[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any point in going for women your own age? They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1443269545735.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1443269545735.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
Is there any point in going for women your own age? They're uglier and with more cock milage than younger ones, with worse temperaments, and expect more of you than a qt teen girl.
>>
>>28517454
Who is this qt pie
>>
>>28517454
Would also like to know. Best faps of my life have been imagining her rape.
>>
File: pacaran-di-sekolah.jpg (50 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
pacaran-di-sekolah.jpg
50 KB, 375x500
I feel like girls are biologically wired to go for guys around 4 years older than themselves. Feminists like to spew out bullshit and say girls are more mature than boys, therefore they want them older, but I do not buy this crap.

Any successful relationship I have ever witnessed have worked because the guy is a lot more grown up than the girl. Girls are more happy when they are together with a man who is leagues ahead of them in maturity. They do not like to be in the drivers seat, they want to be controlled, both mentally and physically, even if they will not admit it. The more the guy acts like a father figure and less like her equal, the more she will submit to him, and the happier she will become. In short, equality is a lie, and the death of any relationship. Girls want to be dominated, so they go for older guys because they have a bigger chance of being dominant due to having more experience.

Here is the thing though, any girls will actively try to take control of a relationship she is in, and she does this on a subconscious level without being aware of it. Your job as man is to never allow this to happen. That is why dating girls your own age is a terrible idea. The older a girl is, the more difficult she will become to handle, and if she succeeds in taking control, your relationship is as good as dead. She will be fucking Chad before you know it.

Dating younger girls also has a ton of benefits. They are prettier, more fertile, and you have more time to actually mold them into becoming good girlfriends/future wives before they get to a certain age where they are impossible to change. Every single cool girl I have ever known has been molded by a guy, they have never achieved it on their own.

So TLDR, always date younger girls if you have the luxury of choice, stay away from women your own age. You will be happier, and so will they.
>>
I go for women older than me.

They're more nurturing, less stuck up, and I feel much more comfortable with a woman 10+ years older than me.

They're also generally more emotionally stable and they're still cute.

I don't plan on having kids so their proximity to menopause doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>28517724
Wow mr. philosopher. Don't you know so much about nothing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.