[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did everything start going wrong with you robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 400x225
When did everything start going wrong with you robots
>>
Since the day I was born, arguably.
>>
>>28518403

Basically that year. Pretty much when it all went to shit.

>Normies came and took over the internet fully
>Suddenly being a nerd was cool now despite the people liking those movies now ridiculed you for liking them in the past
>Faceberg and other social media shit
>The Big Bang Theory premiered that year, coincidence, I think not?

Good year for anime though
>>
2005 of the Roman Calendar.
>>
>>28518403
You could say it was 2010. But maybe it was already 2008. Or was it 1995?
>>
File: image_25.jpg (20 KB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
image_25.jpg
20 KB, 350x255
>>28518403

The year I turned five and had enough of a brain to realize I pretty much never felt happy.
>>
File: 1446748648562.jpg (49 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
1446748648562.jpg
49 KB, 645x623
My mom recently told me that i wasn't happy in the last 10 years
>>
>>28518403
Age 17
>>
>>28518403

iugygyugukyfku1
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.