[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You only need 3 things to be happy robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 370x397) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 370x397
All you need is

1. Something to do
2. Someone to love
3. Something to look forward to

So what's the problem?
>>
>>28520168
Nothin' to do, nobody to love, nothin' to look forward too.
C'mon, you can't be that dense.
>>
>>28520168
>So what's the problem?

I have these in a way and my problem is motivation. I just don't give a damn shit about myself.
>>
>>28520208

But when you realize you're only three things short of happiness you all shouldn't be filled with so much despair, just three steps away
>>
File: Friday.jpg (107 KB, 600x1047) Image search: [Google]
Friday.jpg
107 KB, 600x1047
>Went to college which gave me plenty to do
>Loved my waifu
>Look forward to Fridays
>Still unhappy
Ruh Roh
>>
>>28520168

These are the three most lacking things in this entire board. Which explains a lot actually...
>>
File: 1462809551852.jpg (38 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1462809551852.jpg
38 KB, 670x503
>>28520168
i'm the problem
>>
>don't have
>don't care
>don't have
guess i'm the problem
>>
>>28520256
>just three steps away
Except none of those is a 'step.' Steps are direct, concrete actions that you take. You can't just go out and obtain those things. In fact I don't think I could plot a series of any number of steps that would result in my having one of those things.
>>
File: 1453853205962.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1453853205962.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>28520168
Something to do
>All I want is to find a job as a developer, but there's no such job available in my town. And I'm not confident enough to start on my own without experiencing the market as junior with the help of seniors coworkers first. inb4 "move elsewhere, sperglord" I can't. I'm still finishing college.

Someone to love
>Love is wasted on me. I have no self esteem. Most of the days I feel like a failure. No girl would take someone like that unless they could leech some bucks out of them. Besides, my current state of mind doesn't look like an ideal one for relationships. I'd just get cucked somehow.

Something to look forward to
>I do have things I look forward to. But it's hard to keep it up when everything you do always seem to fail. But if I didn't, I'd be long gone from this life. That's for sure.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.