[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become selfish and think more about myself ? I always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1461360712566.jpg (740 KB, 2550x2332) Image search: [Google]
1461360712566.jpg
740 KB, 2550x2332
How do I become selfish and think more about myself ?
I always had this in mind "treat the others like ou would like to be treated". It obviously don't work.
I don't want to become a dick, I just want to live for myself and do what I want without thinking about how it would affect others or what they would think.
I know I won't be daring and shit that easily, but thinking more about me would be a great start and should bring me more confidence

After I get answers, I'll probably leave this board for good again, because I can't handle all that shit.
>>
It's about changing your mindset. Think about what you want and realize that you only have so long on this earth to attain it.
>>
>>28520007
I don't really know what I truly want.
What I meant by this thread is how to say "no" when someone asks for help for a work for example.
I don't want to say no, because if I was in shit, I would like someone to help me.

I can't count how many times did someone asked for help for a work. I don't mind helping, I really don't. But it's not good, I have to say no sometimes.
Tonight someone asked me for help, I didn't answers because I think it's too late, plus I noticed this person didn't cared about me as much as I cared about her, and it obviously hurt.

Yeah, I wanted to leave this board but who else am I gonna talk about that stuff with ?...
>>
Bump
>I don't want to be muted
>>
>>28520436
I have the exact same problem. If I say "no" to someone I will be jundging myself for doing it for the rest of the day.
>>
>>28520680
Honestly the way I felt treated by this person is definitely going to mark me for a while.
It's the reason I made this thread. I realized that's I wasn't much for her and when I thought about it, she alway called me for work or when she needed something.
Now that the college year is over, I won't hear anything from her during the holidays.
I'm done with all of this. She wasn't even that useful to me, she actually was disposable and interchangeable, like most of people. She can go suck a dick. For real.
>>
File: 4481321-maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4481321-maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
treat others how they treat you
>>
>>28521048
Thats... Surprisingly simple and yet inspiring.
>>
File: Goku.jpg (83 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
Goku.jpg
83 KB, 500x278
>>28521214
use this advice and leave /r9gay/, life is too short to live for others. you can do whatever you want on this earth, see ya later
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.