[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad trip experiences? I did this edible once and it was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 26
Bad trip experiences?

I did this edible once and it was the only time I've done drugs. Basically:
> It was borderline psychedelic but in a scary way
> My skin felt really sensitive
> I freaked out and threatened to kill everyone in the room.
> I told this one guy to "Get raped behind a Taco Bell."

Pic is mfw the drugs hit.
>>
>>28519183
back to /b/ please
original comment
>>
>take mushrooms with normie friend
>end up sobbing, describing my inferiority/depression/suicidal thoughts, and rocking back and forth catatonically
>intense visuals
>legs feel melded together into one leg
>carpet was flowing like from a breeze
>saw a demon in my kitchen towel
>cried so much my eyes were puffy the next day

1/10
>>
So how long did that last?
>>
>>28519232
see this is what I'm like 99% sure would happen to me. Normies don't worry about things other than how they haven't had sex in two weeks.
>>
>>28519231
why?
not enough tfw no gf for you?
no trap pics for you to wank over?
no femanon feels?
>>
First time doing drugs involved only half a joint but it fucked me up and made me think I was going to die. Felt like I was going to have a heart attack and nearly had an out of body experience.

Never had a problem like that since, even on acid/shrooms. I still don't know if that weed was laced with something or was just strong as fuck.
>>
the only bad trip i had was just because i ended up seeing my mom during it, fucking sucked desu
>>
File: 1449617698703.jpg (47 KB, 372x457) Image search: [Google]
1449617698703.jpg
47 KB, 372x457
>took 10 hits of acid on April *7th
>haven't felt right since
>>
Is it a bad idea to buy lsd off of the streets? Will it be most likely not lsd?
>>
>>28520392
Just buy off deep web it'll be pure and safe
>>
>>28520392
lacing is a meme
at worst you get a LSA
>>
>>28520392
if it tastes like rust/bitter then gl hf
>>
>>28520494
well my friend said he bought off of this guy and it tasted like nothing so am I good? is there still a chance it could be something else?
>>
>>28520494
If it tastes like anything spit it put bro
>>
>take acid alone
>start having a decent trip
>suddenly, a mouse is in my fucking bedroom floor
>start panicking and thinking if i'm seeing shit that looks THAT real i'm fucked
>suddenly mice are running up and down my walls and on the ceiling
>close eyes, bury head in pillows, MISTAKE
>start really panicking
>call up friend although i can barely use my phone, mumble that i'm having a bad trip
>friend is at a dinner with people, says he'll call back in a few
>calls back, asks why i took acid on a sunday (it's because at the time monday and tuesday were my weekend) in a really condescending tone that pisses me off
>snap out of the bad trip

as it turns out later that night i hear something eating the doritos i had left on my foor, turns out it was an actual field mouse i saw earlier, got in because i was tripping and left the patio open

well that's my bad trip story i hope you enjoyed it
>>
>>28520574
how much did you take?
that kind of visual doesnt happen on a normal dose. (100-150 micrograms)
>>
OP here.

It was a weed edible, not acid.
>>
My badest trip was on a houseparty with edible weed, way too strong, made 12 pieces of brownies with 12 gram in it.
>Eat brownies
>Start to feel nice
>Stacy convinces me to eat even more brownies
>Fuck it Im feeling good
>Eat 5 more pieces
>Later I get really high but still could controll myself
>Had a good time, layed wasted on the couch, had halucinations that a couple next to me was fucking but actually the just talked with me
>Tried to sell a balloon to a girl as a 'third tit'
>Suddenly I started to feel normal
And thats the point I knew I fucked up. Everytime Im doing edibles I have a short high phase, then Im normal and then the weed hits me twice as hard as before.
>Ran to a friend of mine, told him that im in trouble
>Suddenly a song started
>It sound like everybody in the room was humming this song very loud, felt like a satanic ritual
>Nope.jpg
>Get the fuck in the garden and started to puke my guts out
>Friend follows me and gets me a chair
And thats basicially it. I just sat there for like 2 hours, didnt do anything.
Except someone touched me or I opened my eyes, then I started to puke again.
Also sorry for my bad english, eurocuck here
>>
>>28521556
these are the actual worst
where suddenly all you can do is puke and that relieves your high a little

I haven't done edibles at all lately because the dosage can be too high
>>
>>28520574
That doesn't happen on LSD. At typical doses LSD only causes pseudohallucinations. At very high doses, you're so far into hyperspace that you can't even see your surroundings. At no point do you hallucinate objects that aren't there.

You are either lying or you actually took a heroic dose of DPH or some shit (which couldn't possibly be mistaken for LSD).
>>
>>28519183
You're weak.
You're an embarrassment to your friends and I hope they never invite you anywhere again kiddo.
>>
>>28521596
Well, that time it was just too much, my first trip was similiar but not as bad.
>Ask friends if they want to try weed brownies
>Hell yeah
>6 grams, 3 men
>Eat the first half of the brownie together and start to wander the town
>After 1 hour it still didnt kicked in so we decide to eat the rest but we keep 3 pieces
>Go to friends house at other end of town
>He gets one piece and we start to walk to a chinese all you can eat restaurant because we heard if youre high you get hungry
>Fucking chinamen is closed
>Decided to go to the near kebab
>And suddenly I feel it
>Walking felt so good, my felt really bouncy, kinda like a lowrider
>My friends laugh at me and tell me to stop walking like a retard
>But I felt so good, energy was flowing all through my body
>At the kebab I just sit down and my friends order for me
>At this moment were all high but Im the highest of us
>Suddenly my friend started to make funny faces and I laugh my ass off
>I just couldnt stop laughing for like 10 minutes
>And then I see it
>A cop car stops at the kebabs parking lot with me sitting outside laughing like a retard
>Im really nervous because of the last 2 pieces in my bag
>But they just pass me, looking like the fucking gringe trying to controll my laughter, to get some food

Fastforward, had a great time, felt like flying and falling for the next hours

>We sit on a playground, the sun just went down and it started to get really cold
>I didnt felt good, threw up
>Fuck, still need like 30 mins to my house
>We start to walk, our condition worses, at the end we are all lying in a park on the benches
>We couldnt move (too exhausted) just talk really quiet
>I told we need to get home or we will freeze to death ( wasnt that cold to die but you would have got really sick if you tried to sleep outside)
>After what felt like an eternety I could stand up again
>Managed to get home walking like a cripple and just fell in my bed and slept for 15 hours
Man, that sleep was so good
>>
>>28520574
Agreeing with other anons. This doesn't sound like LSD hallucinations, and if you took enough to see this you'd be so far gone it wouldn't come with the same shock.
>>
>>28520265
Weed really exacerbated my social anxiety. I'm only now, 10 years later, starting to get to a place where I can smoke it and not have a stressful anxiety experience.

I never took LSD or mushrooms with other people, always only alone, so I never had the same problem
>>
>take acid
>listen to an audiobook of The Illuminatus Trilogy on youtube
>>
File: IMG_20141127_145744270.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141127_145744270.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>28521598
i'm not lying about my experience it was just some random geltabs my weed dude at the time got from the 'allgood' festival or wtf ever, he said it was acid so *shrug*

i've taken blotter before (pic related) and it wasn't that intense so maybe you are right who knows
>>
I tried to alcohol/pot social anxiety away at a party onetime (I was invited out of pity). Long story short, it was a bad idea, and has become another one of those unhealing cringe memories.
>>
>>28522112
>*shrug*

We don't do this here, friend. It is taboo because of its association with roleplaying autistic circlejerking. Please stick to the accepted forms so that we can continue to distinguish and insulate ourselves from other internet subcultures.
>>
>>28519183
well the fuck was it ?
edible...
ayahuasca ? shrooms ? cacti ?
>>
i've smoked weed twice and ate a shitty pot cookie before. the first time was the shittiest joint ever with one gram shared between four people (me included obviously) and the second time was when i took 2 or 3 hits hits out of a shittty jug of lemon juice bong. i felt more relaxed but it didnt really hit me. now i'm scared to buy weed because i dont have contacts and i dont have money
>>
>>28519232
>see a demon on shrooms

Bruh, no.
>>
>smoke two joints
>think i'm in hell
>start muttering to myself
>a sense of absolute horror and despair washes over me that i've never in my life felt before
>pray to god even though i don't believe in god

what the hell nobody told me weed could be that intense
>>
>>28520478
or ld50 or dob
>>
does anyone kno what im saying when i say alcohol can feel psychedelic at times
i have a low drinking tolerance and when i get v drunk i feel the same derealization and self-conscious confusion and observation of my thoguhts i do on shrooms
>>
>>28522210
i've smoked for the last 16 years or so and i still get pretty bad anxiety if i take a tolerance break and start back again, usually only lasts that first high though
>>
acid is for children
try muscimol or datura
never been so fucked in my life made a 15 hit acid trip look like candy from a baby
>>
>>28522196
>now i'm scared to buy weed because i dont have contacts and i dont have money

Get money. Dress reasonably nicely, go to your nearest college and just start asking people who look like they're into weed. Never meet anybody in a sketchy place, late at night, where there's nobody around.

Weed/THC is great if you don't let it become a crutch.
>>
>>28522247
idk maybe not being in a relaxed enviroment triggered it . haven't been able to enjoy weed since anyhow
>>
>>28522306
lol black friend who had dreads told me about walking around campus here and white kids in an suv pull up and ask him if he has any weed

friend responds 'uuuh no'
'whats in the bookbag then?'
'uuuuh books?'

stereotypes are funny
>>
File: datura.png (78 KB, 1022x582) Image search: [Google]
datura.png
78 KB, 1022x582
>>28522287
>datura

Stuff grows everywhere in the summer where I live. Like living in a forest of LSD trees.

But I hear datura not really alot of fun, and can be extremely dangerous.
>>
>>28522351
I think this is my favorite Greentext of all time. It's hard to pinpoint why it works exactly, but it just does. The first half just sets the narrator up as such a chill guy who can handle his drugs, the drugs seem so beside the point you wonder where the story is going and then ...
Plus it plays with memory in an interesting way for how short the story is. It really has literary merit imo
>>
>>28521988
>Bad trip experiences
>Weed brownies
You were just very high anon. Still, that sounds like it was a really good time.
>>
>>28522496
lol, yea it's well conceived / well written
>>
>>28522551
It establishes a trust in the reader by familiarizing them with the world it goes on to subvert. There's a lot of spatiality in the Greentext, directions to the gym, specifying what's going on where ETC.

There's also something to casually running into his brother in the gym, it sets up a sense of routine and familiarity, it's just great
>>
>>28521126
First time I ever "felt high" from weed was edibles as well.
It was fucking awful to be honest, time felt as though it had effectively stopped, i was laughing uncontrollably for awhile and more. Thankfully I kept with it and realized that its actually an awesome drug once you understand what it does to you. It helps me eat when I'm not hungry and haven't eaten for awhile and helps me fall asleep.
>>
File: 1450274662159.gif (309 KB, 460x351) Image search: [Google]
1450274662159.gif
309 KB, 460x351
Back in highschool I was a weirdo dweeb who had some semi-friends (we were pals back in elementary) with connections.

>Smoked a ton of pot
More than anything else I liked the mental boost that sometimes happened, especially when your tolerance is low. It's like, for a short period of time you become (feel like) a kind of genius.

>Was able to get my nerdy hands on small doses of mushrooms twice (like 1 - 2grams, if that).
No vacation to candyland like I've read about, only mild visuals, but I liked the mental boost from this even more than weed.

>For $30 my semi-friend sold me a very weak dose of acid
It was a good thing that it was weak, too. Because I ended up taking it in class. It was an extremely interesting experience. Relatively harsher, more raw and alot less euphoric (literal, not meme, definition), than weed and mushrooms.

>tfw I have 7 pftek cube cakes that will be ready for the dunk 'n roll tomorrow.

What am I in for guise?
>>
>>28522669
hm, interesting

originale
>>
>>>28519183 (OP)
hahaha nice 1 bro!!!!
same 2 all the rest of my new stoner friends itt ;)))
everytime i smoke weed
>meet new friends at a club or something
>go back to house party
>blunt is being passed around
>my_turn.avi
>inhale the gd shit
>exhale the bad shit
>feel intoxicated
>realise these people aren't my friends and that i am incredibly uncomfortable in their presence
>this vibe i give off is almost tangible to others
>feel unwelcome
>cannabis only intensifies this discomfort
>grow paranoid everything negative they're saying about someone else is about me
>eventually reach home
>question why i do this
>train of thought leads me to existential crisis
>feel like shit for a long time
i eventually get better after a couple of months and feel like i can handle social situations with drugs around but then subject myself to peer pressure only to repeat the entire process again in a cycle of involuntary self-sabotage
>>
>>28522975
>grow paranoid everything negative they're saying about someone else is about me

Yea iktf all too well.
>>
>>28520339
Although I loll'd, I'm also curious as to how you are feeling. I recently had a pretty life changing acid trip, but it was only one strong ass tab and it sent me into a 3 week evaluation period in which I had to regain my sense of self and purpose. Really scary stuff.
>>
>>28520339
>took 10 hits of acid

What does this mean? A "hit." Do you smoke acid? 10 blots?

The only acid I ever got was on/in a sugar cube.
>>
>>28519183
My brother and I took salvia a few times, my bad trip I heard creepy giggling of children coming from the kitchen, I thought these kids killed my brother I rocked back and forth huddled under a table, he came in and I thought he was a demon possesed by those giggling kids, the entire room felt like it was a slide show moving 1 screen at a time we are staring at each other and I think hes going to kill me and I panic and grab a spear he had he panics and runs out i get ahold of my self and sit down at the computer, welp more giggling noises and a fucking clown face jumps out of the screen i run out in the front yard and join my bro whos sitting down amoking a cig, at one point at the end of it I thought I had died a thousand times

Wqa pretty cool all and all did it more times after that all good XPs after this one
>>
File: 1462377553120.jpg (12 KB, 424x394) Image search: [Google]
1462377553120.jpg
12 KB, 424x394
in 2012 me and my friends had a stage of smoking synthetic weed(k2 etc)
I had started having negative experiences but I kept fucking round with it until this happened
>smoking k2 in my friends car
>finish the bowl
>start feeling anxious
>oh god here we go
>had feels like its caving in on itself
>feel extremely claustrophobic
>have to get out the car
>start pacing outside the car
>heart feels like its about to explode out my chest
>oh fuck
>have the worst sense of impending doom
>convinced that I'm about to die
>continue pacing repeating I don't want to die over and over
>we were hotboxing at a tourist spot (like a beach lookout) but it was pretty late
>car full of indian tourists pull up
>see me acting fucking crazy and leave
>finally realize I'm having a panic attack and manage to calm myself down
>get back in car
>ask friend to drive me home
>>
>>28520339
When I got put in the crazy hospital for a week I met this chick that did massive amounts of acid and shrooms and she got admitted becuase she was hearing voices days after it happened, I guess they were telling her to kill people and shit
>>
>>28521988
This is a good story. I enjoyed
>>
>>28522222
Quads checked senpai senpai senpai
>>
>>28523106
It's not that. My abstract thinking feels choked. I did the acid during final exams, and I found it near impossible to focus on studying immediately afterward. I also feel on and off like reality is realer than it used to be, everything is way too vivd for me to work with. It has gotten better but the first week afterwards was terrible. Now I just feel a bad mix of fuzzy and on edge. I have been told it is all in my head. Maybe it is, but that doesn't help me any.
>>
what the hell is wrong with you people?

being mentally ill doesn't mean you have to be mentally weak too
>>
>>28523141
look closer kid those aren't quads
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>28522222
nice quints bro
>>
>>28523080
Smoked 40x once. Had tried Salvia at least once before, no impressive effects.

>sitting in car with friends
>hit the pipe
>expecting nothing to happen
>suddenly, over the course of a few seconds, I forget who / what / where I am
>everything goes black
>There's this grimey looking, 2D yellow triangle just hanging out there in the void
>A couple more simple shapes off in the distance
>Then I'm back in the car.
>Trip was like 5 seconds
>>
>odd period in my life
>live with recently divorced mom
>whole family, 5 people + possible stepdad + cousin staying with us + 2 dogs
>everyone has been sick lately
>possible stepdad buys shit ton of cough syrup.
>nab a bottle with only a 1/4th of it missing.
>chug
>end up having massive waves of anxiety, terrible dissasociative high, no visuals, no auditory hallucinations, just bad strong spins and sick to my stomach
>puke for hours
>pass out
>wake up feel sober
>go smoke with my buddy to try to feel a bit better later
>high feels way too strong
>Syrup high comes back
>cucked again
>>
File: 1461662395876.jpg (46 KB, 780x564) Image search: [Google]
1461662395876.jpg
46 KB, 780x564
>>28523283
>Just don't be a mental pussy bro!

Thanks for the advice, fedora-chad
>>
>>28523070
Your ignorance is showing

Hit is a single tab typically and it is in liquid form so it could also mean a single liquid dose
>>
>>28523745
>Your ignorance is showing
Yea I know. I'm not trying to hide it.

>Hit is a single tab typically and it is in liquid form so it could also mean a single liquid dose
I see, thank you
>>
>>28521556
>It sound like everybody in the room was humming this song very loud, felt like a satanic ritual

kek

My worse trip was on 5 grams of shrooms. It was at night so the visuals were even more vivid. Couldn't distinguish between hallucinations and reality, didn't even know if my eyes were closed or not. Body felt fucked up, like my limbs and arms were entangled in a weird way, it was very uncomfortable.
I almost faceplanted when trying to walk to the bathroom, motor skills were fucked up I couldn't even stand up straight without swinging my body like a plant. When I tried to go back to my room I thought it had vanished. The door was open and all I could see through the door was this very dark void of nothingness.
To calm myself I tried watching youtube videos on my phone, which was even more fucked up. I was hallucinating so hard that I could literally see like 5 heads spring up from lions that were chewing themselves to death, also everything felt fake as fuck. At one point I saw many little spiders flying over my screen. NOPED hard and dropped my phone lol.
Overall it was pretty terrifying, certainly the most traumatizing night of my life. But it changed me for the better.
>>
File: 3458987.jpg (77 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
3458987.jpg
77 KB, 500x484
>drug thread
>everybody is only interested in talking about themselves
>thread dies
>>
>>28523816
Planning on taking 5 grams soon. First time I've touched any drugs in forever. I want to go all the way to candyland, but your experience sounds like what I'd expect (from reading) to experience from ~3 grams: i.e. you're still "in this world." Should I take more than 5 grams?
>>
>>28523572
it blows my mind that people like that actually exist
>>
>>28523897
5grams is the heroic dose but never hurts to take more then 7.5+
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 500x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 500x717
>>28522496
I have so many fucking trip stories. I used to do DPH while at school. If you read any trip reports of other idiot high schoolers who did that, they all end in disaster. Its not an enjoyable drug except in small doses maybe. I'm not sure why the fuck I did that to myself, and multiple times at that, but whatever.
>wake up
>take a bunch of dph (don't remember exact dose)
>get on bus
>listen to music
>start to feel really tired and cold
>feel completely exhausted
>heart beat becomes weird as fuck
>we arrive at school
>I start walking to class
>a friend walks by and says "wow man you look really sleepy"
>I agree
>he asks me if I'm on drugs
>say no
>he makes a really angry look and says in an aggressive way "you're a fucking idiot"
>I say "what?" And blink
>he isn't there
>a few people look at me funny
>not sure if I actually talked to him and just hallucinated the last part or if I was talking to myself
>make it to class
>everything seems staticky
>the face of the whiteboard seems to be warping around and distorting sort of
>teacher is lecturing when she suddenly stops mid sentence, stares me dead in the fucking eye and says "you're a druggie piece of shit"
>she then turns back around and continues teaching
>seemed entirely fucking real
>I freak out and look around, no one else reacted at all
>I put my head down
>keep living out different things then blinking and returning to reality
The only way I can describe it is like when you're really tired right when you wake up in the morning. You know how sometimes you fall back asleep and have really quick dreams a bunch of times before you finally get up? It was like that, but you couldn't tell they weren't real. The day was actually pretty uneventful, just constantly I would be talking to someone and they wouldn't be there. I remember going outside to smoke but then turning out I don't even have any cigs. Weird shit, but somehow I made it the whole day without anyone caring enough about my behavior.
>>
Ive never had a bad trip. Am i the only one?
>>
File: i just did rdugs.jpg (7 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
i just did rdugs.jpg
7 KB, 256x197
>>28523982
i love dph, its so spooky
ive done bottles of 100 in a day
fucking black out and everything i did was a ddream

snakes,fish made of smoke swimming inb the air,'

fookin spooky scary skellytons
>>
>3rd acid trip
>drop a tab with a bud
>everything going dandy
>tame trip but that's fine
>go into his room
>go into some warping rant about how people take acid and use it as a holy grail when it's really just another drug, albeit quite a strong one
>"you're just like the rest of us, doing drugs in our parents basements" or something like that is how I end the rant
>his face darkens
>somehow takes it personally and flips his shit
>massive flip of trip tone
>crushing guilt
>he kicks me out doesn't want to see me until morning
>lay in bed in fetal position until sober with trip sitter
>he acts like it never happened the next day.
>>
>>28523982
I also did acid and ended up at school once, ill post that in a bit
>>28523565
Jesus fucking Christ do I know this feel, anon. The first time I did dxm was good. Every other time was a fucking nightmare exactly like you described, last one was just a few months ago:
>have some triple c pills a guy left over at my house
>really itchy
>see antihistamine in the ingredients
>take 2 of them, thinking it will relieve my itch
>sitting at my laptop when suddenly everything feels really really wrong
>stomach feels bad, head feels bad, body feels bad
>That familiar wave of dread overwhelms me
>no way 2 pills would cause me to trip
>go to sleep
>wake up a few hours later feel like absolute shit
>completely tripping
>my body feels extremely hot and then extremely cold
>everything feels so bad
>world spinning
>stumble to bathroom to puke
>crawl into shower
>feels way better here
>just lay on the floor of the shower all night
>go back to sleep, wake up next morning
>feel sober, get dressed, go to work
>arrive at work and have a cig
>suddenly dxm starts kicking back in
>slowly but surely trip coming back hard
Worst day of work ever. It didnt actually go away for good until an hour later. Fuck that shit
>>
>>28524074
You still tripfag here? I remember you posting in my drug threads like 2-3 years ago.
>>
>>28524131
>fuck that shit
Yeah last time I did dxm and last time I ever will. My first 2 times with it were nice but the one described will keep me off.
>>
>>28523897
tbqh my little story doesn't do justice to how strong the experience was. Imagine having 4-dimensional realer-than-real-life hallucinations cover your entire vision for HOURS with no way to get rid of them. Imagine every little sound echoing forever and becoming something completely different.
It was that kind of trip where you are literally going insane and you ask youself "what if i'm stuck like this forever?". I can easily see it making some people think suicidal thoughts. Heck, even I contemplated suicide for a second. That's how horrifying it can get. Candyland is real and it's scary, but it's interesting as fuck.
The jump from 3 to 5 grams is HUGE. Don't underestimate shrooms. It doesn't sound much, like what, you are only adding ~2 grams right? You'll be surprised how much of a difference it makes. I heard many stories of people taking 5 grams and not even having such a strong experience as I had. So it all depends on how potent they are. All in all I'd say be careful if you really plan on taking 5 grams. I'd recommend it, but be prepared for a real mind fuck.
>>
>>28524108
>go into some warping rant about how people take acid and use it as a holy grail when it's really just another drug, albeit quite a strong one
>"you're just like the rest of us, doing drugs in our parents basements" or something like that is how I end the rant

That's so true though, lol. So many people take psys and greatly overestimate themselves and their insight.

>Taking drugs with other people
Senpai, pls. Not unless I already trusted them with my life.
>>
>>28524243
All 3 of my acid trips have been with other people, always went fine. I get along with everything though. Hell my first trip was at a rainbow gathering in N Cali we were talking to people all night long.
>>
>>28524167
still a tripfriend and still a druggie

solidarity dood
>>
File: 1448254096230.gif (537 KB, 309x234) Image search: [Google]
1448254096230.gif
537 KB, 309x234
>>28519183
>friend over house
>Says he has weed strain called green crack
>I took about 4 hard hits from a grav
>Feelingud.jpeg
>20 minutes later the weed really hits
>Vision becomes completely fucked
>10 seconds feels like 10 minutes
>stuck in thought loops over and over again
>I freak out so hard that I scream
>Calm down after that
>Continue peaking
>the more I peak the more fucked up my vision becomes
>30 minutes that feel like 300 hours later
>nausea full blown
>things that look far are closer than the things that appear close
>I can see swirls in my vision by my will I can create them
>Concept of time is long gone
>Me and friend are couch locked for 5 hours
>hour passes, b4 i realize I could masturbate hard to this
>go in other room, begin fapping
>Cum buckets then pass out
>wake up half baked and search green crack on Ipad
>mfw I learn It's one of the strongest weed strains known to man
>>
>>28524174
>It was that kind of trip where you are literally going insane and you ask youself "what if i'm stuck like this forever?". I can easily see it making some people think suicidal thoughts. Heck, even I contemplated suicide for a second. That's how horrifying it can get. Candyland is real and it's scary
For some reason I feel confidant that this kind of thing won't really be a problem for me. Even though my experience with psys is limited, I've always been really interested in heavy psychedelic trips, and am not all that afraid of losing myself. I'm just chomping at the bit to get a little break from this boring civilization.

Maybe I'm just arrogant. I guess I'll see. Thanks for the clarification.

>>28523981
Sorry lettuce, but I'll have to take your advice with a grain of salt. I'm aware you have some pretty serious drug related problems as it is.
>>
>>28524359
>although my expirence is limited
>I'm not afraid of losing myself.
Oh man, sweet sweet ego death awaits.
>>
>>28524307
>Hell my first trip was at a rainbow gathering in N Cali we were talking to people all night long.

>Talking to self absorbed, delusional hippies all night.

Sounds awful to me desu. But this might just be because I'm kind of a brow-beat, cynical asshole.
>>
>>28524359
> pretty serious drug related problems

means im an expert
>>
>>28524359

I gotta say, I'm pretty scared of ego death, but I still want to see some weird shit some time in the future.

If I'm right, peyote is real strong and can last for a day, but it isn't as emotionally invasive as shrooms or LSD.

Am I right?
>>
>>28524399
Can you clarify please? What are you referring to when you quote >I'm not afraid of losing myself?
>>
>>28524464
I mean you probably haven't had an encounter with some hardcore ego death yet. People come out withy bits of them missing every time.
>>
>>28524423
Kek

>advising someone with no experience with psys to take 7.5 grams on their first trip

But seriously man, that aside, don't be reckless. Take care of yourself. You want to live to see 85.
>>
>>28523843
That applies to all threads. But even if I don't reply, I read every post in these threads and enjoy the stories.
>>
>>28524502
no such thing as ego DEATH only loss.

>>28524516
if a dude is taking 5g first time, migght as well go higher while youre at it

and no i dont
>>
i ate a gram of dph and it was the most fucked up thing i ever experienced
>>
>>28524502
>People come out withy bits of them missing every time.

I'm quite a messed up, miserable little guy, so the chances are very high that anything of myself that is lost will be to my benefit. Heh, I can't imagine losing anything that I'm going to miss.

>>28524521
Hey, let people know you're there. It means something, you know. Especially here.
>>
Anyone done DMT?
>>
>>28524327
Was that your first time or something? I never get that high anymore, it sucks

anyways, I brought my friend, John, over to a get together with my druggie friends. John has only smoked once before this
>we're just playing melee
>my friend gets out his bong, and pulls out a grinder full of kief
>we all become excited
>John doesn't know what kief is, don't think anything of it
>loads that bong up
>bowl full of kief
>I take a decent hit, pass it off to John
>he inhales my leftover smoke, doesn't even light it. Sucks for 2 seconds then passes it
>whatever, I guess this is his first time and all, I think to myself
>5 minutes later
>John freezes up in his seat
>starts trembling, speaking in a weird voice I've never heard him speak
>"I-I-I-I d-don't feel right-t-t g-guysss"
>looks like his whole world is falling apart
>get up to help him up on his feet, but he literally can't even stand up.
>me and three other people nudge his wobbly ass to a bedroom
>he throws up on the way there
>I have to clean it up
>John is finally in bed
>I sit with him, he keeps mumbling the same words over and over again
"D-d-d-dude I feel like a r-r-retard"
>one of my friends walk in
>John gets so fucking scared at him
>"DUDE! DONT TELL MY MOM ABOUT THIS."
>he's a goddamn 19-year-old
>friend laughs, says "it's cool, I love you John."
>John screams out again, without even stuttering "HOW CAN YOU LOVE ME IF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME MAN"
>everyone outside hears this and bust their ass laughing
>I try to calm him down
>put on Pale Blue Dot on the TV
>he's kind of chill after this.
>I just lay him down and he's half asleep, mumbling to himself again
>3 hours later we leave
>John still can't fucking walk
>try and carry/push him out the door
>throws up again
>goddammit
>I clean up his puke again
>go home
>he sleeps for forever
>wakes up the next day and promptly leaves
>>
>>28524593
what remaining sanity you have is something to lose

>>28524618
yea faggot

saw the machine elves
>>
>>28524618
No, but I'm putting the wheels into motion to get myself some. Quite difficult for a broke, friendless NEET, but I'm putting my back into it. I hear it's extremely intense, has an extreme uptake, but is also quite gentle, and very beautiful. I'm super excited to try it.
>>
>>28524649
he told me later in the week that he has headaches for two days afterward. He tells me he's never going to smoke again, But he does a couple months later. My friends still bring it up two years later.
>>
>>28524593
I think the worst side effect of psychedelics for me was painful self awareness. I saw myself with absolutely no filter, no bias. I understood a lot of things immediately, but chief was realizing that I was socially undesirable and that no one on earth cared about me.

>Hey, let people know you're there. It means something, you know. Especially here
Alright, I'll try to in the future
>>
>>28524658
no it isnt

branch and root on amazon
extract it yourself
>>
>>28524693
That sounds really scary. I'm pretty sure I have a borderline personality disorder. I don't think I would enjoy it
>>
>>28524690
>>28524649
You guys are good friends.
>>
>>28524705
fluffy white funfest BTW
>>
>>28524658
>quite gentle and very beautiful

Not what I've heard.
>>
>>28524656
>what remaining sanity you have is something to lose

Even if I go completely retarded and am stuck in a washing machine of spooky visuals forever, that still could not possibly be any worse than highschool.

Highschool was such a fucking endless nightmare... I never thought my life could get so fucked up, or so miserable. How could interesting, insightful hallucinations be worse than that?
>>
>>28524735
That was just one instance. I felt bad for John, but it was my problem

That same night, one of my friends stole 5 tabs of acid from another one of my friends, took two, and then drank 22 shots with another guy. I left before that all went down. They're fucking nuts, I don't hang around them much anymore
>>
>>28524693
>I think the worst side effect of psychedelics for me was painful self awareness. I saw myself with absolutely no filter, no bias. I understood a lot of things immediately, but chief was realizing that I was socially undesirable and that no one on earth cared about me.

I am so, so familiar with this experience. Self loathing is a bear. And lots of psys make it worse, also pot can make it worse. And self loathing one tricky bear, too, at least for me, because the honest to god truth about myself is that I am a pretty miserly, ugly person. Maybe everyone else is ugly too, or maybe I'm worse than others. I'm not sure. But I know that I'm not an honorable thing.
>>
>>28524767
you have literally no idea how far the rabbit hole goes srsly
>>
>>28521988
Comfy very comfy
>>
>drink a bunch before showing up at gf's house
>there's a bong there, i am offered the bong
>never hit one before
>take gigantic rip because i dont realize this is something you have to take slow
>and another one
>no tolerance at this time
>put my hands in a meditative kinda position
>call spongebob a faggot for some reason
>go into her bathroom and have a battle with my regrets for like 20 minutes while i stare at a wall
>get into bed with her and she tells me im shaking, but i cant feel it
>scared of dying of a heart attack, the walls are spinning, everything is shimmery, and i lie awake for several hours just wishing it was over
>I'm not allowed to hit the bong ever again

Another time
>take a bunch of hydrocodone from an expired bottle i got for a surgery years ago
>10 minutes later i get that rush and my heaet is beating super fast
>oh god this was a bad idea... oh god... oh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh aooommmmmmmmmmmm god im a badass
>breathing is super depressed and its kinda freaking me out
>drive to 31 flavors and say out loud "oh fuck am I rushing" in the parking lot and some dad gives me a nasty look
>I pace around like a tweaker in baskin robbins, itching myself and clutching my chest
>get my ice cream and decide to go to the grocery store
>look at different kinds of water and think about how dumb it is that there are so many kinds of flavored water and shit being sold
>nod out for several minutes in a grocery aisle and have to focus hard on breathing, i have shooting pains in my chest
>>
>>28524798
>my friends stole 5 tabs of acid from another one of my friends, took two, and then drank 22 shots with another guy.

Good old "friends," always stealing shit from each other.

>mixing psys with alcohol
Fucking disgusting
>>
>>28524941
>call spongebob a faggot for some reason

He, his character concept, was initially intended to literally be homosexual

>bikini bottom
>sandy cheeks

Lots of shit like that in spongebob. Spongebob was supposed to be a raunchy cartoon for adults at first IIRC
>>
Not a trip by any means but horrible high experience once when I was really drunk
>really drunk
>take dabs
>eventually get the spins and run to the bathrooms and Luke
>go back to couch and apologize to the people I'm with (who I consider good friends)
>they get up and go into a bedroom while I'm in living room on couch
>can hear them snickering and laughing and hear my name brought up
>wann kill self
>>
>>28524868
>>28524767

(OP here) Honestly man after having that one weed candy I still occasionally freak out and think I'm hallucinating.

For a good week or so after the experience I had trouble convincing myself I (or the world around me) was real.

And hell, that's just weed.
>>
>>28524941
>go into her bathroom and have a battle with my regrets for like 20 minutes while i stare at a wall

Iktf. This kind of shit is why I am extremely adverse to ever taking drugs around other people. If stuff like that comes up while I'm tripping/high/drunk/ect, I want to be alone.
>>
>>28524868
idk man. I feel like, at this point, I'll be able to recognize it. This is me

>>28522698

Do you still think I'm unprepared for a heroic dose?
>>
>>28519232
This sounds like me on a regular day, 110% sober. I wish I was exaggerating.

I take it I probably shouldn't exacerbate any schizo symptoms and just stay away from all psychedelics.
>>
Do girls have lesser tolerance of shrooms?
I want to do shrooms with Stacy but I'm afraid she'll fuckin be ded it's her first time.
I was thinking taking 5g for both of us, 2.5g each.

Also
>took shrooms and mdma with a friend in the woods
>he had a bad trip like
>whatthefuckamidoingwithmylife.jpg
>go near the river and snapped out of it after a while

I don't know for you but it's scary to see people half crazy like that sitting and staring at the void.
>>
I have a question for pot heads out there.
If I get anxious and have anxiety when I smoke weed sometimes is there anyway to cure this?
Because I love when it's just a good time and I wake up feeling ok, but most of the time it's not enjoyable even with friends cause I get really fuckin weird feelings.
>Be at friends house in his garage, it's serperate from his house.
>5pm so still a little bright outside
>We all smoke a few bowls, I walk outside once it hits me to get fresh air
>Eyes start feeling weird, like they are imploding on themselves
>Get a sensation that the light particles are each piercing my eyeball and causing damage to them
>start feeling pain even though nothing is wrong
>Sit in his garage with eyes closed for rest of time

How do i fix this weird shit, is there a strand that wont cause this paranoia, cause I have family history of schizo but I still want to enjoy weed with my friends. But weird and extremely uncomfortable feeling happen almost every time
>>
>>28525033
Yes you are.

I've taken tons of /psys/ and fuck taking over a quarter of mushrooms with that little background. Stick to eighths for a while pal. Even 5g is pushing it without a sitter.
>>
>>28525097
Smoke in a safe place.
I got some friends that are too scared to blaze outside but I get them.
>>
>>28525156
It was a safe place, his parents were far away and Ive been there multiple times before. I wasnt uncomfortable before I smoked
>>
>take a lot of acid
>call my friend up to hang out before a party later
>we drive around, eventually get taco bell, the nacho cheese looked infinite, like it was an endless hole, pretty neat but it hurt to eat it
>he's a sketchy dude and is making me paranoid as hell
>thinks there is a cop behind us at one point
>freaking out at this point, the music he's playing is weird as hell and I start yelling at him because I can't hear what I'm saying
>he ends up needing to leave me at a friend's house for some reason, he had an emergency
>have a full on bad trip at dusk with no signal and no clue what's going on nearly in the middle of the woods
>afraid the acid was fake (even though it wasn't) and thought I might OD, or my increased heart rate would kill me
>doing everything in loops
>transition between lying down staring into my elbow at all the patterns and running around full force
>eventually someone else arrives after a long time and we drive around and I calm down
Luckily the trip lasted a lot longer so no bad feelings stayed with me, but man that was scary
Remember: set & setting, lol
>>
>>28524945
Next time I saw him, he said it was the worst experience of his life. He threw up for three whole hours.
>>
>>28524982
It's not adviseable to smoke after you're drunk. You should've known that.
>>
>>28525107
Alright, I'll take your words to heart in that case. Thanks for the advice. I'm glad I asked
>>
File: tricyclewhizzesby.jpg (32 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tricyclewhizzesby.jpg
32 KB, 640x640
I'm for the legalization of all drugs but this thread has made me realize that there are a shit ton of people with access to drugs who should not have access to drugs. Psychedelics NEED to be respected, they aren't just something that you can do whenever you feel like it. Remember set and setting, friendos.
>>
>>28525192
Maaaaaan you gotta love the weed then, respect it, lick the paper like a pussy, enjoy the culture... It's something you do to relax and enjoy.. if your brain is fucked up and you get anxious by default there's no point of getting high... you can't be happy stupid Chad high, you can be you robot high.. explore your high.. maybe try smoking alone but try to do something creative after you get high just to keep your mind off anxiety
>>
>>28525332
This, there should be mandatory "classes" or requirements that you need to fulfil to take psychedelics, if they were legal. Just like you wouldn't jump out of a passenger plane with a parachute you bought at the hardware store, you would take classes, prepare, do it in a safe environment, and make sure you are healthy enough.
>>
Being high and having I communicate with people is the worst fucking thing ever, I hate being in public as is

>friends drag me to a pizza buffet
>I'm higher than usual, more giggly than usual
>I just look everyone in the face and laugh for two seconds, then freeze up and feel like pure shit
>waiter comes around
>she's a 15-year-old, so qt
>she's taking my order, I stutter a bunch, and I'm waving around my fork unconsciously, like a tard
>friends are talking really loud, being obnoxious
>get super paranoid
>not laughing anymore, feel awful
>eat some pizza and a whole plate of cinnamon buns
>on my way up to get more cinnamon buns
>manager is nearby
>looks me dead in the eye, says "you boys should have stayed inside tonight" while scowling
>abandon my food and speed walk back to my table without saying anything
>friends eat for 20 more minutes, those bastards
>get bill, and leave

We watched Harry Potter after that, it was nice. I can still feel the cringe though
>>
>>28525443
>you boys should have stayed inside tonight
That sounds horrible to hear when you're high
>>
File: wut 2.gif (1 MB, 213x210) Image search: [Google]
wut 2.gif
1 MB, 213x210
>Get absurdly high
>Start feeling strong warm pain in my chest
>Slowly radiating down through my chest and into my stomach
>ohchristimdying.jpeg
>pain isn't going away
>"this is bad, this is really bad"
>pulse increases
>decide, at 12:30 in the morning, that I'm going to walk 2 miles to the hospital
>pain is moving to the lower right of my stomach
>heart is literally beating at over 200bpm (I measured it as I walked)
>single worst anxiety attack I've ever had

>get to hospital
>pain in lower right quadrant of stomach turns out to be my appendix swelling
>have emergency surgery that afternoon
>doctor says if I'd waited a day longer I might have died
>mfw my worst ever drug trip also saved my life
>>
>>28525207
>He threw up for three whole hours.
>22 shots

That might've happened with or without the alcohol desu desu. Devil's drink.
>>
>>28525568
Holy shit senpai, that sounds scary as hell. Good job on surviving, I guess
>>
>>28525059
>This sounds like me on a regular day, 110% sober. I wish I was exaggerating.

kek. ikr

If you're interested in this, you could have a rewarding and successful experience, but take it VERY slowly. Like, start with a nothing dose. Then a week later take a tiny dose. Then, two weeks later, up it a tiny bit more.

Keep increasing the time intervals and dosages until you can tell for certain if this is something you want to pursue.
>>
I once had the worst 2c-t-7 bad trip. long story short, I ended up in a hospital chaincuffed to a bed. Pretty sure I almost died.
>>
>>28525568
>Not telling us what you took

Assuming weed, (>reeee underage b& get out) but you have to be specific.
>>
>>28525726
>long story short

We'd better have a proper greentext story Anon
>>
>>28525097
The only cure is smoking places and with people you feel comfortable around
>>
>>28525729

Yeah it was a stupid amount of weed packed with a ton of kief from my grinder.

I was one of *those* stoners. The kind who tried to get higher than they've ever been every single time I smoked.

It's true what they say, once you start chasing the high you need to quit.
>>
>took six hits from a bowl
>panic attack
>ass hole begins to feel warm and tingly
>sit on the toilet for 10 minutes and use 1/4 roll of tp wiping my clean ass because it felt muddy

now I just do 1 hit every 30 minutes and just feel cozy
>>
>>28525827
>once you start chasing the high you need to quit.
Yeppers. This information should be made into a nifty, memorable proverb of some sort. It belongs among the ranks of

>Pride goeth before a fall
>The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill
>Patience is a virtue
ect
>>
>>28522201
It's called pareidolia, and psychedelics can amplify it to an absurd degree.
>>
>>28525754
It was pretty traumatizing, dunno I feel like it. I'll do a quick one
>accidentally way too much
>hallucinating flies everywhere, that's how delirium always starts for me
>depersonalization, dissociation, ego-death
>chased by a monster
>jump across yards
>through a fucking window
>blood everywhere
>paramedics cops, fight them
>hospital, chaincuffed
>struggle for life
>tunnel
>briefly reincarnated into a cat, but retrocarnated back
>they injected me with a bunch of stuff
>psych ward for a few days
At least cops couldn't find any drugs in my urine which I knew they wouldn't because 2c-t-7
>>
File: 435345.png (336 KB, 475x449) Image search: [Google]
435345.png
336 KB, 475x449
>>28525337
I really hope you're joking

Normies ruin everything
>>
>>28519231
kys, so sayeth i
>>
>>28525922
Wow. I hope you'll post the full story on /r9k/ sometime.

You could probably turn that into a bogus mental health diagnosis, and then that into autismBux
>>
>>28520196
Valid arguments, but be less aggressive. Upping the aggression level just turns the thread into an endless shitfest.

>>28525946
See above, but subtract the part about the argument being valid. Also, it's just as /b/ to >kys on /r9k/. We shouldn't act like that to each other here.
>>
>>28520518
well, you're okay in the sense that you didn't get a research chem,(probably), though acid can effect certain people differently. Depends on your brain chemistry and such.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 960x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 960x952
>>28519183
>at work
>get a phone call in my office with the extension number being the store's shoe department
>switch the CCTV camera to the shoe department while picking up the phone at the same time
>chubby short black lady rolling on the floor like she's possessed
>"asset protection, femanon speak-"
>"THERE'S A LADY ON THE FLOOR DRUGGED OUT HELP ME"
>she starts doing fucking back strokes like she's swimming in the olympics and can see she's screaming
>9/10
>all we could do is move stuff out of the way and stand around fairly intrigued
>paramedics take her away
>new hire comes in one day and sees our desktop
>"why is this saved file named LSD? What does that stand for?"
>assuming it's some sort of work related file
>"it stands for 'don't do drugs"
>>
>>28525790
I was with my friends and I had been at my friends garage multiple times before this, I had even smoked there before too
>>
>>28522181
Weed, obviously. No one in their right mind would describe the things you mentioned as "edible" lol.
>>
>>28525827
To be fair, chasing that high takes you to some interesting places. I found mixing different methods and strains got me highs almost as intense as that first one.

One day I woke up and started vaping, then had some edibles, met up with a group and smoked a few bowls, met up with a different group and hit a bong, went to an amusement park all day, came home. At this point i was sober. I don't know how, but even though it'd been like 7-8 hours since I ate the brownies, they kicked in all at once.

It was insane how hard and suddenly it hit me. I was looking at something on my phone and started laughing. Suddenly it was the funniest thing ever. I was laughed and smiling so hard it felt like my face would crack. I noticed I felt strangely euphoric, and someone told me my eyes were bloodshot red. I realized what was happening and tried to stand up, only to find gravity had turned on me. I fell over and kept smiling uncontrollably. Everything felt so warm and cozy. I managed to stumble to my room and collapse into a chair. I sat listening to music and looking at the time on my desktop computer. The screen looked so crisp. I think it was 8pm. As each minute passed I became more and more high. And I just kept getting higher. I was convinced it was impossible to get any higher and then I was proven wrong.

I plugged in my earphones and began listening to an album i found called Animal Magic. Words don't even do that experience justice. Every note sent shivers down my spine, it felt like I was having a nonstop orgasm of pleasure. When I closed my eyes, my mind painted amazing landscapes, strange memories of things that never happened, primal sensations of awe and wonder.

I think you can find the high youre looking for, sometimes.
>>
>>28526199
The best possible thing to do while being that high is music. Truly orgasmic.
>>
>>28523080
I'm convinced salvia was created by evil forces in the universe.
>>
File: 1454709104513.jpg (1 MB, 2310x1781) Image search: [Google]
1454709104513.jpg
1 MB, 2310x1781
>~17 years old
>skip classes to smoke weed all day
>later that night go to friends house to smoke weed from "the golden orange" under his back porch
>rip bong who knows how many times
>go inside
>sitting on couch in basement
>"dude play something it'll sound soooo good"
>hands me guitar (I'm good at guitar)
>at the very moment of striking a string the weed happens
>somehow on the floor
>time feels like a broken record, repeating the same 2 seconds over and over
>think I died
>then I'm in the bathroom puking

Apparently my body went limp and I slithered off the couch like a worm, my friend screamed at me for dropping his guitar, then I ran in circles staring at the floor for 10 minutes repeating "I'm too fucking high man" until I threw up.
I wish I didn't take so many drugs when I was younger.
>>
>>28524705
Post link, I cant find it
>>
>>28524941
>go into her bathroom and have a battle with my regrets for like 20 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3lwPd-GGn4
>>
>>28524982
iktf man, I only smoke with certain people or alone anymore bc all my other friends would do is make fun of me while we are all high.
>>
>>28526030
Dude its /r9k/ its always been a bottemless shitfest. This place, this website in general is like that
>>
>take 2 mg xanax
>feel good and fall asleep

>drink a bunch of whiskey
>feel good fall asleep

downers is where it's at my friends
>>
>decide to try the DMT meme
>no source, but decent at chemistry, so I decide to make some
>get some root bark, get some naptha, distilled vinegar, hexane etc
>results in nice white crystalline DMT
>put it on some steel wool, stick it into the neck of a bottle with a hole bored in one end
>heat it up and hit it deep
>this shit tastes like new shoes
>hit it three times
>suddenly my arms start glowing and I fall back on my bed
>transported into a tunnel of laughing cartoon skulls that come flying at me
>this lasts about 5 minutes, then I come down and feel vaguely trippy, like I'm in the middle of a shroom trip

Not sure it was a "bad" trip, but not exactly enlightening in any way.
>>
File: 479051292_633679.gif (151 KB, 290x400) Image search: [Google]
479051292_633679.gif
151 KB, 290x400
No 'bad trips' as dudeweedlmao isn't a real drug and it's all I've done.

>be with 2 buddies, at his house
>smoke up
>way higher than usual
>feel sick
>go sit outside
>my phone screen is 3D
>look up from phone
>realise I have way more depth perception
>blades of grass look inches tall rather than cm's
later
>go inside and listen to music
>feels like I'm breathing sand
>open eye visuals from music
>feels like I'm sinking into the earth

Probably wasn't just weed desu
>>
>>28522542
Yeah, at the time I wrote the story I just shared the story so the thread wouldnt die, this was just my first time and a wonderfull expierience
>>
>>28523126
Thank you anon. Actually one of my first greentexts. I try to remember some more story but I only have more good trips. I could share those if you want
>>
>>28522181
>ayahuasca

Huh. I always thought this was just a song by Adimiron, not an actual substance. Now that I know this, the music video makes a lot more sense. Thanks.

>>28519183
Pot edibles never work that great for me. Maybe it's because I smoke fairly often, but it just doesn't hit me any harder than smoking a bowl does.
>>
>>28524893
Thank yo anon, I tried my best to entertain you all
>>
>>28519183
>drop acid with bff
>he wont shut the fuck up about his gf so we grab a 3rd friend who can drive and set out to get her even though its 3 in the morning
>after what felt like a 5 hour car ride we get to her house and he goes into her backyard
>hes taking forever to comeback so I decide to go in after him
>strip and begin army crawling to the backyard gate
>pure fear comes over me when all of a sudden it bursts open and a bald head with a goatee and glowing eyes pops out
>everything goes black
>hear a silky smooth baratone voice
>"LISTEN HEAR YOU MOTHERFUCKER, O WILL NOT HAVE SOME FUCKIN KID CEAWLING AROUND NAKED IN NY DRIVE WAY AT 3 IN THE MORNING. YOURE HAVING A BAD TRIP, MAN UP AND RIDE OT THE FUCK OUT. NOW IF I EVER CATCH YOU HERE AGAIN I WILL BEAT YOURE FUCKING ASS"
>spend the next 10 minutes crying
>>
>>28529288
I get you were tripping, but what the fuck was the thought process that led up to "strip and begin army crawling"?

>MAN UP AND RIDE IT THE FUCK OUT

GOAT dad.
>>
File: awdasdawd.png (133 KB, 328x317) Image search: [Google]
awdasdawd.png
133 KB, 328x317
> once on mushrooms and once on what we thought was MDMA
> both times at campfire with old friends
> start reading peoples mind in a strange way
> trippy as all cosmic flow
> realise that my friend wants to kill me
> some black hole attraction shit, me and the knife/ axe
> he had a headlamp with red colour setting during the MDMA incident, keeps turning it red whenever im being selfish in my thoughts, uncaring for him, or even when im scared.
> he went completely insane, ended up wanting to kill himself by jumping off a nearby train track bridge at one point
> it was either I killed him or he killed me or I keep trying to find a peacefull wait out.
> horrifying, still not sure if it actually happened the way I thought it did, stopped hanging out with him, ignoring his fb messages, never want to see him again.
I wish I understood what happened more, it was complete insanity, he actually had urges to kill me, thats all I know forsure. Mosquitos were biting like crazy that cosmic nightmare, it was the most horrifying experience I had ever had. Due to it I always carry a combat knife, and try not to get too close to people. Im glad I diddnt resolve to killing him, but somtimes I fantasize if I did, because he was crossing the line. Any questions ill be glad to answer.
I still do mushrooms to this day, and will continue on my plant and fungus psychedelic path, but i stay away from non natural drugs not.
>>
A friend of mine knew someone who is now in the mental hospital because he took homegrown mushrooms. When he was high he started to think he was a tomato and started to skin himself (at least thats what he tried).
He never went normal again and needs to be watched 24/7

This is the only thing holding me back from taking shrooms
>>
>>28529535
nah shrooms are good. Dont be afraid.
>>
>>28529368
When the acid iniatially kicked in I got really really hot and took off my shoes and pants off. Dont remember why but the shirt came off on the way there.

On the way there I ripped the spandex off a leg of my underwear and made a headband out of it. The driver laughed and called me "Snake". That inspired me to get cometely naked because I thought if I became more animal like Id blend into my surroundings better and be stealthy like Snake is.
>>
>>28520478
This is not true. Bad advice.
Google "25i". Really bad stuff, I'm telling you from firsthand experience. You should order a test kit online ($20-30) and always test everything before buying it. This will prevent you from getting ripped off and/or taking dangerous RC's.
Or cut out the middleman and order LSD online. Cheaper, better quality, and safe to order because it comes in a regular sized envelope. I order sheets of ~50 at a time so I don't have to worry about getting more for months.
>>
>>28521556
>badest
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>28521556
>satanic ritual
Fucking everything sounds like a satanic ritual when tripping, I hate it
>>
one time I did weed and when I woke I had apparently gone a rampage across the neighborhood causing a bunch of property damage as well as breaking an arm + tons of minor lacerations all over my body

never do drugs, kids
>>
File: 1421521638345.png (447 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1421521638345.png
447 KB, 396x385
>bad trips
>tripping
im not a fucking narconormie
>>
>>28530734
>posting pepe
No but apparently youre an actual normie. Off to redditgag with you.
>>
>>28519183

Probably the worst was when I tried to sleep while on acid. I did finally manage to do some sleeping, but I had this nightmare about snakes slithering around in the base of my skull.
>>
File: Neckbear.jpg (52 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
Neckbear.jpg
52 KB, 600x456
>>28523936
Same bro, but desu it's actually really funny. There's this one dude at my college, he wears all black three piece suit, writes with a quill and ink, and constantly rags on christians and americans. he also takes the debating meme seriously and tries to get people to debate him about random shit. I once debated him while stoned and I think he actually popped a blood vessel cause he got angry at how lax I was while making sweeping statements about the state of the universe and god. felt good.
>>
>>28530756
Ill post whatever I want normo.
>>
>>28526042
Underrated

>tfwywn have a tiny police officer gf to take LSD with
>>
>>28526473
>I wish I didn't take so many drugs when I was younger.

Me too anon. I didn't listen when the "lame grown ups" told me it wasn't good for me. But in retrospect, they actually had a good point.

Drugs are/can be a fuckton of fun, and more, but you should really, really wait until your 20's until you start experimenting with them, at the earliest. And I firmly believe this applies to weed, too.
>>
>>28529412
well if any of the mosquitoes bit you you probably fucked them up good. so there's that.
>>
>>28528070
I tried making DMT when I was like 16. Shit at chemistry. Stuff tasted like gasoline. Weird, disassociative experience, but that was it.

I've heard DMT is well known for having an extremely hard hitting comeup, but is also very short lasting.
>>
>>28529288
Lol. The man sounds cool
>>
>>28529412
Your story is unclear, hard to follow
>>
>>28529535
>he took homegrown mushrooms.
Pretty much all psyshrooms are homegrown. Unless they're wild.

>he started to think he was a tomato and started to skin himself
>He never went normal again

That's crazy. I've never heard of anything like that happening on shrooms. That sounds like bath salts or something. Or like something that would happen to someone who was taking meth everday for three months, drinking, and then started mixing in other drugs.

There is the infamous "I took acid, thought I could fly and jumped out of a window" story, but that's the closest I can relate.
>>
>>28531118
>There is the infamous "I took acid, thought I could fly and jumped out of a window" story, but that's the closest I can relate.

And even that guy came back afterwards and was right again.
>>
>>28531118
Sounds like a bullshit story that's a variation of that guy everybody claims they know who took acid and believed he was an orange and started to peel himself or something. It's an urban legend. Poppycock. http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/orange.asp Anybody tell you a story similar to this, you know they're full of shit.
>>
>>28523208
Life is like that for me everyday. I haven't taken acid though. I just have severe ADD
>>
>>28531809
Don't forget
>he took acid at a party and now he thinks hes a glass of orange juice
>he's scared someone will push him over now
and
>that stuff puts holes in your brain!
and the
>once you trip you never stop
>you can have flashback trips years later
Although I can sort of see where the last 2 come from.
>>
>>28532191
>you can have flashback trips years later
Isn't this true for some people?
>>
Reminder that robots dont do drugs.
>>
>>28532219
There is almost no way you're a bigger loser freak than me Anon. But I love acid and stuff

You're right though
>>
>>28531029
Yea he was cool as fuck. Wasnt even mad at what I did but instead pissed off at my friend. Turns out instead of calling or knockong on a door my friend actually broke into the house and thrashed about calling his gfs name.
>>
>>28532206
I said I can understand the last 2. I had a few before, one was full blown the others were more mild.
>>
DUDE MACHINE ELVES LMAO
>>
>>28519183
>It was the only time I've done drugs
>It was borderline psychedelic

How would you know? And I'm guessing it probably wasn't at all.
>>
>>28521556
>Tried to sell a balloon to a girl as a 'third tit'

hell yes
>>
>Do shrooms
>begin meditating
>go too deep, end up hyperventilating or something weird
>Entire body felt like it was vibrating intensely
>Hands lock in a fully extended position
>could barely walk or move properly
>convince myself that I'm dying/having stroke
>Almost walk out into the living room to tell my step dad that I need to be taken to the hospital
>Pussy out and lay on my stomach on bed half accepting my death, half wishing I don't die
>Eventually subsides and be thankful for being alive
>Basically have somewhat of a near death experience while fucked up on shrooms
Haven't done them since
>>
File: utopia.png (529 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
utopia.png
529 KB, 500x632
I've only done acid once, and I'm not really sure if it was good or bad.
>at friends house with two good friends and two drug fucked friends of my friend
>me and one of my good friends each take a 150ug tab
>almost as soon as I put it in my mouth I realize that for good or bad I've gotta stick this trip out
>play tetris on my phone to calm me down a bit, beat my high score until my concentration starts to fizzle out
>about an hour in feel weird, stuff starts to look wavy and like they're in a weird lighting
>next few hours feel like a blur, I'm moving in and out of the house between sitting with people outside and watching David Attenborough on netflix
>can't keep up with the conversations happening, so I just sort of sit there looking around trying to figure out if people were fucking with me or if I was just imagining it
>it's night and the outdoor lights go from white to green and purple without me noticing, white Christmas lights on a fence look rainbow
>two other people just show up, we start smoking bongs which really get things going
>one guy looks like he's made out of Van Gogh oil paintings, incredibly stylized and cartoonish as he smokes a cig
>one good friend looks like an old wizard with a flame behind his hood, other has glowing blue lines appear on his head like a rubics cube and some it starts to move like one
>fractals everywhere, time starts to spiral as a quantum fractal, like I'm moving without moving and can see how time is fracturing down a path with each event
>I can see and feel the movement of this, every second feels like hours
>sometimes it looks like its daytime, and there's a cool summer breeze blowing, I feel like I've been tripping for days
>all of the typical things like patterns moving, fractals in leafs/edges of objects, when I close my eyes I see reflective purple aztec patterns
>feel completely fried the next day

The visuals were amazing, but the passage of time and space-time motion made the trip really uncomfortable during.
>>
>>28533881
Also there were some moments in the trip that felt pretty sinister, like one of the drug fucked guys turned to me and said something like "were these tabs worth the fun?" because we had paid good money for them. My fucked mind interpreted this as "was this trip worth it" like I was sinning or something,and behind him turned very dark and one of his eyes started sliding down his face. The whole trip I couldn't shake the feeling that it wasn't natural that I was introducing a chemical into the delicate chemistry of my brain all because I wanted a kick. The visuals were the most intricate and incredible things I have ever seen but I had no positive feelings during the trip.

Sorry for the blog post but I want to know if there's as such thing as a good trip or just trips that don't go bad that you reflect on later.
>>
>>28522669
>I have no brother
is a perfect line
>>
5th time smoking weed, bought from an older friend who deals and does almost every drug i can name
>buy weed from this friend
>sit at home and smoke it
>feels normal
>hits super fast
>seeing these 3 repeating shapes with color sets for each
>this red eggplant with a palm tree top shaped thing
>shard edge oval with 2 circles at bottome, blue and dark blue
>rounded V shape (not a U) just vary soft edged and stretched, purple and a light green
>every time i close my eyes or open i see one of these
>everything i look at turns into one of these
>impossible to not see these shapes
>did not own any clothing or household items that looked like any of these
>stuck look at these shapes and colors for 2 hours
>lay in bed
>close my eyes and try to sleep
>feel like im encased in honey that is crystallizing at an increasing rate
>every time i move no matter how small it reliquifies the honey
>finally freeze up completely and feel stuck
>eventually fall asleep and wake up 6 hours later
have never smoked or taken anything that made me feel like this
the weed had no unsual color or smell and the smoke tasted fairly normal
>one of my worst trips
>ended up saving 2 other grams
>bring them to group of friends when we chill after work
>we all smoke
>one kid threatens to kill himself and everyone in the car
>everyone else is tripping terribly too
anyone know what this could have been?
>>
>>28524074
fyi
http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/common-anticholinergic-drugs-like-benadryl-linked-increased-dementia-risk-201501287667
>>
>>28519183
> My skin felt really sensitive
Get fucking good.
>>
>>28523565
that's exactly like me
>throw up
>feel better for 15 or so minutes
>the wavy feeling returns
>get nauseous as fuck again and throw my guts up
probably going to try ketamine instead, that syrup is rank
>>
>making nachos
>think I'll take shrooms tonight
>take plenty of shrooms
>eat nachos
>have spooky cheese thoughts
>end up in the shower looking at my feet calling myself a monster
>sat shivering and naked on my bedroom floor
>listened to gorillaz and saw a colourful cube
>blanket had faces that thought this was funny
>blanket laughed at me
>cube turned into hotline miami masks waiting for the bus
>gg
>>
>>28523982
fuck man, dph is one crazy drug, can't believe you did it at school
>be me
>live in quiet neighbourhood with no conflict
>on the come-up hear voices coming from outside
>sounds like an argument
>gets really heated and start hearing more people jumping in
>hear fight break out
>at one point even hear gunshots and people screaming
>look outside through curtains
>no one was there
also kept seeing ghostly creatures, bugs flying around rapidly in circles, binary code & shadows, kept staring at bed and the sheets were floating and morphing into something
>>
>>28525097
drink alcohol or take a benzo
>>
>>28529288
Fucking hell anon that's great
>>
>>28530734
>drugs are for normies
No, normal society says drugs are bad. You're just bitter that even the burnouts didn't want to hang out with you.
>>
>>28534110
Sometimes normal weed is super fucking crazy for some reason. I've had shit that gets you an insane high akin to that of ecstacy and I've had shit that would make me see myself in 3rd person and I would see vapor wave art whenever I closed my eyes. I've had way too many bad trips, it's not worth it to take a gamble on a good time or crippling panic attack that would fuck up your week.
>>
>>28530711
Sorry, non native english speaker here
>>
>>28524448
Mescaline is really weak actually people typically combine it with other psychedelics

I don't understand why you're scared of ego death are you not comfortable with the essence of who you are?
>>
>>28535414
>degenerate normies who think they aren't normies

even worse than the regular normies desu
>>
File: 1303049915645.png (53 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1303049915645.png
53 KB, 500x461
>>28524649
>HOW CAN YOU LOVE ME IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME MAN
John knows his shit
>>
>>28534110
Did you feel dissociated when you froze? Could be pcp but I doubt it it's so rare but it could've been synthetic weed/k2 or something
>>
>>28523565
Dxm is by far the worst dissociative as far as bad experiences go
>down a decent 2nd plat trip worth of robogels
>nearly vomit doing this, mind you
>feel increasingly less normal like I am becoming a reptile with no regard for emotion
>go outside and fuck around with people with this new ability
>socially wrecking people cause of confidence like walking up to people and talking to them like I never could (have bad anxiety)
>come back to my flat
>vein feels like it's about to burst listening to burst your arm by u-ziq at the same time very very surreal
>feeling is de ja vu to the exact same feeling I experienced on an acid trip
>literally convinced I was having a heart attack and the acid trip was an omen
>get up and start walking to the door can't even walk im like a fucking octopus trying to maneuver around a jungle gym
>finally make it to the bathroom and my heart is beating fast as fuck
>face is flushed and eyes look sperg as fuck I am not looking at myself I am looking at someone else is the thought I had in my mind
>come back in bed and my center of gravity is just fucking gone listening to aphex twin so it's chill as fuck though honestly t was like a roller coaster in my bedroom
Would never do again
>>
>>28537218
normies is just a buzzword for you
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 203x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 203x307
3rd time i did truffles it went really bad. Nothing of this is a joke, this is how i experienced it

>take 150 gram of atlantis truffles with friends
>starts kicking in an hour or so later
>smoke weed to make the trip go harder
>feel nice first, but everything starts getting overwhelming after an hour
>down the rabbit hole
>i don't even realize im tripping at this point
>think this is 100% reality
>my armhairs are tiny moving snakes
>lay on the carpet
>bite the carpet for a bunch of minutes
>my friends try to help me
>nothing works
>my body is moving on it's own
>think i am my friend
>shout 'WOW GUYS I AM [name of friend]
>now think i am Daniel Radcliffe for some reason
>feel amazing, feel like a million dollars
>my body makes all kind of weird turns that i thought were impossible
>everything starts to hurt
>things get bad from here
>just lay on the floor like a spastic cunt
>friends still trying to help me
>piss my pants and the carpet
>indescribeable things happen in my head
>think im living the Big Bang
>everything is completely destroyed and made anew
>fist fight adolf hitler and parkour around the living room, almost smashing my television in the progress
>music on the background is repeating constantly, driving me completely nuts
>just curl up on the ground and start murmuring all kinds of random gibberish
>total inner demon fight at this point
>think i have found the solution to everything
>think i am God
>i got the entire universe on my fingertip
>it was actually a Malteser, my friends tell me later
>enjoying myself again
>start to get more positive
>think me and my friends are in some sort of reality show
>this friend group and living room is literally the best thing ever
>think i am God in heaven, and these guys are my hands and this living room is my palace
>everything is perfect
>start coming down
>take a shower while my mates are downstairs
>still a bit trippy, but start to realize everything that went down
>me and my mates have a talk about it (1/2
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 843x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 843x1100
>>28538155
2/2

My mates told me i was the only one who was tripping so hard and they all pretty much sobered up while i was still in la la land. They promised to not tell anyone about me pissing myself and they still never did, good lads. A bunch of other scary and unexplainable stuff happened but i cant explain it in this state of mind. Its two years ago now and it was one of the most terrifying but most amazing happenings in my life so far. I havent taken any psychedelics since.
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.