[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOR FUCKS SAKE IT'S ENOUGH I WANT TO COME TO THIS BOARD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1452428755853.gif (160 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1452428755853.gif
160 KB, 400x388
FOR FUCKS SAKE IT'S ENOUGH
I WANT TO COME TO THIS BOARD AND SEE OTHER DEPRESSED AND MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE
FUCK YOU ALL
3BOIPUSSY THREADS ON FRONT PAGE AND NOTHING ABOUT FEELS OTHER THAN FEMBOT ONES
I dont even want you to leave
I want a /dep/ board
GOOK MAKE IT HAPPEN
>>
File: 1447724481059.png (34 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
1447724481059.png
34 KB, 700x471
Check the catalog and see how many threads arent
>Relationships
>Women
>Sex
>Bait

/r9k/ is truly the most thirsty board
>>
>>28519884
/r9k/ officially /soc/ now
>>
File: 1455211233944.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1455211233944.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>>28520022
I swear even 1 year ago it wasnt this bad
It atleast had suicide mental illness generals
I just want to socialize with people that feel like me but the board is legit ruined
All that needs to be done is make a depression or /sad/ board
>>
>>28520085
>>28519884
Unfortunately, making a board devoted to "sad" could potentially ruin the open endedness that gives r9k it's personality.

What needs to happen, is to implement some system that keeps freedom in post topic but also filters out the absolute shit. This was originally the job of the robot, to prevent the first page and rest of the board from being spammed with the same 5 cancerous threads over and over again, but obviously it has fucking failed.

Bump for interest
>>
>>28520477
I dont think it would solved the problem I just think it would be a good board for sadposters to go and talk to others and be focused on that and r9k would still be here so robots can do their thing and keep the personality etc.
>>
>>28520477
maybe bring in some mods that really give a fuck about the board?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.