[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/ where were you when Rooster Teeth (RvB, immersion, rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: cocking.gif (396 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
cocking.gif
396 KB, 500x245
So /r9k/
where were you when Rooster Teeth (RvB, immersion, rage quit, Slow Mo guys) was blow the fuck out for ruining their own image and losing sight of what really mattered just to sell out?
>>
What happened? I haven't watched at least the last season of RvB if not the last 2, nor the last season of RWBY. Just been watching Achievement Hunter.
>>
>>28519683
>2016

Is Rooster Teeth still relevant lately if not for RWBY? I remember seeing used RvB DVD's for sale in 2005.
>>
>>28519683
I just stopped caring desu, they're all a bunch of wannabe military roleplay faggots
>>
File: 1462660786755.jpg (70 KB, 960x952) Image search: [Google]
1462660786755.jpg
70 KB, 960x952
>people doing things for fun without comprimising for maximum shekel grabing
are you out of your mind, OP? that's practically illegal now
>>
>>28520019
compromising :^)
>>
>>28519872
they got fucked for RWBY
>>28519787
RWBY guy, the apprentice of Monty, was fired. They said he was too much like Monty
>>28519900
what
>>
>>28520788
I'm confused now. How is Rooster Teeth handling RWBY? The last season of RWBY was pretty good and continued the trend of improvement.
>>
>>28521213
I'm going to go ahead and bet they're getting Screw Attack's Death Batlle team for the combat. But if it's the story that they fired a guy over, then they're really fucking betraying Monty.
>>
>>28521213
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H0KuOwKFYwZTJxbXg0SG5CTEE/view
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.