[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up anon, don't want to be late for your first day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Cover.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>Wake up anon, don't want to be late for your first day of highschool!
Wat do?
>>
>>28519270
Probably kill myself, that or try to get hella highschool pussy.
>>
Thank god that he's given me a second chance to not fuck up my future
>>
I wake up in the morning take a piss and wash my hands, take a knee and thank the man, then get back to the money
>>
>>28519270
I've just never been able to get into him. What is it about this guy that has people pining so hard?
>>
>>28519588
weird flow, funny punchlines and charisma
>>
>>28519588
cadence, appeal to base senses, neu masculinity, southern charm, raspiness being equated with pop culture phenomena like ripping teh bong and being a hardened criminal
>>
>>28519493

Underrated post

fjbfjrfh
>>
File: 2.jpg (32 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
32 KB, 432x324
>Buy some Apple stock
>Go on a low-carb diet
>Drill the living shit out of the friend I didn't move on because I was afraid of messing up the friendship
>Try to graduate college early/get tons of certs so I can start building an IT career before the economy really shits the bed in 2008.
>>
Thank god, there's still time for me to fix my life now
>>
I'd be ecstatic that I get a second chance
>>
>>28519270
Don't go into the gymnasium alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_4X0iIMhGs
>>
>>28519764
>cut off my long greasy ass hair
>throw away all the faggy black clothes I own
>start a diet
>remember not to fail all of my freshman classes
>>
No soda. It eats away the enamel on your teeth turning them yellow and makes you fat.

No Warhammer, Magic, or Vidya. Huge waste of money and leads to a sausagefest social circle.

Get into hiking/camping earlier than I did.

Knock up my first serious girlfriend. It was all downhill from her and the world needs more white kids anyways.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.