[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize 90% of r9k users are actually underage and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1445534283141.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1445534283141.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>tfw you realize 90% of r9k users are actually underage and you're pretty much retarded
>>
This board has become cancer. Have you seen the first page? Nothing but normies, women, and underage faggots.
>>
>>28520042
I think all frogposters should be euthanized

it would probably increase the average age of this board by 2 years and increase the quality substantially
>>
I tested it out by creating a kik and handing it out on here. Once you do that, you realize literally 80% of the users are 16 or under, and about 40% of those are slutty girls who come to laugh at the "losers who don't get pussy" and "memes I saw on ifunny".

Yes those are actual quotes
>>
>>28520042
what does onii mean then
>>
>>28520113
P-please tell me you're joking. These people actually said that?
>>
>>28520042
I realized this when I started noticing people posting about things that happened at their high school, or asking for tips about applying to college.
I should probably stop browsing here.
>>
>>28520133
Yes, quotes from two different people, too. Although they didn't say "losers who don't get pussy".
I asked why they come to r9k if they have sex all the time (literally a 16 year old with 20+ sex partners) and they said because it's funny that no one on here can get pussy.

A few others were "polyamorous", and other meme tier stuff like that.
I've since stopped doing that because it hurt my psyche. I don't want to believe that's who I share this board with. That and the fact that there are only boypussy threads on the front page all day today hurts my soul.

If you don't believe me, consider that most of the tripfags are under age as well- erica, king black chad, eliza, vyro, hack blastard, and so on.

For some reason r9k in particular attracts teenagers.
>>
>>28520042
That's how I feel about /x.
>>
>>28520113
you mean 80% of the anons who participate in those threads are 16 or under.

i mean yeah, no shit.
>>
>>28520270
>knowing the tripfags
>mentioning them
>perpetuating cancer
>not hiding every trip you see
>joining r9k kik groups

you fucking set yourself up for a "hurt psyche" you disgusting slag
>>
>>28520113
>kik
>not expecting total normies
>>
>>28520270
I'm not underage though. I've been posting here for like 6 years and I have a job that you literally need to be above age to get.
>>
>>28520042
You're only retarded for not realizing this sooner, dude. I don't really mean you're retarded, rather your lack of realization is the retarded thing or action here.
>>
>>28520113
well anon, what do you expect from the people who use kik?

those who use skype are older, those who use steam are in between kik and skype
>>
>>28520434
what is your job?

are you actually mentally ill or do you just pretend to be retarded online
>>
File: anime pfp.png (10 KB, 487x82) Image search: [Google]
anime pfp.png
10 KB, 487x82
friendly reminder
this is not the only facebook page that says this.
>>
>>28520605
dont forget those who dont use any of those services
>>
>>28520042
Yeah it's really bad. I've tried to add a couple people on here to play games with and they end up being underage fags that don't even play with me. They talk about highschool and their friends and shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.