[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mother is drunk >starts going on about my dead premature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Crying reaction.jpg (31 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
Crying reaction.jpg
31 KB, 650x487
>mother is drunk
>starts going on about my dead premature twin brother
>I tell her I have no emotional connection to him and that her smoking during pregnancy may have been a factor
>she starts crying
>demands I retract my statement
>father says "his self-esteem is low enough as it is. Don't make it worse."

Fuck, robots. I've never heard my father say something like that before. I don't know how to respond to something like that. It's true, but still....hearing it from my own father kind of hurts.
>>
Your family sounds fucked up and entertaining. Can I come live with you.
>>
IKTF

>mom would randomly confide in me about dead older brother because I was oldest
>had no emotional connection to him
>mom still says shit like "he would've graduated university this year.." and I don't know what to say
>tfw
>>
You've got to learn to sheer off what other people think of you, or make them think what you want man.

You'll be fine champ just try not to BTFO your mother and remember you get one life for yourself.
>>
My mum keeps telling me she doesn't know if she can go on and says could take hundreds of paracetamol and I just laugh and say no you won't.
>>
File: loss dot PBF.png (553 KB, 1328x840) Image search: [Google]
loss dot PBF.png
553 KB, 1328x840
>mom doesn't seem to give much of a shit about her miscarriage
is that weird?
I mean she did immediately get pregnant again afterwards and have a healthy baby girl.
>>
>>28519406
Yes.

>>28519433
Yeah, I never know what to say either, anon. It's always awkward silence when she bring it up. I'm just sick of this shit at this stage.

It's almost like....if someone kept bringing up someone who died in the Hiroshima bombings. Sure, it's tragic, but why do you care?
>>
>>28519521
Maybe she's a sociopath, anon.

Like, no emotions at all?
>>
>>28519558
Nothing about the miscarriage, she never even brings it up or anything.
My sister explained the loss.jpg meme to her the other day and she laughed nonchalantly.
>>
>>28519731
>My sister explained the loss.jpg meme
l o n d o n
>>
>>28519369
Self-esteem is overrated. Self-compassion is what really matters. That is, treating yourself with the understanding and compassion that you would a good friend or a child, as well as the discipline and honesty.
>>
>>28519783
Do you know how popular loss.jpg is on tumblr?
In fact, she explained it to mom because I drew her a "Mass Effect" version as a gift.
Nothing's more SJW than EA games fans.
>>
yea cuz that was a shitty thing to say and your reaction didnt match the situation. i would understand being mean if your mom was being a bitch to you but she was drunk and emotional, why'd you have to take it there?
>>
>>28520240
I know it was a shitty thing to say in hindsight. But it was just the heat of the moment, and I was premature because of it too. I'm just sick of hearing about it at this stage, anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.