[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a crazy girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Would you date a crazy girl?
>>
>>28518171
A Yandere famalam
>>
>>28518171
Yes, but only if she would be crazy about me. I don't know, I'm just really, really addicted to that feeling of being wanted/needed and loved.

Also
>posting arba
Supreme taste, anon
>>
I did and it was the worst 4 months of my dating life mind you I dated her and only her that ho
>>
All girls are crazy.
>>
>>28518171
I'd date just about any girl if she was sweet to me
>>
>>28518171
i would date any girl who cares about me and is willing to date me

except if they were ugly
>>
I did. Do not recommend.

There were positives, like her having the most wild expressions on her face while fucking her---a look like she has totally gone blank in her mind and is lost in the fucking. She would also do strange adorable things, like watch videos of puppies on youtube and start crying because they were too cute for her to handle it. Baby animals in general would make her go "awww" and start crying.

But no, not worth it for, you know, the who unstable part of it. Being stable is an important personalty factor in a relationship. There's still mascara on my pillow underneath its pillowcase, because she cried a lot, for various reasons.

1 year apart, and I hear she's still crazy, still seeing a psychiatrist once a week, so she hasn't gotten any better. I think its good that she left me, because I never would have been able to leave her.
>>
>>28518171
Definitely, depends on what kind of crazy though, but how bad can it be?
>>
File: 1461486023699.jpg (791 KB, 1293x1035) Image search: [Google]
1461486023699.jpg
791 KB, 1293x1035
>>28518328
>if she was sweet to me

I sometimes feel like I'm in the minority if I just wanted a sweet/nice girlsfriend who doesn't always have to tease/''playfully'' insult me or judge me. Feels nearly impossible to get such girls nowadays unless you're Chad.
>>
sure.
>tfw lonely since 07
>no females in kentucky but would not mind extra clingy female for online stuff

skype; motivat10n
>>
File: 1446531305677.jpg (405 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1446531305677.jpg
405 KB, 750x750
>>28518171

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As if there is a woman who isn't batshit crazy. Good kekles op. You got me.
>>
>>28518171
Whenever a female states that she is crazy it means "I'M SO RANDOM LOOOOOOL". Pretty much disgusting.
>>
>>28518181
Basically this, best kind of crazy.
>>
https://youtu.be/vwbKYcBdVyk
>>
I dated and had kids with a crazy girl.
Too bad I didn't know the depths of her mental illness until our first was born.

Would not recommend/10
>>
im extremely emotionally distant, narcissistic and have substance abuse problems. dating material, anyone? ;)
>>
>>28518171
Anime crazy or real crazy?
>>
>>28518812
what type of crazy?
>>
>>28519070
She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at a young age, but I think it's closer to BPD. She was also very savagely abused as a child, so add PTSD on top of that.

The final straw was the postpartum depression from our son. She just kind of lost it. She realized it though, so she left as not to damage the kids/hurt me anymore.

Probably the most compassionate thing she's ever done.
>>
>>28519165
that's pretty nice, anon. she could have royally destroyed you but she walked away like an adult. do you have full custody of the kids?
>>
I am more crazy
>>
>>28519215
Yep, 10 years with her destroyed parts of me, but I'm doing much better. It's only been about 5 months so I'm expecting a happy future ahead.

I have full custody, she lives in a different state. I'm trying to keep up a friendship with her for the kids sake, but the back and forth is difficult sometimes. We had a 3 hour conversation about getting back together in the future the other day.
>>
File: Cleme_smug.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cleme_smug.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I love crazy anime girls
>>
>>28518328
I feel the same way, famalam.
>>
>>28518171
Another one? Yes, as long as she has nice & comfy tiddies
>>
File: Reaction890.png (284 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
Reaction890.png
284 KB, 736x736
>>28518171
>Would you date a crazy girl?
Only if she could match my level of crazy.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.