[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugly Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1461201274719.jpg (31 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1461201274719.jpg
31 KB, 670x503
>look in the mirror
>look away after a few seconds in disgust
>>
>>28518603
>look in the mirror
>laugh for a few seconds
>start crying
>>
File: darkness feel.png (39 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
darkness feel.png
39 KB, 400x400
>bicycling in city
>look at the car-window reflection
>somehow look even fatter on bike than standing up
>depressed for the whole day

todays feels
>>
>>28518603
Is there a way accept your ugliness and to live your life happily?
>>
File: ok.png (14 KB, 512x686) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
14 KB, 512x686
>got a big head
>play life on big head mode
>can't turn it off
>>
File: 1425691669748-0.jpg (21 KB, 320x302) Image search: [Google]
1425691669748-0.jpg
21 KB, 320x302
>at hotel
>step out of shower in front of full length mirror
>full body profile hits me like a bullet
ruined muh day

>select all the food
fuck you
>>
File: ds.png (33 KB, 396x1401) Image search: [Google]
ds.png
33 KB, 396x1401
>playing 3ds
>this happens
>>
>be me
>ugly girl
>boys laugh at you on the bus on the way to school
>every day shouting that you're ugly
>one day begin throwing things in hair
>girls whisper and laugh
>most days miss first period to cry and rip gum and other nasty stuff out of hair
>one day it gets so matted in that mom has to cut it short
>ugly turns into ugly dyke
>grades get low
>drop out of school
>stop leaving house

>tfw you leave the house for the first time in months and a man shouts out his friends car that you're ugly

Never again
>>
>>28518603

>Two hot boys kiss
>It is actually hot
>I will never be one of the two hot guys kissing

It's the small things man!
>>
>>28520151
wtf? do you live in america?

I'm ugly as sin and i've been only called like that a few times in my life. Why do you have to suffer so much, there's no chance you're uglier than me.
>>
>>28520205
>Why do you have to suffer so much, there's no chance you're uglier than me.
Because I'm a supremely ugly woman. And I will be
>>
>>28519896
had this happen to me while playing 999 recently ;(
>>
>>28519694

>feel skinny as fuck leaving the house
>get to work and step in the elevator
>full length mirror
>no longer feel skinny
>go to toilets and cry for a bit

I workout like five times a week and live off white meat and salad. I should be skinny AF by now.
>>
>>28520316
yeah fuck this shit, i don't get why you have to go through the ridicule.

I almost don't believe you're telling the thruth because i don't ever see much confrontations like that, but i've seen plenty of movies from USA that make me think you might be right and severelly bullied. Seek help.
>>
>>28520430
I'm not from USA
>Seek help
What is the point? You can't change how people react your looks. I've stopped leaving my house anyway
>>
>>28520430
>>28520489
Thanks for your concern though, anon
>>
>>28520489
>What is the point? You can't change how people react your looks. I've stopped leaving my house anyway

You can however try changing how you percieve these people. You know, growing thick skin to it, but it's hard i know. I wouldn't just rot in the house because of it.

Just think about it. These noisy retards managed to put you in voluntary house-arrest. I say fuck them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.