[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boy pussy is too big?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1463046683713.gif (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463046683713.gif
13 KB, 500x500
Guys help

>be me
>trying to get /fit/ to attract womyn
>do a shit ton of squats
>gain muscle but my boy pussy gets TOO big
>pants don't even fit anymore
>guys at the gym keep staring at it, friends keeps slapping it
>embarrassed as fuck, afraid to wear tight jeans in public now
>>
>>28519194
time to start wearing cute dresses I guess
>>
>he fell for the squat meme
enjoy your girly ass you cumslut
>>
>>28519194
You only have one option once your rear goes above normal male size
>>
>>28519194
Your asshole can't get so large that your pants don't fit. Do you mean your ass? Your ass muscles? Stop being a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1455154750311.jpg (45 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
1455154750311.jpg
45 KB, 494x468
i always get called a faggot on fit but i really want to avoid this

i don't even get mad when people make fun of guys who skip leg day, because i skip it a lot too. I don't want a big ass and big thighs, that is womanly

>inb4 chicken legs

i don't want that either, I want somewhere in between. all i do is leg press and while my legs are hard, they aren't "big" and they don't make my dick look small
>>
>>28519194
>calling your own ass ''boypussy''
You secretly wanted this, you fucking homo. Don't lie.
>>
>>28519194
remember to stretch your boy
>>
LOL I actually had this happen to me too. I did nothing but Romanian and stiffleg deadlifts, lunges and squats and my ass was huge. I actually had a moment while walking around a grocery store wearing shorts where I saw my reflection in the glass of the frozen food area and decided I needed to lose some mass so I did a lot less. I had the ass of a well endowed Puerto rican girl. It was weird
>>
>>28519194
Your buttocks aren't your bwa puchi, you dumb fag
>>
the asshole is the boypussy, not the ass you fucking mong.
>>
>>28519194
Holy shit, whats up with the tons of faggot threads today?
>>
>squat meme
/fit/ is a mistake
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.