[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at work >girl comes in every few days to buy something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462892385880.png (79 KB, 563x517) Image search: [Google]
1462892385880.png
79 KB, 563x517
>at work
>girl comes in every few days to buy something
>cant tell if shes being friendly or likes me
>asked me one time if id be at work on saturday
>asks me randomly about services we offer in the store
>asked me about a sign on our window
>today im walking away from counter to fix something and she says "ARE YOU LEAVING??"

I would ask her for her number but she comes in with a guy and another girl. i cant tell which girl is which, and i cant tell who is who. they are both asian.

they might be mother/daughter or sisters but theres also a guy whos with them all the time and i domt know if its a boyfriend/husband
>>
>>28519413
Stay away from gooks you desperate virgin.
>>
>le asiens meme
>>
just ask her if she has a boyfriend and then just bee urself :)
>>
You need to put a mark on her, that way you can tell who is who.
I'm not saying you should scar her for life, but do something!
>>
Next time she comes in ask her whether or not the guy she comes in with is her boyfriend. You could use this conversation to get to know her and figure out if she likes you too if You're not too inept
>>
>>28519500
you should pee on both the girls

you should also wrestle the guy to his death. it's manly and it proves your mating material
>>
>>28519413
>at work
>skinny guy comes in
>regular customer, cute but a bit short
>always tries to make small talk
>shuffles around a bit, finds what he's looking for, then shuffles some more
>looks at me, looks down, then comes up to the counter and makes eye contact
>wants me to give him my number
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>28519778
>hi is that your BF?
no
>they never come back to my store

thats how itll go.
>>
>>28519451
>her
which one? kek
>>
>>28520104
At least then you'll have some closure, anon. Isn't that better than mindlessly writhing around trying to figure out what to do?
>>
>>28520173
the girl that i spoke to today had some acne so i guess ill just wait and see if its her again.

she also wore sweatpants.

boy do i love girls in sweatpants.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.