[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that there are teenage/early 20's Chads having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: chad.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
Reminder that there are teenage/early 20's Chads having sex with middle aged (married) women at this VERY moment.

How's it make you feel that your own mom may have done the exact same thing behind your back?
>>
File: 2321.jpg (16 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
2321.jpg
16 KB, 230x300
there's this super hot 50+ year old woman I work with, legitimately more attractive than the ~25 year old roasties that are there (i'm 23)

She has a daughter only a few years younger than me, don't know if she's married but I know she's at least in an LTR so I doubt I have a chance

Cowtits, nice ass and she's always wearing these short dresses or tight pants
>>
File: 8b9.jpg (6 KB, 161x250) Image search: [Google]
8b9.jpg
6 KB, 161x250
My aunt's new boyfriend is a muscle buff 22 year old. He's a year younger than me.

My aunt is 49..
>>
>>28519464
just beee urself and ask for a cheap quick one

works every time
>>
>>28519180
>be me
>everyone in my family is 5'6 and shorter dark hair, Mediterranean looking
>6 foot blonde and blue eyed
>tfw you are the bastard of your moms aryan fuckboi
>>
I'm currently in a relationship with a robot's mom after we met off here.

If you see this Geoff, I'm sorry but she came onto me.
>>
i just had this vision of my sweet mom coming in to tuck me in, and kissing me on the cheek goodnight right after some teen chad just face fucked her and jizzed in her mouth. strange feel.
>>
File: quiggle_baby_baby.gif (5 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
quiggle_baby_baby.gif
5 KB, 150x150
>tfw mom is dating guys much closer to your age than hers
>>
>>28519180
probably not
20 year olds yeah
But teens no
Women are at their prime in terms of hormones and looks in their teens. Why would any teen want to have sex with an aging older woman.
>>
>>28520520
so he can boast to his gangster friends that he boned some guy's mom
>>
>>28519968
i trusted you peter
>>
>>28519180
this is factual

i had sex with maybe a dozen married women in my 20s, absolutely 0 of them made me use a condom
>>
>>28520705
Hey, you would have done the same if our roles were reversed.
>>
>>28520722
i won't fuck my mom peter

this isn't a joke

you hurt my feelings

and gave me a boner
>>
>>28519464
Grow some balls and do it faggot. At least you can say you tried
>>
>>28519692
why would he go or a 49 year old?
>>
>>28522846
>why would he go or a 49 year old?
pussy's pussy.
>>
>>28522846
Variety is the spice of life, friendo.
>>
>>28522846
no chance of knocking her up
>>
this happened to a guy in my high school.
I think it was around junior year. maybe sophomore. can't remember exactly and don't feel like looking up the guy's name in the yearbook.

>talking with some kids
>senior guy walks by
>some kid asks other kid "isn't the guy who is fucking your mom?"
>we laugh
>then the guy is like, no he is actually fucking his mom
>guy is all, drop it. I don't want to talk about it
>still answers questions
>this had been going on for a while, so long that this 18 year old moved in with a woman who was probably 40.
>guy and mom fucker were on the hockey team together
>guy really got upset and kinda exploded
>they fuck when I am home. I can hear them fucking. Then he doesn't shower after and comes into my room wanting to play hockey on xbox with me.

It was the weirdest fucking thing ever. I was a kv then still am. I was still surprised people fucked at all. Guy was even that chad. He was weird looking. I remember freshman year talking to girl on bus about him. He was fucking her sister for a while. She said his dick has the same shape as his body, he wouldn't wear condoms, and really wanted to cum in her sister who wasn't on birth control funny story, the girl who told the story was the one who ended up having a baby at 16 while her hotter sister took more dicks without ever getting pregnant

Another guy in my class had sex with the mother of one of his friends during the summer after graduation. This wasn't a relationship. She was recently divorced and took some sweet 18 year old cock.
>>
>>28523104
>No chance of knocking her up

Don't just accept that. I made the mistake of thinking I couldn't impregnate a 50 year old woman.
>>
>>28523398 again
I should also add that I went to a private high school with moderately expensive tuition.
>>
I had chances in high school with some of the staff but kept it to myself thank god for that
>>
File: 1450840778534.png (148 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
1450840778534.png
148 KB, 500x656
>>28523403
greentext plz man!
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/4014en/advice_i_37_f_have_been_unknowingly_sleeping_with/
>>
I'd fuck the hell out of a milf I just can't find any or they don't take me serious. A lot go to my gym.
>>
File: Get out.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Get out.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>28519180
>My mother is a 60 year old devot Roman Catholic who only leaves home to go to a ceilis. Not likey.

Although I have literally fucked 2 older women (one in her 30s and one in her 40s). Generally these are women who were sluts when they were younger but have hit a brick wall upon realising their social status has hemmoraged and go around working their way down the bar ladder upon realising Chad doesn't want to fuck them anymore. If you ever get the chance go for it they are really good since they have experience and a naturally higher sex drive, in fact higher than guys in their 20s even.
But wear a rubber, they have lost the feminine natural hygiene and smell they once had so are a bit dirty, plus shower afterwards.
>>
>>28523832
We met via work and hung out, she's quite cool. It went along that to make her feel better when her life had been through a tough spot, I treated her nicely and attractively and even went as far as being dtf. Got into a fwb situation and was fucking her for about six months till she wound up pregnant. Didn't use protection because didn't think it could still happen for her. Pretty messed up, her family is still really bitter towards me over it.

Messed up family situation though where she was a grandma but still having a baby, and has a kid younger than grandkids. She didn't mind much though, and had five kids with her husband before me.
>>
Good, I'm one of them. I just come here for memes. Idgaf if my mum is getting it too.
>>
>>28520720
This. I've been with many older women, and rarely did they ever stop me to put on a condom. The times that I did put on a condom I took it off halfway through fucking them and came inside them. Older women are the best, hands down.
>>
>>28519180
Post more pictuers of middle aged (married) women getting banged plz.
>>
>>28519180
My mother wouldn't do that. If she did, I would kill her.
>>
Reminds me of the time I fucked a MILF and she turnt out to be the mother of this girl I was banging on the weekends. I was hoping for a threesome but nope.
>>
>>28525918
She has done, is currently doing, and will do.
>>
>>28524441
>her family is really bitter towards me

Kek, like that's not a natural way to feel
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.