[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents ask me a question >immediately argue my answer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>parents ask me a question
>immediately argue my answer because I didn't answer the way they wanted me to

ITT: reasons you don't talk to people
>>
What question did your parents ask?
>>
>>28518184
>people say they don't get Alverson movies

This is the only reason i need
>>
>>28518217
>why dont you want to take the job?

>because I already have one and this is my last summer to do what I want be for I get forced to work 40 hours a week forever

>WELL I cant make this decision for you, YOU'RE an adult so YOU need to make this decision on your own

WHY EVEN FUCKING ASK ME THEN? I just want one summer to enjoy before they force me into wageslavery for my entire life.
>>
>>28518327
They want to guilt you into it, that's why they're asking. Just throw a pie in their stupid faces and shit on them. Thanks for listening.
>>
>>28518463
Thanks for making me laugh anon, I needed that.
>>
>>28518568
Your confession of laughter has made me laugh back, so you don't owe me anything. Just remember to defecate on your biological parents.
>>
>>28518327
>>28518463
>>28518568
>>28518618
That's cute
I like you guys
>>
>>28518618
Will do. Every time I think of leaving r9k there's a goofy interaction like this that keeps me here.

>>28519233
I like you too, thank you for liking us.
>>
>>28519302
Hey guys i chuckled at your interaction

Wanna have a gay buttsex orgy?
>>
>do something insignificant like cancel plans
>say sorry, friend accepts apology
>they bring it up in every future conversation until block them
>>
>>28519350
I want to first poo on your parents. Then maybe. MAYBE it's maybeline.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.