[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend cheated 3 women(4 if you count his current gf) in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1438220821959.png (489 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1438220821959.png
489 KB, 650x487
My friend cheated 3 women(4 if you count his current gf) in the past 2 months and they still want his dick. He's not even Chad, he just makes a lot of bad decisions when high or drunk and he's a horny bastard. He's not rich or particularly rich either so I am wondering why the women he cheated on still want him. Are women born cucks or something?
>>
>>28520317
>living the dream.jpeg
>>
>>28520317
Cuck is for men. If a woman loves you enough, she will put up with absolutely anything.

If you want to be a bitch then good luck getting a gf. It's all in your head
>>
Women want men than other women want. Cheating shows that multiple women want you.

Yeah she'll probably be pissed, but 8/10 a woman will stay with you if you cheat if you just act like its no big deal. Apologizing for it and acting like a faggot will make her dump you so fucking fast your head will spin though.
>>
>>28520317
>he's realizing that there are more women than the oneitis he's been obsessed with
if you actually believe in 80/20 bullshit then that's just how you're going to live your life, but there are just as many pathetic women as there are pathetic beta men, if not more out in public because they don't have the same tendency to just jack off and play video games. in high school i was well known as a smelly fucking loser who didn't talk to anyone, and lied when i did, and girls still came to me because of one stupid ass quality i had: i played sports. still a skeleton, but i was on a sports team and literally any asian girl in class or nerdy white one was into me thinking that my reputation was just rumors.
>>
>>28521727
>Cuck is for men. If a woman loves you enough, she will put up with absolutely anything.
still makes her a cuck
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.