[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, how do I prepare? I might have to fight some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: 1452411693261.jpg (4 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
1452411693261.jpg
4 KB, 252x161
Alright guys, how do I prepare?

I might have to fight some nigger tomorrow. He crossed the line today. >:^(
>>
>>28518155
Just be yourself and start liftin braaah! :^)
>>
File: 1463079983473.png (166 KB, 347x361) Image search: [Google]
1463079983473.png
166 KB, 347x361
>>28518155
Buy gun, preferably .45
Buy ammo
Shoot nigger
>>
>>28518200

I've been lifting since 2012 brahhh
>>
Only use your first two knuckles
>>
Knife him right in the jugular.
>>
Violence of action, Just be more aggressive than him. Go to that place in your mind where hate lives and dance with it.
>>
>>28518387

I can't kill him. Only hospitalize.

>>28518400

Never thought of that. I'll try it.
>>
>>28518155
Lmao good luck with that. Try not to die
>>
>>28518155
When you punch him, make sure to tuck your hand into your thumb for optimal energy absorption.
>>
>>28518155

Do some bath salts before
>>
>>28519308
This breaks the thumb
>>
>>28518155
Are you a big guy? Use your bigness.

Are you not a big guy? Strip until completely nude. You will win.
>>
>>28519583

He's bigger than me but easily beaten.
>>
>>28518155
what did he do, autismo
>>
>>28518155
What did he do to cross the line with you?
>>
>>28518155
Hit first, they're sneaky
>>
>>28518155
Just make sure you're in a public spot with police officers present and he'll probably find a way get thrown in jail.
>>
>>28518498
>fights someone
>doesnt kill

Ive always been confused why people bother fighting if theyre only going to half-arse it
>>
Keep him out of reach at all times. Those apes will sucker punch from outside your peripherals every fucking time.

If he gets within reach kick him in the stomach. Black people never expect kicks.
>>
Just shank him in the kidney from behind. Then tell him you shoot him in the fokkin gobber if he tries messin with you again, say you swear it on your mum then kick him in the kidney wound.
>>
>>28519640
>easily beaten
>asks for advice
???
>>
>>28520122
>>28520161

Annoyed me since January and now he's stolen my glasses. He's not worth wasting my time on, so I dealt with it. Plus, he smell bad so I'm very reluctant to touch him.

>>28520241

Fucking kek omg

>>28520298
Yep that's my plan.
>>
>>28520404
Answer this >>28520274
Whats your logic behind fighting someone if you're only going to half-arse it?
>>
>>28520371

>what is "how do I prepare"?

Preparation is key.
>>
>>28520421

I don't wanna get thrown in prison because of some worthless ape.
>>
>>28518208
.22 is a lot cheaper
but also really fucking bad at killing people
as long as you shoot multiple times with .22 you're good
>>
>>28520421
How can the nigger acknowledge op as a real man if he's dead though?
>>
>>28520479
samefag here
if you want to hospitalize .22 round is the way to go
>>
>>28520467
Fighting will also land you in prison thats why im asking you why bother half arsing it?
>>
>>28520491
Would be better if he stalked the nigger until hes alone or at night then take care of him. The reality is that most murder cases dont even get solved
>>
Dont kick too high, dont throw long swinging punches, keep your guard up. Always remember those points. As for niggers they will usually rush you with uncoordinated strikes, try to get him to throw a big, swinging punch by acting like you're afraid or reluctant. They will almost always fall for this, and when they do that you can duck or dodge and counterpunch him. If you have made it this far, congratulations, go wild and beat the shit out of him as he will be dazed and disoriented afterwards. No soccer kicks though, thats attempted murder.

This is all hypothetical btw. He could be a good fighter and throw short, quick punches, in which case you are probably fucked if you dont know how to fight (assuming that he is bigger and stronger than you).
>>
>>28520533
If the guy op is fighting is from a rich family then op will likely pay the price
>>
>>28520575
>attempted murder

Why fight?
>>
>>28520501

He's not worth it. Plus, I can't bring myself to do it. Beating him showing him that he's inferior is enough.
>>
>>28520767
Well are you going to do it when hes alone and out of public sight or is this going to be one of those "big show" fights where people crowd around cheering? Or you haven't decided?
>>
>>28520820

It's whenever I see him. Don't care who sees.
>>
>>28518498
no dude fucking lmao, don't try that.

If you've never been in a fight you aren't going to turn your retard strength on and you'll get knocked the fuck out in 10 seconds flat and end up spasming on the floor while tyrone kicks you in the head. I've seen it a hundred times.

I'd recommend for you to get some training but since it's tomorrow, make or find a weapon.

If he crossed the line with you you've got no reason to be honorable in a fight with him
>>
>>28520871
1) Does he know you're going to fight him?
2) if you fight him in public, people will try to break it up. Is that perhaps what you're looking for?
>>
>>28520886
>not just pointing a gun at him just to scare him
>>
>>28520913

He does not.

People won't break it up. They like watching fights.
>>
>>28520978
Would you fight him if you saw him at a secluded place? Be honest
>>
>>28521002

I'd do more than just fight him.
>>
>show up 15 minutes late
>starts chimping out
>while he's chimping out, burn his house down
>>
>>28520978
Op, if he doesn't know you're coming for him i think you should just sneak in a sucker punch then keep walking, no one will even know who you are in college unless you're a high school fag. Are you a high schooler? You dont need to fight fair with tyrone, dont bother with a fair fight with these people, you'll only be putting unnecessary risk to yourself
>>
>>28521034
If its me i would terrorise the niggers mother to really fuck with him. Fighting is the dullest way to get revenge, not to mention you might get arrested for it if the cops see you fighting
>>
>>28518155
Brass knuckles.
>>
>>28520298
You know the sucker in a suckerpunch is the one who gets hit with it, right. Protect yourself at all times, not don't punch me when I'm not ready. But your advice is quite sound. Although I would suggest if he kicks aim lower than stomach. Stick to the kkk.
Knuts
Knees
anKles

They're quicker kicks and sneakier. Less likely for him to catch your foot, and if he tries to, he'll leave himself open to head shots.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.