[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5
File: 1431036432415.png (852 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1431036432415.png
852 KB, 1009x6647
Daily Reminder faggots
>>
tl;dr
what the fuck is this
>>
>>28518729
tl;dr please
fuck this comment not being original enough fucking 4chan
>>
>>28518797
>>28518842
Read it. It's important.
>>
>>28518852
i have adhd and am not gonna take meds just to read this bullshit
>>
>>28518852
Just summarize it I'm not reading tiny endless text
>>
tl;dr: the haves like to taunt the have-nots with the just world fallacy to feel morally righteous.
or at least that's what I imagine the tl;dr to be since I tl;dr'ed it.
>>
>>28518797
>>28518842
The rich get richer...

Basically normies have good lives that always get better while robots are stuck with shitty lives that get shittier over time.
>>
Robots are stuck with shitty lives because they're stuck reading this horseshit instead of brushing your teeth and going for a jog.
>>
>>28518890
Pretty close. to fucking original
>>
>>28518923
Normalcancer are so fucking stupid, I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not.
>>
>>28518892
he forgets to mention that its the robots own fault and not the fault of the normies. Stopped reading when i read that normies are physically fit because their rich families provide them with organic food.
>>
>>28518947
>Stopped reading when i read that normies are physically fit because their rich families provide them with organic food.
Do you think a school child who is obese during and throughout puberty because of being stuffed with shitty fast food and taught the habit of emotional eating, and a school child who has been playing squash and cricket and going to a doctor every few months and taking all kinds of supplements and carefully measured quality meals and medication are really in the same boat?
>>
>>28518947
>>28519011
You don't get it. Every single time this image is posted, fucking normalshits come in and prove it right by claiming that everyone is omnipotent and every single thing that has ever happened in their lives from BIRTH is their doing. It's all right there in the image. This retarded nigger may as well be using it as a speech guide.
>>
>>28518947
Then you are just retarded. There's a correlation between poverty and obesity/malnutrition.
>>
>>28519032
>Every single time this image is posted, fucking normalshits come in and prove it right by claiming that everyone is omnipotent and every single thing that has ever happened in their lives from BIRTH is their doing. It's all right there in the image.
This, but normalfags don't realize it because they are stuck in their self praising world.
>>
>>28519032
Is the image ultimately saying that everyone is in control of their lives? That, whilst not everyone is dealt the same cards, it is ultimately your fault for being a disgusting kv NEET? Because I do agree with that, and if you don't then tell what the fuck is it that you people are doing here instead of reading a book, or working out. You choose to waste your life away on this board, nobody is forcing you. Nobody is stopping you from going out and improving yourself as a person.
>>
>>28519043
its is but the rich kids having propper food is definitely the reason for that and crying on a micropolynesian metallurgy board won't help.
>>
>>28519032
the retarded nigger tyrone is 10x more physical fit than your basement dwelling fatass and he had it 100x times harder than you from birth on.
>>
>>28519109
>Is the image ultimately saying that everyone is in control of their lives?
No, it's saying the opposite, because people AREN'T in control of their own lives except to the smallest degree. Normalshits are the ones constantly claiming that everything that happens to someone is the result of their own actions. LITERALLY the just world fallacy.

>reading a book, or working out
READ THE FUCKING IMAGE, YOU WORTHLESS SHIT. Literally everything you just asked is addressed in it.
>>
>>28519219
you retards realize that he speaks about EXTREMES people who grew up in extreme poverty and were victims of severe child abuse and i highly doubt that this fits to most people here who claim to be victims of their fate.
>>
>>28519219
Relax pham. I'm busy right now, which is why I wanted a summary.

If you were born in a first world country, you literally have no excuse for not being at least moderately successful in life.
>>
>>28519109
it's ultimately saying that you don't get to be a judgemental prick to others because you happen to be in a position where simplistic advice like 'just go read a book', 'just workout', or 'just improve urself' seems like sensible, actionable advice that would totally solve the less fortunate person's problems whatever they happen to be.
now why don't you take your own advice and go read a book or something.
>>
>>28518729
DSFGsdfDFdsgSDGsdgdg
>>
File: 1462827555411.gif (719 KB, 389x256) Image search: [Google]
1462827555411.gif
719 KB, 389x256
>>28518729
This is all true but even losers don't care about me. You all perpetuate the same fallacies yourselves or else I wouldn't be receiving hate for being an ugly tranny.

Kill yourselves oh wait you never will because you're actually fucking somewhat "privileged" compared to actual losers.

I fucking hate my life
>>
>>28519109

Holy fuck, normies prove the image right yet again.
>>
>>28519502
Considering how much you love to persecute yourself, you have it coming
>>
File: 1461931644755.jpg (376 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1461931644755.jpg
376 KB, 1024x1365
>>28519548
Nice bait my dude kill yourself
>>
>>28519387
And these "less fortunate people" are a minority. Most of you faggots on here are just lazy shitheads who want to blame all of your problems on normies. You chose to be this way.

Me? I was born poor as fuck, migrated to the UK at the age of 9. Did shit on my GCSE's, but decent enough to get into a pretty good Sixth Form (college). There, for two years I was a complete loner, in a middle class neighbourhood surrounded by richfags who were dealt better cards than I was. You want to know what I did? I studied and watched anime. That was my life for two years. I had no friends, and weren't interested in making any. I wasn't interested in getting a gf. I just wanted to pull myself out of poverty. While everyone in my classes was preparing for the next party, I was studying the curriculum for the next year, because I finished the Year 1 early. I could count the amount of times I've spoken to people on my hand. People didn't want to talk me, because I made myself unapproachable. I had severe bipolar then and still do, and I'm not going to use that as an excuse. I finished in the top few % in the country, and am now in a top tier university preparing for finals. Now what was your excuse again?
>>
>>28519387
ok you little shits listen up,

when i was a kid my dad usually beat me up when i made him angry and he was easy to piss of. My mother never loved me because of her depression.

9 years ago i was a basement dwelling classic WoW nerd who plays 16 hours a day. Literally no social life except when i went to school and put on an act to fit in at least a bit, I also looked terrible with severe acne and my diet was frozen pizza. I always dreamed about being that badass motherfucker that beats up everyone in the movies.

so 7 years ago (age 15) i discovered booze and weed, through some weird circumstances and with the help of an kindergarten buddy of mine i got kinda pushed into a circle of friends and immediately started to like drugs because they kill everything inside you.

So after 5 years doing that and harder drugs I was an emotional wreck 65kg at 190cm declined all invitations to social events because of severe anxiety, still to proud to seek help from a psychiatrist though. My anxiety was so bad i literally winced when someone started to talk to me.

I always thought it can only get better one day and i decided to do combat sports to reach my goal to become this badass motherfucker. And now today after lifting and sports i am better Ill go to college in half a year and am kinda happy right now, due to poverty i had to start selling drugs but whatever a beggar cant be a chooser.

points i had luck with:

1. Childhood friend that stuck with through all these years
2. Parents not poor but assholes anyway
3. Not living in the shithole country USA without public healthcare and education/college free of tuition.

but i highly doubt that all of you who are muh victims of fate have lived through the worst case scenario as it is mentioned in the OP
>>
>>28519610
If you suffer oh so much worse than everyone else here why dont you do the honors of offing yourself
>>
>>28519630
tl;dr
>190cm
>>
File: 1462737752887.gif (709 KB, 500x537) Image search: [Google]
1462737752887.gif
709 KB, 500x537
>>28519631
Already did mate
>>
>>28519630
>Childhood friend
>friend
NOPE YOU'RE A NORMIE AND YOU PROVED THE IMAGE ONCE AGAIN CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE.

This is what you niggers actually sound like.
>>
>>28519677
Are you a spoogy ghost?
>>
>>28519630
>190cm
>Parents not poor
>public healthcare and education/college free
>still a college kid
L O L
O
L
>>
>>28519701
Tell us how bad you have it, then
>>
>>28519697
you faggots will never stop finding excuses for your pathetic selves
>>
>>28519719
Unrelated question, but how do you stand coming to this board if you hate so many people here?
>>
I don't know why there's so much hate for each other here if we switched spots we'd all be in the same places the human conscious is one and all of this just comes down to random chance basically what I'm saying is white people are the reason for class divide more than any other race due to inbreeding thanks for listening

>ugly white people exist
>barely any ugly minorities
>>
>>28519715
all of them have the time and money to have the access to internet and the only enemy they have are themselves and not normies, normies actually dont give a shit
>>
>>28519738
i dont hate so many people here, i still hope its the minority that thinks they have a hard life when living in a first world country. I am far from normal and will probably never live the "normie" live with a social environment and gf etc but im fine with that and maybe things will change
>>
>>28519779
Yes because everyone's lives can exist as blank slates with objective means being the only great divide

>proving op right once again

Kill yourself
>>
File: FIoz9zX.gif (686 KB, 245x170) Image search: [Google]
FIoz9zX.gif
686 KB, 245x170
>>28519628
>for two years

>Since the beginning had motivation to study, more "just stop being lazy bro advice"
>>
>>28519814
tell me your story and why you have it so bad and cant change anything about it
>>
>>28519779
>>all of them have the time and money to have the access to internet
What do you imagine this implies, except being able to access the internet?
>>
>>28519719
No, I'm on your side. I'm pointing out that they sound like sjw's.

They're all failed normies in denial of the fact that it is their own fault that they're in this situation
>>
>>28519811
> i still hope its the minority that thinks they have a hard life when living in a first world country.
Man, you're in for a shocker.
>>
>>28519628
>>Me? I was born poor as fuck, migrated to the UK at the age of 9.
Damn broski you were so smart to think of yourself and jump through all the legal hoops to get into the UK at that age.

Oh right, your parents did all that, fuck off moron.
>>
>>28518947
So you think it's just a pure, random coincidence that there is a correlation between socioeconomic status and obesity?
>>
TL;DR

normalfag scum haves like to shit on and taunt the have nots and the haves delude themselves into believing the just word fallacy and think anyone whos a beta/robot/virgin/loser must've have done it 100% themselves and intentionally.

tl;dr, st.Elliot Rogers was right.
>>
>>28519914
No, the same factors that lead to being poor (laziness and stupidity) lead to being fat.
>>
>>28519843
I had no motivation in the first year. You know what I did? I forced myself to study. I put one foot in front of the other and I just fucking did it. What also motivated me was you shitheads on /r9k/. Last thing I wanted was to end up like you, making up excuses for my failures. I came here for motivation, funnily enough.

>>28519885
Unless you live in Africa or some other third world shithole you have no excuse. And, of course, you don't, because you're here on the internet trying to justify your failure as a human being.
>>
>>28519885

>>28519628

^ you're a moron. kill yourself, you dumb little faggot.
>>
>>28519944

dubs of truth

/thread
>>
>>28519219

So you're saying people can't learn social skills? Can't go get medication and therapy for their problems? Can't learn to cook healthy meals for themselves? Can't learn to diet? Can't learn to work out or at least do some sort of physical exercise?

Because I'm certain the vast majority of people here are capable of doing all of those.
>>
Even if you're not a normalfag, or anyone, forget the terms, just skimming this image will discount all your stupid arguments.

The basis is that we have no motivation and no hope. We see no way out, and so, what's the point of trying? It's a bleak outlook.

All of you faggots posting "just ______" really exemplify what the image says. You don't understand because you're not missing the motivation, you believe and you see a way out. We don't.

>>28519963
>I had no motivation
>I forced myself
>What also motivated me

You're contradicting the fuck out of yourself. Did you, or did you not have motivation?

Not wanting to do something =/= no motivation.

No motivation = not having a driving force or reason
>>
>>28519853
I don't need someone who's biased to tell me my life story could have went better if I just proved the op right again :^)
>>
>>28520004

Literally "Just do it"

You're really not getting it
>>
>>28519628
Kinda similar to your story.
Born poor, failed homeschooling all the way, went to actual class like 3 times, family involved with a religious sect, migrate countries at 11, just live secluded at home, no friends or anything and distant from parents, never learning the new language, drop out of distance high school because I literally had no idea why it's even important and parents didn't care, pressured to get a part time manual job and lend my parents all the money 'cause we broke.
only realized how much I'm really screwed at about 19 with nothing to show for formal education, no social skills, etc. , now trying to somewhat piece it back together while feeling like just giving it all up instead because it just gets worse every year.
>>
>>28519963
like i did, i just woke up one day and thought to myself, if this goes one for longer i am in danger of killing myself and i went out and did something, i dont know where this sudden charge of energy came from but it did and i am happy. For you it was studying, for me it was combat sports and the studying is yet to come.

i can just hope that this little fuckers here will have this charge too one day or that at least some here pick up motivation from this thread instead of "yeah fuck normies ill just sit here and moan over my terrible fate being born in a middleclass family in the suburbs of the usa".
>>
>>28520013
get medication you fuck, its depression you have and what takes your motivation away there is plenty of treatment out there, i know its hard but if you cant do it yourself then at least let other people do it for you
>>
>>28519811
>first world country
Already proved your ignorance there faggot
"first world" countries have no community, and little to no social support (just financial support,) so they're actually more destrictive to the ostracized than third world countries where people are still valuable

When the endless growth fallacy ran out of foreign nations to consume, it started eating itself
>>
>>28520041

> I want things to happen without actually doing them

No, I don't think you understand.
>>
>>28520098
This is awful advice. I know medication varies from person to person but that shit fucks you over in the long run which is the last thing a robot needs; a even grimmer future.
>>
>>28520114
people are valuable? are you literally retarded? people are like ants over there with absolutely no value, when 6 people get killed here in a car accident or something its all over the news. Over there are not even reports when 50 people die from starvation or whatever.

also there is a lot of community here you just dont take part in it like i also didnt
>>
>>28520098

I'm not feeling to terrible right now. If I were, I'd be arguing. I have cycles of good weeks and bad weeks. My own situation is not that bad, but I get glimpses of being a real robot everytime I get a "low" where this hopelessness overcomes me.

My situations are not that bad. I don't really have a support system, but I know I am no true robot. I just don't like seeing normies say, literally, exactly what the image says you will, and then continuing to argue it.

Besides that, therapists are pretty useless and medication has fucked up some of my friends so i aint touchin that shit.

>>28520119
Still missing the point completely. Read the fucking image.
>>
>>28520130
then just kill yourself, you dont want to do anything because of lack of motivation and your hard childhood, wont take any help even when its out there. Dont know what youre waiting for, things arent gonna solve themselves
>>
>>28518729
tl;dr learn to write for yourself nerd
>>
>>28520170
>Read the fucking image.
The fucking image is clearly not about you. You don't have it bad, you just have this ridiculous victim complex whereby you've convinced yourself that you're in a place where you can't pick yourself up and it isn't your fault and that everyone is privileged. You're no different to a nigger claiming that he has it bad because of slavery.
>>
>>28520192
Thats also too much effort that would require a motivation.
>>
>>28520225

I literally fucking said in my own post "My own situation is not that bad" and " I am no true robot". Can you read even a LITTLE bit?

I'm not trying to play the victim, but rather an advocate for robots. I'm trying to explain to you that you don't understand and you dont want to because of your normie just world fallacy. Don't respond until you at least skim the image.
>>
>>28520225
the image says bullshit like for example you cant get a job because you dont have social contacts.

I worked once with a guy who fled from congolese prison after slaying some guys there with a machete, still he got this job even without social contacts and evon though it was just carrying boxes from A to B
>>
>>28520170

Not missing the point at all. Robots want things to get better for themselves without actually doing anything.
>>
>>28521399
i dont think they actually want things to get better, they are afraid of it by now. They lost hope and that is sad, its a circle that is very hard to get out yourself, but it is possible.
>>
>>28521399
+ images like the op don't help, he's using hypothetical extremes to justify his arguments and everybody who is afraid of changing clings to it and says "ha you see its not my fault its my environment"
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.