[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit myself during another interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 633x758
shit myself during another interview
>>
>>28520234
Did you wipe?

well?
>>
>>28520234
How many times is it now?
>>
>>28520456
it's true what anons usually say about da 1st post...
>>
>>28520456
not until i got home
>>28520473
this is the third time, one was more of a shart though. i have had like 7 or 8 interviews, most of them i was late because i was shitting and then the times i shit myself i couldnt go before leaving and then the anxiety caused me to need to go again during but i couldnt get up and leave in the middle of it so i ended up shitting myself
>>
>interviewer asked me what i did in my last job with a happy professional voice
"oh you know i just trimmed hedges and shit"
>i literally said "and shit"
>he kinda loses his smile and goes through the motions of the rest of the interview and practically just motions me out
tfw no control over my behavior
>>
>>28522233
>Spend ever waking hour shitposting and reading degenerate filth on chan,

>Call interviewer a nigger

Totally worth it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.