[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do wagecucks wake up in the morning and go to work knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: Captainkek.jpg (40 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Captainkek.jpg
40 KB, 500x600
How do wagecucks wake up in the morning and go to work knowing their tax money goes to paying for feminist single moms and neets?
>>
>>28518710

taxes eat a pretty significant portion of my paycheck, it's pretty shit.

that said, i keep the rest and that's what keeps me coming back to work. the job isn't bad either, it's pretty sweet.
>>
how do ugly fat disgusting neets wake up in the morning knowing they contribute nothing to society and will never have that qt asian gf they always wanted because she's dating a MAN with a job not a boy who mooches off his mom
>>
>>28518765
>contribute nothing to society

If by contributing to society you mean to pay for everyone's welfare and the death of your own civilization then I don't feel bad at all.
>>
>>28518742
I take home 70% of my paycheck and I get nothing back at tax time. Shit sucks/
>>
>>28518765
She'll cuck you after 3 years.
>>
>>28518710
taxes of varying kinds take about 30% of my pay, yearly. about 80% goes back to me in the form of various services like road maintenance, police and fire depts, and SSA. around a thousandth of a percent goes to any specific "neets", or in a grander scale, about $30 a year to various welfare programs. not like i directly choose budget allocations or anything. i can simply earn more money and keep the vast majority of it. i spend more than $30 just going to and from work for a week.
>>
>>28518899
If you're under 40, you won't see a penny of social security when you retire. That's why we're being encouraged to save as much as humanly possible for retirement.
>>
>>28518765

Oh fuck, it's the "contributing to society" argument

fuck off normie lurk more
>>
>>28518899
Have fun paying for Stacies abortions and child care. She don't need no man.
>>
>>28518827
i'm >>28518899 and you're not doing good if you get a return. i make 6 figures and generally pay a few hundred or thousand more in taxes each year from untaxed income (mutuals, out of country earnings, et c). generally if you get a refund or get no refund, you are either making too little money (so you are in a lower than average tax bracket) or you make no extraneous money (and thusly owe nothing more than what is reported).

>>28518935
oh, i know SSA will not likely being paying out very much when i retire, which is why i have a pension from work, military retirement benefits, and investment properties and funds.

"savings" in a bank account, if it's less than the prime rate, generally loses money. so socking it away in a drawer or languishing it in an account with a sub prime return rate just fritters parts of it away every year. mutuals and CD's are a better bet for future withdrawals. or invest wisely and have your money work for you.
>>
>>28518996
ok? i'm not going to miss $30 a year man. kids don't need to starve to punish some chick who's going to have a shit life anyway from poor decisions.
>>
>>28518710
we know that our money is getting used to pay for a lot of shit we hate, but we use the rest of it to do shit we love. It's the best we can do with our lives without having a revolution that no one's ready for.

what are we gonna do, just run at politicians with swords? the public isn't ready to overturn the corrupt structure yet. you have to accept how things are when you have no power to change them.
>>
>>28519106
it's just a bait thread really. there may be some that really have no grasp of how the government taxes and budgets funds, or have such poor financial acumen that they just buy into the line that "your mcjob's paying for Stacy's big screens and Prada". they could also just be kids or something.

either way meh thread.
>>
>>28519160
it's /r9k/ they are all bait threads.

I come here to reply to bait

so do you
>>
>>28518996

Abortions are one thing I wouldn't mind taxpayers covering. It's cheaper than the alternative plus it's nigger population control.
>>
File: 1430690572549.jpg (13 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430690572549.jpg
13 KB, 250x237
>>28518765
>b...b....bmm...m...muh contribution to society!!!
Oh you, wagecucks! You always say the funniest things ever!
>>
>>28519178
You also pay welfare to subsidize the nigger population.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28518710
This perhaps stems from the belief they're rewarded in the afterlife, or maybe they're just genuinely good persons.
>>
>>28518710
I pay almost nothing in taxes because the government thinks I'm retarded. It's great.
>>
File: aztecs40.gif (187 KB, 365x525) Image search: [Google]
aztecs40.gif
187 KB, 365x525
>"m-muh contribution to society!!!"
>said the slave as his master ripped out his heart
>>
Because I know that most of what I pay in taxes pays for my roads, my traffic lights, my library, my local schools, my police officers who shoot niggers just for running away (livin in SC!), my fire department, my code enforcement department so I get clean water and air, and most importantly my military which spends money on little radio controlled airplanes to drop bombs on ragheads.

my taxes literally go to some guy sitting in a room playing the coolest flight "simulator" vidya actually dropping bombs on sand niggers.

what a world we live in!
>>
>>28520547
>my taxes go to building neighborhoods,houses and wasted services for niggers and I'm proud of that

Americucks ladies and gentemen.
>>
>>28520617
>building neighborhoods,houses and wasted services for niggers and I'm proud of that

it's truly the most racist thing white tax payers can do. without our help these people would live in squalor. don't you feel empowered having to take care of an entire race of retards? it basically guarantees our entry into heaven!
>>
File: 1462102291714.png (149 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1462102291714.png
149 KB, 499x499
>>28518765
>contributing to patasites
>wanting a roastie who will probably get blacked while you're dating
>>
>>28518710
IKR? fuck "society" and go MGTOW
>>
>>28518710
because you get to keep 60% of it goyim
>>
I work in an office and spend 40% of my time shitposting and reading the news and watching dark souls challenge runs, and the other 60% talking to people. I don't lift anything heavier than a pen and I have a two and a half day weekend every week. I make enough money that the amount of time I sacrifice to sit in an office 100x nicer than my bedroom and practice social skills and goof off is more than worth it knowing that I can buy or do anything I want when I'm off.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 720x764
>>28518765
>wagecuck damage control

I kek'd
>>
>>28518710
i have friends at work :) it feels a lot like shitposting on 4chan. you guys get paid to be here right?
>mfw the fact that a lot of "neets" believe they get money/goods tax free shows that they are mostly teenage kids who are still in school getting an allowance.
>>
>>28518710
>How do wagecucks wake up in the morning and go to work knowing their tax money goes to paying for feminist single moms and neets?

It's like having the wife and babies I'll never have anyway :'(
>>
They must love it. Haven't you heard them saying how it's important to contribute to society? :3
>>
I don't know
don't they feel like the biggest chumps? they should
>>
>>28518710
its just the way it is you retard.
there is 3 types of people on earth . predators,prey.parasites. the system is already set up and normies keep the system going. some of us cant be neets cause our parents would throw us out or we cant convince anyone to give us free money. so we just deal with working. its the conspiracy/illuminati/ government and normies. that are making us slaves stop blaming and making fun of us.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.