[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you could reinstate the slavery of blacks with the press of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: slaves_05).jpg (53 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
slaves_05).jpg
53 KB, 400x289
if you could reinstate the slavery of blacks with the press of a button, would you do it?
>>
>>28519184
No, why would I? If I could enslave generally bad people of all races, sure
>>
Slavery is bad for today's economy.
>>
Could I get a handsome black slave bf for cheap?
>>
>>28519184
No, they need to go back. Fucking Jews selling us niggers as farm equipment.
>>
>would i enslave completely innocent people because a few are shit?

No
>>
>>28519184
absolutely,at least i'd have a hot black chick to fuck
>>
Yes, no specific reason
>>
>>28519249
This guy gets it, op, stop baiting the mentally feeble.
>>
>>28519240

Slavery is what allows the West to have cheap shit. Those Chinese kids earning 10 cents a day to make jeans or iPhones while working in conditions so deplorable they had to put nets under the windows to prevent suicides aren't technically enslaved but they are more or less slaves.
>>
>>28519184
>would you do it?
yes
>>
>>28519293
kek
she'd rather kill herself
>>
File: reddit.jpg (229 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
229 KB, 717x880
>>28519224
>>28519240
>>28519269

fuck off moralfags

you could still treat them nice
>>
No.

Slavery was a jewish scheme to destroy racial purity for economic incentives.

It was a simply masterful success. NO jewish propaganda now comes even close to what jews managed to destroy by bringing blacks to america and cripple the white people with them just for some sheckels.
>>
>>28519335
If those kids weren't working in factories they'd be doing something worse for less money. Nobody is forcing them to work there.
>>
>>28519184
No, I just want to deport them all back to Africa with the press of a button.
>>
>>28519249
This. Ship the ungrateful apes back to Africa.
>>
>>28519249
This, send them all back
>>
>>28519184
Yeah, not because I dislike blacks but rather for the general economy. It's not like I'd be enslaved.
>>
>>28519184
Slavery is wrong, I'd rather just send them back to Africa. Niggers are as dumb as dirt, lazy, and commit crime on an unprecedented level. I'd rather have America for whites, Africa for niggers, Europe for whites, and Asia for Asians.
>>
What do you mean a press of a button? you can't press a whole button.
>>
Die nigger, die!
>>
File: 1462716053783.png (1 MB, 738x1244) Image search: [Google]
1462716053783.png
1 MB, 738x1244
>>28519184
Yeah.

I don't want to be culturally enriched anymore.
>>
>>28519516
So lazy that they acted as the catalyst for rapid American success in the 1600s - 1800s

Yes.
>>
Did you drink your milk?
>>
>>28519184
yes

>>28519594
obvious nignogger detected. literally no reason to defend african americans and that's a fact
>>
>>28519678
Not unless you have a sexual fetish involving an apeman invading your gf's pussy
>>
>>28519358
>treating a slave nicely
You can treat them nicely maybe by not enslaving them?

>you can rape them gently
>>
>>28519184
No because i'm not racist scum. I also don't have and i quote (white guilt) For black people get over it. Modern day black people know NOTHING about slavery and have no business saying shit about it.

Real talk /thread it's over and done with. OP delete this.
>>
>>28519972
you're making it very obvious that you're not white
>>
>>28520015
>>28519224
>>28519240
>>28519269
>>28519480

Holy fuck I want plebbit to leave
>>
>>28519358
>fuck off moralfags
Nice default meme no argument answer were done here.
>>
no since im black xD
>>
>>28520062
What are you talking about? I'm not the guy you responded to fucker. Are you trying to imply that cucks are pro slavery?
>>
>>28519358
Okay listen here you dumb fuck. If you were to reinstate slavery you would essentially be cucking yourself. How do you think the cuck fetish originated? It's because of slavery. Slave owners used slaves for hard labor while they sat on their fat lazy asses. And while the slaves were doing all of that hard labor their bodies where getting bigger and stronger. And because of this white women realized that they didnt have to settle for a normal looking chump and instead could get more from a hard working man. Which is really the only reason why women back in the would claim rape whenever they had intercourse with a black man when in reality they just wanted to fuck tyrone while their husband was at work. So congratulations your ancestors cucked themselves and has since then became a fucking tradition. You wouldn't want to repeat history would you anon?
>>
>>28520086
Why is slavery wrong then? Give an actual answer and not just "it's immoral because my high school teacher said so".
>>
>>28520065
>>28519240
>>28519240
Today's economy is based on serving your consumer. While lowering labor costs (and therefore product costs) with slave labory is somewhat possible, it would not offset taking a portion of world population off the market.

It's not politically correct, it's economics. Slavery wasn't abolished because white guy is saint, but because it's not more economically profitable.
>>
>>28520284
>Slavery wasn't abolished for blahblah profitable
No you cuck, slavery was abolished because Abraham Lincoln wanted to fuck with the Southerners.
>>
>>28520176
Because you are stripping human beings of the opportunity to make something of their own life for your own personal gain.

It does not matter what you think is more productive for them, as it should be every person's right to be able to strive to be great. Why shouldn't anyone with an IQ higher than your own be able to enslave you?
>>
>>28520284

Slavery was abolished in the US decades before the economy you describe existed.
>>
>>28520368
>niggers
>higher IQ than any non nigger
https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?docid=1jevriYacEFvuq2vRQCjUz5EaiVakKDMGbwXKGp2c#rows:id=1
>stripping human beings
>implying niggers are even human
>implying they only act the way they do because of society and not because it's in their nature as animals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hvp7hLxbiA
>every person's right to be able to strive to be great
>niggers ever striving to be great instead of blaming the regime
I'll be honest, I'd let the non-evil niggers slide, but the other 95% should be tried for their crimes and sent back to slavery.
>>
>>28520444
>higher IQ than any non nigger
Neil DeGrasse Tyson is almost guaranteed to have a high IQ than you, despite him having made no scientific discoveries or theories

>implying niggers are even human
The fact that they can reproduce and make consistently fertile offspring with other races means that they are human.

>implying humans are not animals

>W.E.B. Dubois, Thomas-Alexandre Dumas, Mansa Musa, Toussaint Louverture
>apparently none of these men were good in any way

I'm not disputing the fact that they disproportionately are less prone to be upstanding citizens, but that doesn't mean that they should have the right taken away. It is simply human decency.
>>
no but if i could keep inbred niggers like OP in their containment board /pol/ i certainly would
>>
>>28519184
Everyone should be enslaved for a few years, like a form of national service. It would iron out the narcissism and weakness that's increasingly prevalent among young people
>>
>>28520602
>Black Science Man as evidence for smart niggers
kek
>muh fertility argument
Polar bears and brown bears have fertile children, but they are considered seperate species. Neanderthals are probably different species but they had fertile offspring with humans.
>humans are not animals
Well if we're animals, why don't we act like it and form savage tribal herds and just kill opposing herds? Like blacks?
>doesn't meant that they should have the right taken away
>It is simply human decency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t3XenbE-vE
Did you even watch the other video? Watch this one. They're not human.
>>
>>28519184
>would you do it?
Maybe.
>>
>>28520678
It's not slavery if i don't have the right to kill them like getting rid of property phamalama
>>
>>28520711
>meme
>racist
Opinion discarded
>>
>>28520735
Slaves would have animal rights, so killing or excessive abuse would be illegal
>>
>>28520754
>discards an opinion based solely on emotion without listening to logic
Aristotle, who was living in caves while you wuz kangz, said "An educated mind can entertain an opinion without agreeing with it"

Just like most kangz, you definitely are not educated.
>>
>>28520711
>no refutation of why Neil DeGrasse Tyson is not a smart black person
>Neanderthals were 99.5% genetical similar
>humans (blacks included) are 99.9% similar
>somehow they are just like neanderthals

>he actually believes humans are not simply more intelligent animals

>Here watch this video for proof of shitty people doing shitty things who have something in common with what I'm arguing! That means all of them are like this!

Okay
>>
>>28520849
...Neat. your opinion is invalid.
>>
>>28520800
Fuck that. How would you tame a slave if you can't abuse it? It needs to be submissive. I'm all for befriending your inferiors, but I can't just dangle a dog treat in it's face until it sits.
>>
All slave owners racist and degenerates need to be taken out andraped and murdered as a example....to make you feel and understand what you do to your fellow humans.

If your scummy sub human you deserve a slow and painful death. inb4 trolling i would vote for this and enjoy every last second seeing you feel pain because you can't be good humans. In fact i would join the cause for wiping your kind out with a smile on my face.
>>
File: 1421629932525.png (80 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1421629932525.png
80 KB, 1024x776
Fuck no. Bringing niggers here is what screwed us in the first place. We have a permanent poverty class in this country because of that bullshit. They're violent, stupid, and expensive.
>>
>>28520878
Honestly, I could fucking care less about Neil DeGrasse Tyson. And humans are more than animals, you ignorant fuck. Where do you think your "human decency" comes from when you don't want slavery? Humans are more than intelligent animals, we're also animals with a distinct ability to have morality. Niggers barely have morality, that's why most of them aren't human. The top 5-10% of morally righteous niggers can be free, but the 95% scum could rot for all I care.

You think Mugabe doesn't deserve to be treated like he treated other people? Gaddafi? All those refugees in Europe?

And you look at those videos and see "shitty people" not "shitskinned people", okay. Have you ever seen Africa? It smells like shit because they don't clean anything, They engage in cannibalism, child drug abuse, rape, the list goes on. That's fucking common there, it's not a big deal.

Don't go on about human decency and act like other humans shouldn't have to abide by the same rules.
>>
>>28520983

>In fact i would join the cause for wiping your kind out with a smile on my face.

woah edgy

but how are slave owners degenerate? please explain
>>
>>28521100
>humans are more than animals, you ignorant fuck. Where do you think your "human decency" comes from when you don't want slavery?
There are logical reasons to not want slavery. The only person who benefits is the slave owner and that's only for a short term.

Same reason we don't let people keep tigers as pets. Most people don't have the capacity to keep a tiger, so it just becomes a problem when the tiger owner inevitably gets rid of or loses control of the tiger.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.