[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does waist training work? I want to go full boypussy mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
Does waist training work?

I want to go full boypussy mode
>>
kill yourself my boy
>>
Do you closeted sissybois ever try to secretly hit on other men in public? I've had this happen to me several times recently.

Signs such as doing lewd stretches while moaning and giving the "flirty-eyes".
>>
>>28517164
all the time kek
>>
File: 1461942768471.jpg (66 KB, 1351x367) Image search: [Google]
1461942768471.jpg
66 KB, 1351x367
You're deforming your ribs and squishing your internal organs.

Pic related
>>
>>28517164
>Signs such as doing lewd stretches while moaning and giving the "flirty-eyes".
>tfw no sissies moaning and stretching at me
FUCK
OFF
CHAD
REEE
>>
>>28517053

>tfw these fags have perfect chad body for getting fit
>tfw I have big hips and feminine legs and butt

life is not fair again
>>
>>28517243
>tfw fat girl legs, wide hips, small dick, hairless body and a primitive bony nea derthal skull

S U I C I D E
>>
>>28517220
don't lie.

been corset training for a while as to make my posture less fucking ridiculous. as long as you do it very gradually and don't try to push yourself too hard too fast, there's no perminant damage depending on how thin you're trying to get your waist.

there are books on it, i dunno how well it works on men but you guys have less ribs so i assume it'd be easier and more effective.

>>28517164
>>28517204
hoo boy i'm jealous
>>
>>28517243
>>28517276
BECOME A TRAP NOW YOU'RE WASTING IT ALL
>>
>>28517281
>old wives' tale in post

Yea, you seem like an individual I should trust.
>>
>>28517276

fucking estrogen in all food ruined us m8
>>
File: corset_damage.jpg (47 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
corset_damage.jpg
47 KB, 400x462
>>28517281

>No permanent damage

You're mentally ill.
>>
File: 1461737373847.jpg (83 KB, 622x757) Image search: [Google]
1461737373847.jpg
83 KB, 622x757
>>28517053
>tfw wide hips
>scrawny upper body, narrow shoulders
>store most of my fat around butt and thighs

>6 feet tall so I could never make a convincing trap
>>
>>28517303
i so would
i would take titty skittles and nuke my test and talk with a qt croakey tranny faggot voice and have a qt robot bf if only my fucking skull didn't look like a remnant from the pleistocene epoch
>>
File: 1371265015065.png (297 KB, 479x376) Image search: [Google]
1371265015065.png
297 KB, 479x376
>>28517220
>that screencap
>>
>>28517053
What that guy is wearing is not waist training, it's thin mesh and plastic zip ties for boning.
Please do not call the a waist trainer, waist cincher, or corset because it is none. It is simply a bustier and used for the appearance of a corset, and will do nothing for your waist.
Waist training can work if you're committed to doing it, you have to wear your waist cincher daily for 8+ hours to see lasting effects.
This method works similar to how asian cultures used to wrap their children's feet with gauze and cloth very tightly while the child grew, causing the feet to stay small and deformed.
If you imagine it this way, you will understand why you must wear the corset for 8+ hours. As your body is constantly fluctuating slightly in weight (not water weight, but actual fat and muscle), your body will distribute it differently to your upper and lower body.
Keep in mind that this will not give you abs or a perfectly flat stomach, you have to exercise for that. It just will give you curves.
The only way you will lose weight with this method is from the way that the cincher compresses your stomach, causing you to be unable to fill yourself properly. This is sort of made up for in the lack of mobility you have (sitting, bending over is very difficult).
>>
File: 1451325513728.png (142 KB, 686x441) Image search: [Google]
1451325513728.png
142 KB, 686x441
>>28517053
Fuck off, I don't choose to be a skeleton with a feminine build and to be 6' tall, the long hair doesn't help
I constantly get mistaken for the opposite gender every day and I fucking HATE IT, you don't realize how demoralizing it is to be thought of as a woman
STUPID FUCKING BOIPUCCI POSTER, ROT IN HELL
>>
>>28517616
Now, what you're going to want to purchase is a STEEL BONED corset/waist cincher.
Ideally layered with a fabric called twill, thick brocade is also great. You want MULTIPLE layers of fabric (three is the usual amount) because you're putting stress on the fabric by pulling it tightly between the bones and pushing your body fat against it. You don't want flimsy fabric that will rip.
Ideally you want custom made, many people offer this online and you must simply forward your body measurements.
This will ensure that you get the proper curved shape and don't end up looking like a dumbell, essentially.
Waist cinchers that are made for women do not fit or work for men in the same way, so please please I cannot stress custom enough.
Depending on how many inches you want to be able to cinch in you might need to repurchase a few corsets in smaller sizes as you go.
Anything tied with ribbon is garbage, anything with plastic boning is garbage, anything with mesh is garbage.
The latex waist trainers you see in instagram do not work, they don't do anything AT ALL.
They simply clasp in the front and have no proper boning or corset lace at the back.
bringing yourself in with the clasps will not give you the effect you want, as it should be cinched tighter in the middle and looser at the top and bottom.
MAKE SURE your corset has corset lacing (a bit like shoe lace), do not get one that does not have this.
Clasps and ribbon will fail you and are a waste of money.
>>
File: 0 out of 10.jpg (40 KB, 631x394) Image search: [Google]
0 out of 10.jpg
40 KB, 631x394
>>28517384

>tfw 5'8 with same problem
>Don't want to be a twink
>want to have a balanced musculature
>End up with fat ass and thighs
>>
>>28517660
post pic qt
>>
>>28517692
Fat ass and thighs are ideal. Too many sissies are skinny skellies. They all lack thick thighs and a booty.

>pic related: sissies need fat butts like this
>>
Mods please help us get rid of this degeneracy which belongs on >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>28518656

/r9k/ is a topicless board
>>
>>28519605
Fag

gtgud
>>
>>28517164
Nobody would flirt with your skinny fat smelly cheeto crusted self
>>
>>28518480
>Too many sissies are skinny skellies. They all lack thick thighs and a booty.
My fucking nigger, seriously too many of us look at skellington girls for inspiration. It's ridiculous, where's the thick option?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.