[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED EVEN WHEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED EVEN WHEN IT'S IN YOUR FAVOR. My oneitis straight up told me today that she liked me (I've known her for 2ish years) and I wasn't sure how to react.

Her being my oneitis I was extremely happy and wanted to ask her out right then and there. But

>Of course there has to be a fucking but

then I thought of my bro who has liked her for even longer than I have and he even asked her out and she rejected him. I don't want to lose this girl who is literally the perfect girl, but I also don't want to lose my bro I've known my entire life.
>>
>>28519798
If he was your bro, he'd be happy for you. Move on. This is a pedestrian issue to be stuck upon.
>>
??? he already doesn't have a chance with her its not like you're taking away his potential, she already said no
>>
>>28519823
>>28519849
I should clarify. It's my own conscience holding me back, not sure why I wrote that last sentence implying that he'd leave me.
>>
FUCK your "bro" go for it, escape this hell hole.
>>
File: 15121321.jpg (58 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
15121321.jpg
58 KB, 500x300
ree your normal life upsets me :^)
>>
>>28519893
dont listen to this autist OP, girls are nice and all but she can go anytime, do you think your bro who has been there for you your whole life is likely to abandon you anytime soon? find someone else who wont make conflict in your friendship.
>>
>told girl i was into her
>we hang out and then start kissing etc
>literally no problems outside of little arguments anyone has

i think business management is pretty complicated sometimes though so i feel your feels i guess.
>>
I like my sister. Doesn't mean we'll ever fuck.

I have approx. 60% female friends, all of whom I really like, and all of whom (I hope!) really like me. There is no ambiguity here. I'm married - there is precisely one person I like-like. The others I like, but not like-like.

The traditional and proper way to announce romantic interest is a kiss (following less direct physical contact - like, first see if touching her arm is okay, then her face, then try to kiss). Actual people (not in your japanese cartoons) don't say "I like you" to signal romantic interest.
>>
>>28520197
She's far to shy to initiate a kiss with me or anyone. I'm sure she gets hit on all the time though
>>
>>28519798
there's no such thing as a perfect girl
>>
>>28520795
definition of oneitis
>>
>>28520736
>She's far to shy to initiate a kiss with me or anyone
1. that, sadly, is how this world usually works, until TOTAL PERHAPS UNREALISTIC FEMINIST UTOPIA takes over and girls and guys act completely alike: in matters of romance, men have to take action. That's simply the way this society has been forced to run for millennia.

2. Don't bull-rush. Be decisive, but not pushy. You work yourself up to lip-on-lip via the hand-on-arm, hand-on-back, hand-on-hand, hand-on-face route etc.

It's a lot about mood. It won't work after a day where you did friend-sy shit. You need the atmosphere to be intimate. Very fun, but also with a bit of tension. It's very hard to describe, but also, it tends to come somewhat automatically if two heterosexual people of opposite sex spend a few hours alone with each other.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.