AND THEN ANON WAS THE AUTIST
>>
File: 1461266277846.jpg (3 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1461266277846.jpg
3 KB, 122x125
>>28520751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhIz8_-XbzQ

fuckin lol

#alltaneverything
>>
Yaaah bruh, I love me my fedora, don't let those cucks get to you man. Someday I'll get to wear what hats I want in peace.
This is what we get for allowing Berniecucks to reproduce
>>
>>28520570
no because it never happened
>>
Never wore a fedora or any kind of similar brim hat because I thought they looked stupid and out of place. I saw people wearing them loooong before any internet memes and to me they looked like tryhard. Bruce Willis wearing one in Hudson Hawk made him look like a complete douche and note the cool snazzy jazzy look they probably were trying to go for.
>>
File: 1454250225771.png (208 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1454250225771.png
208 KB, 361x691
>>28520748
>>28520682
>>28520648
>>28521051
tripfags deserve death
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.