[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being used as a convenience by others >you will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1460643631520.gif (429 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
1460643631520.gif
429 KB, 300x458
>being used as a convenience by others
>you will never get any credit for it
>yet you keep doing it

I'll never have anything
>>
go to bed justin.
>>
File: 84387432332.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
84387432332.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>wageslave
>pay 1/3 for the state to cuck you

the only thing there to have is revenge
>>
>>28517503
Are you in a """""communist""""" country?
>>
>>28517831
>>28517590
I'm not talking about taxes, I 'm talking about people in general.
I' m this guy who always try to be serviable but end getting fucked with
>>
File: 4654879823.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
4654879823.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>28517861
then stop trying to be serviable, and start fucking with others.
after all, you're in the right. they fucked with you.
>>
File: okabe2025.jpg (45 KB, 376x387) Image search: [Google]
okabe2025.jpg
45 KB, 376x387
>>28517940
It's holiday and I won't be seeing them in a while.
There is this girl I had a hug crush on, we spent most of the year very often together, I started to like her.
It's today the end of the college year for us, I haven't had any "good holiday" or a "good bye" from her, we were supposed to do something for an evening before the end, but she left and went to her home like a thief, the last week she only talked to me by messages to get help for her work.
We won't see or talk to each other for 3 months, (I'll maybe have the possibility to study in another country for a year so it could be much more than 3 months) and the last time I heard of her was to help for the last work of the year.

Those people really know where to hit and how to use you. It's not like I had much hope, but I kept dreaming and hoping somehow.
>>
>>28517940
>>28518125

Forgot to ask, however do I start to be less serviable and to less care about others?
Without being too much of a dick?
>>
>>28518142
by caring more about yourself and your precious, limited time, and realizing that others are pretty much disposable and interchangeable in the big picture, especially some random girl you met.
there are literally millions of girls just like her, or better, and your relationship obviously doesn't mean as much to her as it does to you so it's pretty much useless, or even detrimental if she sees you as a beta.
>>
>>28518308
She probably does, because I am.
It was the first time I felt something like that for someone,sorry it felt important to me.
You are right, but it seemed difficult to do...
>>
>>28518308
Actually I took notes of what you posted and will keep it in my mind, I'll even make it as a wallpaper for my phone.
It's probably stupid, but I want to change that aspect of mine, I don't want to be used anymore
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.