[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rude whores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1461454303510.jpg (100 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1461454303510.jpg
100 KB, 499x750
Alright robots I have a salution to my problem but I need your advice.

In short this girl has been an absolute cunt towards me, she constantly makes fun of me with her loser Freinds. I've got enough anxiety and I don't need her making life any harder.

>that's where you come in

Im planning to call her father and let him know that his little girl is a huge whore, I'm going to tell him about her nudes and all the sluty things she dose including all the drugs and alcohol.

This all seems easy enough but how do I get this into the conversation. I want to tell him that she's a degenerate and then let him know about how she bully's me because obviously no one wants to rais a bully/slut. I'm also going to confront her and let her know she looks like she has the downs and that she's a cunt after her father talks to her.

>what are some lines I should drop for sympathy
>any tips on how to go about this
>>
>>28517165
That'd probably just confirm her Father's doubts and make him kill himself, further whorering her and giving her the ability to use an emotional weapon of "my father killed himself, so I know about depression, okay?" from then on.

You fuck up
>>
Just go raw straight in there but you might get hate back
>>
File: me_18.jpg (74 KB, 604x530) Image search: [Google]
me_18.jpg
74 KB, 604x530
>>28517363
Like what's a good way to start.
>yes hi hello sir your daughter's an absolute peice of shit
That probably won't work
>>28517234
I mean as long as she feels somthing related to pain or sadness I'm kewl
>>
Also if the the cause moves you,feel free to write a script.
>>
If I got my cock between those tits, I would nut in 5 seconds flat.
>>
>>28517779
>I mean as long as she feels somthing related to pain or sadness I'm kewl
your shitty/edgy world view will change once you get out of high school, faggot
>>
>>28517165
Post pics of her and I can help you writing the opening.
>>
>not fugging her
you're doing this all wrong, OP
>>
File: 1436536431326.png (1023 KB, 1197x798) Image search: [Google]
1436536431326.png
1023 KB, 1197x798
OP, you sound like a trouble young lad so I will help you write this letter.

Dearest sir, know that I would not be writing this had I not been pushed to the absolute limit of my patience. I realize what I am doing might be considered morally wrong by some but I feel like this would help you and your family on the long run. I have know (insert whore's name) for some time now and have observed some self destructive patterns such as (provide backing arguments about drugs, alcohol, wild sex life or whatever and make sure to bring up the dangers of STDs). I fear that the drugs and other things she's been doing have already begun to alter her personality in negative ways(bring up bullying examples, specially if she bullies anyone other than you) and this could impact her in her professional and personal life later in life.

OP, it is imperative that you DO NOT show your true emotions. You must pretend you are bringing out all her trash in order TO HELP HER rather than get vengeance upon this whore. That way, people will be more likely to ally yourself with you or else they'll just think you're a pussy ass faggot picking a fight with a woman. You must never reveal your true intentions so try and look as concerned about the repercussions of her actions on herself, even though deep down you know she is a stupid vapid cunt and probably enjoys every minute of her degenerate behavior. If you're lucky, she might be sent to counseling for co-dependency, sex/drug addition or whatever programs and maybe even an aftercare program. Moreover, you might be seen as a hero on her parent's point of view. It is imperative that you do not antagonize any party directly for if they antagonize you, it will make them look bad instead.
>>
File: 1459114706441.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1290) Image search: [Google]
1459114706441.jpg
124 KB, 1080x1290
>>28518093
She's so ugly that I wouldn't even think about it
>>28518250
I never thought of writing a letter considering that that could maybe somehow be evidence against me.

I plan to do it by call, I might just go "raw" as >>28517363 suggested. You definitely gave me a lot to think about, I'll have to figure out how to connect these two topics and think about if writing may be the way to go sense you made it look so easy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.