[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board full of whiny pussies who complain about their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1460864260673.jpg (7 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
1460864260673.jpg
7 KB, 200x252
Why is this board full of whiny pussies who complain about their life being so hard while being born in a 1st world country?
>>
who's really the judge to decide what is acceptable to complain about and what isn't?

Are african village boys really worthy to complain about their famine if they've got mobiles, and their famine-friends from the neighboring village think they're just a bunch of spoiled asses with phones?
>>
When you have no greater challenge in life, you start making them yourself.
>>
>people in 3rd world countries have a lot of problems, therefore 1st world countries don't have any problems and should always be happy

powerful logic OP
>>
3rd world countries are 3rd world because they are full of dumbass sub humans you can't form a civilisation that is worth a shit

fuck you
fuck them

I'm happy as fuck ese.
>>
>>28519133
>Don't have to worry about starving to death, chlorea, getting enslaved by a warlord, being hit by a drone strike

yeah stop bitching
>>
File: abraham-maslow-pyramid.png (164 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
abraham-maslow-pyramid.png
164 KB, 800x498
>>28519019
>not understanding the nature of humans
>thinking he's insightful in any way
>>
>>28519193
This. African people are just fine fighting other tribes fucking women and doing poopoo dances.
>>
I'm from a small town in Brazil
I wish I was born american
>>
>>28519208
So if all of the problems in the 3rd world were magically solved, and my life stayed exactly the same, then I can complain about the same problems? Life isn't a zero sum game where bad things happening to one person make another's life better
>>
That is like saying that you shouldn't be happy because rich billionares have it way better than you. Im so sick of this "MUH STARVING CHILDREN" meme
>>
For the last time, happiness (or lack of it) is relative. Normalfags just can't understand.
>>
>>28519019
> while being born in a 1st world country
I live in Russia, which is not a first world country.
>>
File: 1404299469600s.jpg (7 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1404299469600s.jpg
7 KB, 250x231
>>28519019
cause it could be better
>>
>>28519208
So you wouldn't mind me taking all of your stuff?
I mean, better than death and disease right?
Dumbass.
>>
Wow, it's this post again.

Learn about the human condition you fucking illiterate normie retard.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.