[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been to the food bank? I'm really broke phamalam.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Cat.jpg (59 KB, 700x496) Image search: [Google]
Cat.jpg
59 KB, 700x496
Have you ever been to the food bank? I'm really broke phamalam. What sort of food do they usually give out?

>Cat.jpeg
>>
>>28517337
Depends on what they have. It's usually a good haul. One time I got a full sheet cake (a store fucked up a birthday cake and donated it to the pantry)

Where do you live?
>>
>>28517358
Southern Florida

The food bank is coming to my neighborhood to give food out. A lot of poor people live here I guess.
>>
>>28517422
You'll get enough food, but what you get is random really. Don't expect anything frozen, or expensive. Do you not have a job anon?
>>
I had to use a food bank for three months and I went there three times a week. They gave me around 15000 calories in total each time. I now donate to the same food bank.
desu they give you too much, I had cans and bags all over my apartment.
>>
You'll probably find a mixed bag. Some of them let you pick and choose, others just give you a bag of stuff.

You probably won't end up using ALL of the bag's contents, but most of it will be decent stuff like beans, cereals, some canned goods, etc.

Pasta too.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.